Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

I watch this almost every day. I don't like that some of the characters left the show but glad it is not off the air.
Shannah A.
Shannah A.

I'm obsessed with crime shows. Law & Order: SVU is one of the best shows for anyone who is interested in criminology.
Tonya H.
Tonya H.
Machesney Park, IL

Great show that shows in depth detective work seeking justice for the victim. Love how each show is a different case.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

This speaks about everyday life and the tho ha that happen I rally love this show. I enjoy it easy better than othera
Maddison H.
Maddison H.

Absolutely love this product I never miss an episode! It's a good watch if you like detective work and crime solving.
Jess F.
Jess F.
Glen Cove, NY

So addicted. I watch this show every time it's one. Have watched since episode one and I will go down with this ship.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.

Love this t.v. show. I have been watching for years. It deals with real life crime that you usually don't know about.
ellie w.
ellie w.

Sdod sod osd os odos od osd os do osdo sod os dnoosdo sd o sodods o od sodoso doso od ods osodo osdo sdo sdoos osdods
Parys L.
Parys L.
Marrero, LA

Love this show. Can not get enough of it! It stays on my TV. I rather watch Law & Order SVU than anything else on tv.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Dallas, TX

Special victims unit. Ahhhh, love this show so so so much! Suspenseful but yet educating. I recommend this show 100X.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now