Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Nashua, NH

Love watching the show even if they are reruns. The cast is incredible and the new stories correlate to current news.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Gilroy , CA

I COULD WATCH THIS FOR DAYS! I absolutely love this show! It keeps me entertained all day. Definitely one of my faves
Bobbi G.
Bobbi G.
Oakdale, CA

Love this show! If you havent watched ir and you like crime investigation fiction, you will love this. Its addicting.
Erika G.
Erika G.
Mississauga , Ontario

This show is an ultimate classic always keeping you on your toes for the years to come, this show will never get old.
Carly K.
Carly K.
Bronson, MI

super good show. really intense. the plot or story is Always good. the acting is well done. similar to criminal minds
Bridget L.
Bridget L.
Winnetka, IL

Always my go to show when it is on TV. I don't keep up with it like by new shows but whenever it is on TV i watch it.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.

I always look forward to this show coming on. I love this show and I never miss an episode. My whole family loves it!
Melissa D.
Melissa D.

This show is undescriable. It is amazing. It is well written and one of a kind. The best of the best crime show ever.
Kristy A.
Kristy A.

Love this show. They do a great job of keeping it fresh and interesting. I mean, they've had what? A hundred seasons?
Daniel B.
Daniel B.

Que serie legal gente se passa em nova iorque e muito legal mesmo vamos dar audiencia pra essa serie gente vamos la "
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now