10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,150 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Been watching this show for about 10 years. I have caught up on every single episode. It will never get old.
Great for binge watching and vegging out late at night. Made me start carrying a taser some of it messed up.
Suspense and drama. Wish stabler was still there. Maristka does a great job. It was better in the beginning.
This show is very intense. Shows things that happen around us. Its very entertaining as well as informative.
I've seen every episode and still choose to watch this show over pretty much everything else. So captivating
This is my favorite show! It beats the regular law and order. I've watched almost every episode. It's great.
Law and Order SVU its a great show. I have been watching it for years. I even watch the reruns on USA daily.
I like watching law and order it's been on.The sit for a long time but they show to many reruns of this show
loves loves loves this show very entertaining great story lines, great case members, all shows are different
I'm a lawyer and I really enjoy this program, it's amazing how they resolve cases, and how bad people can be
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos