Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
DOLORES D.
DOLORES D.
Bronx, NY
LAW & ORDER: SVU IS MY FAVORITE SHOW. I WATCH THIS RELIGIOUSLY AND I ENJOY WHEN THERE ARE MARATHONS. I LOVE THE ACTORS THE ONLY ONE I DO NOT LIKE IS THE DOCTOR. HE IS NOT SUCH A GREAT ACTOR. THIS SHOW IS AMAZING THE WAY THEY HANDLE ALL THE DIFFERENT CASES. IT KEEPS ME IN ABSOLUTE SUSPENSE MODE.
Lia R.
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD
Pop Culture Expert
I have been watching SVU since the very first season. I started watching it with my dad and now I watch it with my oldest daughter. I have many favorite episodes. The acting and stories have gotten better with every season. I kind miss the original cast. But good stories still keep me watching.
Rachele E.
Rachele E.
Broussard, LA
Pop Culture Expert
A favorite in my house. Actors are great and stories are always new. never feels like you know what will happen and isnt predictable. The acting is very good. Not similar to other shows. But still our favorite. Always a must watch and can not wait for the next season to come out in a few weeks.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Burbank, CA
Pop Culture Expert
One of my favorite series of all time. A strong ensemble cast that continues to grow and change even into their sixteenth season. Would recommend to anyone who enjoys any of the Law and Order series. Consistently well-written and well-acted, with interesting and talented guest stars many weeks.
Freddy P.
Freddy P.
West Babylon, NY
I have watched every episode of the show you could possibly watch. My favorite is when there are marathons of this show going all day. I could lock myself in my room and watch it all day if I could. Every episode is made to be extremely interesting and suspenseful. Always leaves me wanting more
Katheryn H.
Katheryn H.
Casnovia, MI
Pop Culture Expert
I've watched this show since I was in my teens and I still watch it everyday, even though I've seen all the episodes. This is one of my favorite crime shows, the best one out of all of them. My favorite actress is mariska and ice t, I like how they keep bringing back some of the old people too.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Texarkana, AR
Pop Culture Expert
What is not to love about SVU? It is a cult classic at this point, I am pretty sure everyone can quote the opening and no one doesn't recognize Olivia Benson even if they have no clue who Mariska Hargitay is. I miss me some Christopher Miloni but Ice T and the gang still make it worth watching.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Frostburg, MD
I have watched every single episode at least once!! This is one of My all time favorite shows!! The only thing I don't like is when they crossover with other similar shows because I don't watch the other show and then I feel like I've missed what happened. I miss Elliott being on the show too.
Wanda P.
Wanda P.
Boyd, TX
If there is a Law and Order marathon going on and I am at my sister's house we will trying to the show and not want to watch anything else. The cast, characters, episodes seem so real. Very addictive and worth watching. Thank goodness I don't have a tv at home or I would be in a world of hurt.
Suze K.
Suze K.
Pop Culture Expert
This is my FAVORITE show... sometimes I skip gym just to watch the marathon b/c I love this show! I'm so sad that Stabler is gone, but I'm liking the dynamic of the current seasons after him. I absolutely love the stories, as horrific and sad as they are b/c they prepare me for the real world.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?