Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Shawnee M.
Shawnee M.
Pea Ridge

I like SVU because it does not require me to think or remember anything. Benson and Stabler make a great pair.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.

Love this show!!! I haven't watched it in awhile but it use to be one of my go to shows. I love the mysteries.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.

ALL TIME FAVORITE SHOW! Detective benson is my inspiration and her attitude as a detective is my goal in life.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Richmond, Virginia

LOVE LOVE LOVE this show! I have been watching since the beginning! I hope Stabler pops up in a coming season!
Luz S.
Luz S.
Gardena, CA

Love, love, love what else can I say about this! If you haven't watched it, go ahead and splurge and watch it.
latrice g.
latrice g.
Columbia, SC

This is my favorite show to watch, I even enjoy watching the reruns and marathons when they come on televisiol
Jayzena H.
Jayzena H.

Love this show so much , when i cant sleep i just turn it on & watch it till i fall asleep such a great TV show
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Ardmore, OK

Law and order SVU is the best TV show ever. It is the best of both worlds. I get so caught up in every episode
Esmeralda M.
Esmeralda M.
San Bernardino, CA

I can never miss an episode of Law & Order. This show keeps you on your toes wanting to see what happens next.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Hazleton, PA

This show is so addicting! Could watch it for hours on end. The show always keeps the the viewers entertained.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?