10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,178 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I love this show is have watched it for years! There are some episodes that I cant watch & I can record them.
Love this show so much. They always seem to do an episode about current events too which keeps it interesting
I have watched every episode!!! My husband and I look forward to Wednesday nights. This show is our favorite.
I've been watching this show for years, the stories and actors keep me rewatching episodes I've already seen.
I love this show so much, can be grafic and nota pproproate for kids, but it is such a classic and great show
Informative and captivating series. If you have work to do don't start watching or you won't be able to stop!
Best show ever! I think I've watched about every episode. A family favorite! We have been watching for years.
It would mean so I don't have the right thing and the first place I have no idea why I'm so still have to the
Awesome crime TV series, every episode is very different and i like all of them top of my list awesome ......
I love this show so much words just can't explain . Great acting i love it . The episodes are so mind opening
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos