Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Valentina B.
Valentina B.

Omggggg. I. Love. Law. And. Order. So. Much. I Love. To. Watch. Criminal. Shows That. Show You. About life. ✊🏽
Blaise A.
Blaise A.
Gainesville , FL

I watch this show every week and have watched law and order since I was a child!love this show. Never gets old
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Hazleton, PA

This show is so addicting! Could watch it for hours on end. The show always keeps the the viewers entertained.
Bre'onna G.
Bre'onna G.

Best show on tv, I love watching L&O, it's so interesting, and has me on the edge of my seat 100% of the time!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Kerman, CA

I love watching special victims on my own time, I always get into them when they come on. Its my favorite show
Whitney T.
Whitney T.
Bannister, MI

Love the fact that their are tons and tons of seasons. It always captures my attention and its never the same!
Debbie F.
Debbie F.
Broadway, VA

If you enjoy watching crimes being solved this is a show for you to watch!! Totally enjoy watching this show!!
Shelby A.
Shelby A.
La Junta, CO

My all time favorite show! It breaks it down for you as well as leaves suspense not every case is predictable.
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Woodbury, NJ

Great show, its very suspenseful. I love the actors/actresses that make up the cast and the guest appearances.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Louisville, KY

I can sit and watch this show over and over! Absolutely a must watch! Can't wait for the new season this fall!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?