Add a Photo

Photos (23)
DOLORES D.
DOLORES D.
Bronx, NY
LAW & ORDER: SVU IS MY FAVORITE SHOW. I WATCH THIS RELIGIOUSLY AND I ENJOY WHEN THERE ARE MARATHONS. I LOVE THE ACTORS THE ONLY ONE I DO NOT LIKE IS THE DOCTOR. HE IS NOT SUCH A GREAT ACTOR. THIS SHOW IS AMAZING THE WAY THEY HANDLE ALL THE DIFFERENT CASES. IT KEEPS ME IN ABSOLUTE SUSPENSE MODE.
Rachele E.
Rachele E.
Broussard, LA
A favorite in my house. Actors are great and stories are always new. never feels like you know what will happen and isnt predictable. The acting is very good. Not similar to other shows. But still our favorite. Always a must watch and can not wait for the next season to come out in a few weeks.
Sable A.
Sable A.
SERIOUSLY THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SHOW! I am addicted! Olivia is like my best friend and fave detective! My brother is a detective but his job is nothing like the show! I wish it was! I can watch it for hours and not leave the TV only to eat and bathroom breaks -tmi! Every episode I love!!
Katoreya W.
Katoreya W.
Tampa, FL
This show is amazing I love it. Svu is the best out of all the law & orders I really love olive and stabler and I was sad to see him go but of course the show must go on. My favorite episode is screwed when Ludacris goes after the whole team and wins it just shows that no ones is above the law.
Jennilee B.
Jennilee B.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Sept. 23, 2016, 7:06 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
An amazing show! There's always something going on, but that's definitely not a bad thing. It's similar to other crime shows, though this one works more with sexual crimes, that other crime shows tend not to show. I definitely recommend, but it can be triggering due to the nature of the events.
Kiah R.
Kiah R.
Wilkes Barre, PA
If you like law shows you would love this. It's not a show that you have to start from the beginning to understand you can tune into an episode here or there and you wouldn't miss a thing. After seeing a ton of episodes it does get a bit manotinus, and predictable but entertaining none the less
Katheryn H.
Katheryn H.
Casnovia, MI
I've watched this show since I was in my teens and I still watch it everyday, even though I've seen all the episodes. This is one of my favorite crime shows, the best one out of all of them. My favorite actress is mariska and ice t, I like how they keep bringing back some of the old people too.
jessica v.
jessica v.
Mesa, AZ
Sept. 26, 2016, 3:50 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love Law & Order: SVU. I can actually binge watch this show for weeks straight if it wasnt for social life coming in. I think the actors each bring a great sense of their characters and the fact that its pretty different to the other 'criminal' types of shows, it really shows how good it is!
Georgeanna W.
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
Definitely one of my favorite shows of all times. The cast and acting are top notch and I like how the storylines mirror ripped from the headlines type of stories. I'm amazed that it is still so watchable after 20 years- does Olivia Benson ever age? Great to see a strong female lead in a show.
Sadie S.
Sadie S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sept. 24, 2016, 11:28 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love that you can find this show on at any hour of the day. When you suffer from insomnia, it's a relief that I don't have to just watch informercials and end up spending money when I can't sleep. I just love the character of Olivia, and think she is definitely someone I could have lunch with>
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?