Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Betzy A.
Betzy A.
Davis, CA
I love this show. Words cannot capture how I feel about it. I know the laws of new York because of this show.
Casey M.
Casey M.
Saint Paul, MN
I love Law and Prder! It's one of my favorites to binge watch and I love the intensity of solving the crimes!
danelys p.
danelys p.
Medley, FL
Es una.de mis.favoritas '................. aparte de The Walking Dead y la ley y el orden la primerita really
Ronelle Y.
Ronelle Y.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this show! Over that there are so many seasons. I can never just watch one episode. It's very addicting.
Alaiah A.
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
This is my all time favorite show!!!!! I watch this show on Hulu, Netflix and on sling TV on my Apple TV!!!!!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Clayton, NC
Always on, seen every episode, miss Elliott but still a great cast. Suspensful and well written, always good.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Louisville, KY
My favorite show! I have watched it completely on Netflix and still watch reruns every time I see them on TV!
Patty D.
Patty D.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This show never gets old. I have been watching it for 20 years. The best part is that it is almost always on.
Jhonna M.
Jhonna M.
Biddeford, ME
Sept. 23, 2016, 5:15 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I watch and rewatch old episodes, this show never gets old, I love it. The drama and the realness is amazing.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Cortland
I have watched every episode!!! My husband and I look forward to Wednesday nights. This show is our favorite.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?