Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Angely S.
Angely S.

I'm an avid watcher. Can't get enough of this show. Well written and great actors. A must watch for everyone.
Wendy B.
Wendy B.
Rogue River, Or

I love this show is have watched it for years! There are some episodes that I cant watch & I can record them.
Patty D.
Patty D.
Wesley Chapel, FL

This show never gets old. I have been watching it for 20 years. The best part is that it is almost always on.
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Liberty

My all time favorite show. It's so addicting and always something new. Not to mention the actors are awesome!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.

This is my all time favorite show and has been for many years! I highly recommend to all family and friends!!
Byron M.
Byron M.
Athens, GA

Awesome crime TV series, every episode is very different and i like all of them top of my list awesome ......
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Freeport, NY

Great series always keep me on the edge of my seat. I love how the seem realistic which I love about the show
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA

One of my all time favorite shows! This show has been around for years and I swear I have seen every episode!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.

This show is great. It never gets old no matter how long it's been on t.v. This will always be my go to show.
zulema G.
zulema G.

Love this show I can't wait for the next season to come out. Always stuck to my couch even my son watches it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now