Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Lizzy S.
Lizzy S.

This is my favorite show! I have been watching it for years. The newer seasons keep getting better and better.
Laurel S.
Laurel S.
Colorado Spgs, CO

Obsessed. I've seen every single episode many times and can binge watch over and over without losing interest.
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Phoenix , Az

I think I have seen just about every single episode of this show. Love that the stories are very true to life.
yamilsa h.
yamilsa h.
Bronx, NY

This is literraly my favorite show of all time. I can watch this all day for 12 hrs straight and not get bored
Megan T.
Megan T.
San Bernardino

This is my favorite show ever! Am writing this review as I watch SVU. Have watched every episode of this show.
Natural D.
Natural D.
CYPRESS, TX

Love how they tell a different story every episode and at times make you feel as if you are part of the story.
aja d.
aja d.
Plano, TX

THIS SHOW IS VERY INTERESTING REALLY COOL I LOVE IT :)
The acting is really good my favorite is from session 8
Kritzia M.
Kritzia M.
Kissimmee, FL

My favorite series the way the cases are showed and it really gets toy you i love this show highly recommended
christina p.
christina p.
brooklyn, ny

this is the most addicting show ever i think i have seen ever episode and i'll still watch it whenever it's on
Ana G.
Ana G.

This show is one of the best. Each story is very exciting and will keep you interested throughout the episode.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?