Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Luz R.
Luz R.
Oh my gosh I love Law&order. I'm all about crime and respect this show is amazing I'm up season 5 episode two
Dani Y.
Dani Y.
Rego Park, NY
It would mean so I don't have the right thing and the first place I have no idea why I'm so still have to the
Angie C.
Angie C.
Apex, NC
Never lets you down. Great story line and wonderful actors. I always enjoy watching it. We watch as a family.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Levittown, NY
Sept. 22, 2016, 9:56 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love this show. The cast is amazing and the story lines never disappoint. I've been watching it for years now
Casey M.
Casey M.
Saint Paul, MN
I love Law and Prder! It's one of my favorites to binge watch and I love the intensity of solving the crimes!
Jen T.
Jen T.
Arlington, VA
While covering some dark topics, I enjoy watching SVU because it covers them so well. It is very interesting.
Luz S.
Luz S.
I am absolutely obsessed with Law & Order: SVU, its very entertaining, it's by far in my top 3 shows to watch
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Liberty
Sept. 21, 2016, 2:50 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
My all time favorite show. It's so addicting and always something new. Not to mention the actors are awesome!
Assunta D.
Assunta D.
Palatine, IL
Good show that I usually watch in marathons. Sometimes it gets a little repetitive but still very interesting
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Lancaster, CA
Sept. 22, 2016, 12:43 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Best show ever! I think I've watched about every episode. A family favorite! We have been watching for years.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?