Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Grove City, OH

Love this show! Every episode is unqiue and usually relates to a real life situation. Look forward to every new show.
Elena P.
Elena P.
Medley, FL

Veo esta serie desde hace años ya que refleja la realidad de la sociedad ,asi mismo la veo como forma de distracción.
Callisa Z.
Callisa Z.

Best Law in order! I got hooked on this. I absolutely loved this cast and all the guest stars. It's a wonderful show.
Loriann M.
Loriann M.
Marlton, NJ

Have been watching since season 1 never missed a show and always set my Dvr to record just in case I have to miss it.
Bobbi G.
Bobbi G.
Oakdale, CA

Love this show! If you havent watched ir and you like crime investigation fiction, you will love this. Its addicting.
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Brownsboro, TX

Great show with great characters and story lines. This show is very addicting. It is great for a Netflix binge watch.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.

I always look forward to this show coming on. I love this show and I never miss an episode. My whole family loves it!
Sian B.
Sian B.

My fave programme love the different story lines and the acting is always awesome. There's always something different
Tara T.
Tara T.
Corbin, KY

This show is awesome. My husband binge watches. The show is an a+ cast that delivers courtroom drama like no other...
Dominique R.
Dominique R.

I've been watching this show for years and I absolutely love it! It's very very entertaining and keeps me on my toes!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now