BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Texarkana, AR
Pop Culture Expert
What is not to love about SVU? It is a cult classic at this point, I am pretty sure everyone can quote the opening and no one doesn't recognize Olivia Benson even if they have no clue who Mariska Hargitay is. I miss me some Christopher Miloni but Ice T and the gang still make it worth watching.
Sable A.
Sable A.
Pop Culture Expert
SERIOUSLY THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SHOW! I am addicted! Olivia is like my best friend and fave detective! My brother is a detective but his job is nothing like the show! I wish it was! I can watch it for hours and not leave the TV only to eat and bathroom breaks -tmi! Every episode I love!!
Freddy P.
Freddy P.
West Babylon, NY
I have watched every episode of the show you could possibly watch. My favorite is when there are marathons of this show going all day. I could lock myself in my room and watch it all day if I could. Every episode is made to be extremely interesting and suspenseful. Always leaves me wanting more
Katoreya W.
Katoreya W.
Tampa, FL
This show is amazing I love it. Svu is the best out of all the law & orders I really love olive and stabler and I was sad to see him go but of course the show must go on. My favorite episode is screwed when Ludacris goes after the whole team and wins it just shows that no ones is above the law.
Jennilee B.
Jennilee B.
Cherry Hill, NJ
An amazing show! There's always something going on, but that's definitely not a bad thing. It's similar to other crime shows, though this one works more with sexual crimes, that other crime shows tend not to show. I definitely recommend, but it can be triggering due to the nature of the events.
Rachele E.
Rachele E.
Broussard, LA
Pop Culture Expert
A favorite in my house. Actors are great and stories are always new. never feels like you know what will happen and isnt predictable. The acting is very good. Not similar to other shows. But still our favorite. Always a must watch and can not wait for the next season to come out in a few weeks.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Pop Culture Expert
This show is so addicting, it is ridiculous! I have been watching it forever, and any time there is an "SVU Marathon" on TV, I get sucked into watching and don't get anything else done! The characters and storylines are what make it. I would definitely recommend watching - if you don't already!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
One of my favorite series. I am not sure why I used to hate Law and Order SVU, until I watched a full episode, I was hooked. I've been watching it for years and it had sparked my interest into pursuing a career like this show depicts. I recommend this show if you like crime solving and action!
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Lexington, KY
Law and Order: SVU is one of my favorite shows on TV. It is entertaining and has a great plot line. The characters are developed really well and there is always enough going on to keep it interesting. I find myself getting personally invested in the characters and enjoy watching it every time.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Marion, VA
Pop Culture Expert
Many episodes are very hard to watch due to the nature of the show- forced acts of some kind or driven violence. Many times it happens to young children. This show breaks boundaries by talking about the secrets families try to hide and gives men and women an opportunity to speak out if abused.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?