Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Esmeralda M.
Esmeralda M.
San Bernardino, CA

I can never miss an episode of Law & Order. This show keeps you on your toes wanting to see what happens next.
Monica B.
Monica B.
Vancouver, WA

Good show! Always watch when possible . Keeps me guessing and entrusted . I def stick to the TV for this show.
Stephanie Z.
Stephanie Z.
Homestead, FL

I have been watching since I was able to! Love the suspense in every episode to try and solve the crime myself
Megan T.
Megan T.
San Bernardino

This is my favorite show ever! Am writing this review as I watch SVU. Have watched every episode of this show.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Bedford Hts, OH

These shows are always interesting. They are a mystery type. A crime is committed and they have to to sole it.
christina p.
christina p.
brooklyn, ny

this is the most addicting show ever i think i have seen ever episode and i'll still watch it whenever it's on
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Kerman, CA

I love watching special victims on my own time, I always get into them when they come on. Its my favorite show
Jordan S.
Jordan S.

Love this show!!! I haven't watched it in awhile but it use to be one of my go to shows. I love the mysteries.
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Brownsville, TX

Omg love love! My favorite TV show, I can watch this all day if I could. My mom and I watch this all the time.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Columbia, MO

Love Love Love this TV show. It brings me out of a funk because I know people have worse problems than I have!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now