Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Emily P.
Emily P.
Mahwah, NJ

One of the best shows ever! The story lines are perfectly written. The characters play their parts well. And come on, who doesn't recognize the opening theme song? Between this show and Grey's Anatomy, you have to watch! I recommend sitting down for a month and not watching anything else but SVU!
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ

This is still one of the best shows around ever made. I love the actors/actresses in these series. I don't have a favorite scene or episode, just all of them in general. The earliest were not my fav., more like season 8 - 12. I would recommend. Still watch every night. LOVE the marathons as well.
Shavon G.
Shavon G.
Pompano Beach, FL

L&O is a classic. I've watched all of them including SVU. I've been watching it since I was a child with my mother and even my grandparents. You can't go wrong and luckily it's on 3 different channels at any given time of day it seems. And I hate to admit it, but I'll also watch it on Netflix lol
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
S Ozone Park, NY

Hard hitting drama, and difficult to watch, but SVU is still an engulfing and addicting show. Each episode has a new story line that is always engaging, drawing viewers in. The acting is amazing, showing the difficult and multidimensional dept that is required of the NYPD. A difficult must watch.
claudette D.
claudette D.
Salem, MO

I love this show i have watch every show about it it is a good show to watch when Benson get kidnap she she bits up the guy it the best one i do not watch that much TV i just watch it and go to bed because it on later oh and on Sundays some time they do the whole day of them and i watch them then
What more can I say. I'm addicted! I love Olivia and stabler they are my favorite characters I was really upset when his character left the show but the new cast is alright they still are a thrill to watch. I watch the same episodes over and over if I have to. I have to have my daily dose of svu.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Kent, OH

I liked the older ones better, but the re-runs are always on and gives me something to do. The original crime TV!! Others can't compare. I'm not a big TV watcher but I'll always stop and check this out if I see that it's on. Watch if you have some free time but I wouldn't go out of my way for it.
Monica C.
Monica C.

I really enjoy watching this show. It's very interesting to watch and sometimes suspenseful. The acting is pretty good and some episodes sometimes have like a lesson to learn from it. I would recommend this show to people to have an interest in criminal justice or are just into shows like that (:
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Potsdam, NY

I wish I could give Olivia Benso and Co. 1000 stars. After almost 20 years on television, this show keeps going there. My entire household is obsessed and we binge watch on Hulu. An Emmy should be created for Ice T to receive every year for his characterization of Tutuola. Just for him. For life.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

Svu is so addicting! Beware watching. Lol. You'll absolutely love the actors and actresses in this show! It's the best show to watch rather than the other law and orders. I really don't have a favorite scene.. They're all the best episodes with the best people! Definitely a must watch!!!! Enjoy!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now