Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kevin B.
Kevin B.
Cascade, VA

I love The Law & Order SVU! Its very awesome! I'm someone who bores easily but this catches my attention! even my soon to be wife sits beside me and watches this show with me all day. I have some of the shows recorded. i recommend this Law & Order SVU along with the other Law & Orders shows! 5 STARS!
Natasha P.
Natasha P.

I love this show. i literally can watch it allday. even at the gym i can watch it. i love how many cases they have to deal with. i love how they are serious but have that sarcastic humor.its nice because its the original investagator show. i love watching it and so does my family. highly recommended.
patricia t.
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC

Nice simple show. each episode has the same theme and they always catch their perp. But it's instersting to see who died and why and how. also each episode has a guest star some of which get their start on svu. If for somereason you miss one episode you can sath the next with out being confussed much
Angie Y.
Angie Y.
Box elder, SD

Oh man! marathons every Tuesday, Friday and Sunday! Every time I am channel surfing Law and order SVU wins! I love Benson and stabler and how they never been together but i wish they were. The back story of the characters and how they still do their jobs so well this series is an old school must see!
Nia T.
Nia T.
Cleveland, OH

This shows shows real problems and that makes it scary cause you never know it can happen to you. You get hooked there is no possible way you wont cause its an amazing show. The only thing i hate about this show is that i think of different ways i could solve it easier ways and the take the hard way.
Becky K.
Becky K.
Royersford, PA

great show! do not need to watch the episodes in order to keep up with the show. some topics are a bit sad but overall it is produced well with good actors! Of course it is similar to the other Law & Order series but also Criminal Minds and CSI. We watch it almost every day on one channel or another!
Randi Y.
Randi Y.

THIS SHOW IS AMAZING AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT!!! Like a show does not stay on for 18 seasons without it being amazing. My only thing is that is that it seems kinda slow after watching shows like Criminal Minds, but you know, it's its own thing with its own flow so I support it. Hope it stays on 18 more!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.

There are so many seasons and episodes, that Law and Order never gets old, the stories of each episode are very interesting and enlightening at the same time, the cast is amazing, and this is an all around great show for anyone interested in the court of law, crime investigation, action, and mystery.
Savina M.
Savina M.
Slingerlands, NY

I watch this show almost every single day. I don't care if its a re-run or a new episode, they're always fantastic. They run it all the time also, whether its on during the day or at night, when you're winding down. I find myself yelling at the TV watching this show though! Always a twist or a turn.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Chehalis, Wa

I don't think I have ever been disappointed with each episode, other than when the reruns are usually the same ones. And that is the networks doing not SVU. I have watched every episode thanks to Netflix with my 11 year old old son and feel he understands what's not okay for when he starts dating. ,
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now