BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
melisaa r.
Catlettsburg , KY
I have loved all the Law and order shows.I guess the reason why I love the SVU is because I it makes me feel better knowing that some people do care and go after the perps and just not let them go for any reason at all. If you can handle watching shows about what this is about then you will love it.
Tamika R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Great show. Always has a good story line and the characters are captivating. This show gives you a glimpse into what officers have to go through in different divisions and that all cops are not the same. They even show that the department is set up to protect their own. Really recommend people watch.
Amber Y.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Great everyday show! Very emotionally driven and interesting story lines. Great actors and can be found on most networks at some point of the day. The best of all the Law and Orders in my opinion. While it does consist around a very emotional topic it can get emotionally tiring. Great show overall!
Victoria C.
Martin, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I can't even remember when I first started watching Law & Order SVU. It's been around for so long! SVU is my favorite Law & Order. I've gotten attached to the characters! They run marathons of it all the time so I get caught up easy. I can even rewatch episodes that I've already watched and I still love it!
Manelkis J.
Ooltewah, TN
I am absolutely in love with this Show. My sister and I started watching it together and we have been hooked ever since. I particularly enjoy how they are such great actors, the plots are great and in overall it is a pretty nice show. I totally recommend you watch it if you like crime related shows.
Kate B.
Irmo, SC
This show is classic. I've watched nearly all the episodes on Netflix. It can be graphic and scary so if you don't enjoy crime and law shows I would not recommend. It's been on the air for years and most new episodes are timely. Sometimes the show gets redundant but the characters will keep you watching.
Nia T.
Cleveland, OH
This shows shows real problems and that makes it scary cause you never know it can happen to you. You get hooked there is no possible way you wont cause its an amazing show. The only thing i hate about this show is that i think of different ways i could solve it easier ways and the take the hard way.
Brittney B.
Carmichael, CA
Oh My. Where do you start with this!? Regardless of how many seasons the show has been on it continues to push the limits and the barriers. They regularly tie in current events which I really enjoy. The cast is very dynamic and works well together. I suggest if you like intensity and to be on the edge of your seat to watch it!
Jayme H.
I love this show and can watch it hours on end even if I have already seen the show! I love it! I love how they base their episodes off of real life events that happen in our society today. I am going to be sad when this series eventually wraps up because it portrays what is really happening in our society! I also love the characters and when they bring big celebrities in for cameos! This is a must watch drama on TV!
Brianna C.
Asheville, NC
I really like this show because of the mystery involved. You have to strategically think about what happened. The characters have great personalities and the cops compliment each other in their strengths and weaknesses. The topics are based off of true stories so some times it can hit close to home.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?