Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tessa K.
Tessa K.
Ajo, AZ

Great show is very interesting also popular with my families we just enjoy watching it together as a family .
Kyra B.
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH

This has been around since i was a kid. I loved it then and i still do. Oliva benson is my Favorite Character
brandie f.
brandie f.
Fall River, MA

Great show. Love the actors in this show and the story lines. Keeps you wanting more. I never miss an episode
judy t.
judy t.
Oxnard, CA

I watch this show everyday, if I can. Even the old episodes. I binge watch svu for hours. Its never gets old.
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Tallahassee, FL

I keep wondering how they can keep coming up with so many new episodes but they do! And i keep watching them!
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Maryland Heights, MO

Only the best show to binge watch on a Saturday morning until Saturday night. Best marathon show, hands down.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Moultrie, GA

One of my favorite shows!! I love when a marathon is on so I use it as an excuse to lay on the couch all day!
Alaiah A.
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA

This is my all time favorite show!!!!! I watch this show on Hulu, Netflix and on sling TV on my Apple TV!!!!!
Whitney D.
Whitney D.
Durham, NC

I love me some Svu late at night when I can't sleep lol that sounds funny. no really it's a really good show.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

I've always watched this show growing up. Each episode is so interesting. The show is mysteriously addicting.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now