Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kim Q.
Kim Q.
Mesa, AZ
I've been watching this show for years, the stories and actors keep me rewatching episodes I've already seen.
Kate C.
Kate C.
I love this show so much, can be grafic and nota pproproate for kids, but it is such a classic and great show
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Will always be my favorite show in the world! Real life events and situations. Best actors. Love
Love love!!!
Byron M.
Byron M.
Athens, GA
Awesome crime TV series, every episode is very different and i like all of them top of my list awesome ......
Erin W.
Erin W.
Love this show so much. They always seem to do an episode about current events too which keeps it interesting
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Hayward, CA
I love this show when I watch one episode I can never stop watching it it's all so interesting amarano is hot
Yovanna l.
Yovanna l.
Garland, TX
I love this show so much words just can't explain . Great acting i love it . The episodes are so mind opening
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
I've always watched this show growing up. Each episode is so interesting. The show is mysteriously addicting.
Haley A.
Haley A.
St Johnsville, NY
Crime shows have always been one of my favorite types to watch. The actors and actresses in this are amazing.
Wendy B.
Wendy B.
Rogue River, Or
I love this show is have watched it for years! There are some episodes that I cant watch & I can record them.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?