Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Columbia, MO

Love Love Love this TV show. It brings me out of a funk because I know people have worse problems than I have!
Luz S.
Luz S.
Gardena, CA

Love, love, love what else can I say about this! If you haven't watched it, go ahead and splurge and watch it.
Dee Dee H.
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA

Best show ever. I've been watching since season 1. And I'm still watching. And I'll watch reruns all day long.
Monica B.
Monica B.
Vancouver, WA

Good show! Always watch when possible . Keeps me guessing and entrusted . I def stick to the TV for this show.
Irene C.
Irene C.
Miramar, FL

THE FAMILY AND I ENJOY WATCHING SVU ALWAYS SOMETHING DIFFERENT AND GOOD TO SEE ON THE SHOW LOVE THE CHARACTERS
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
Bellefontaine, OH

Good show, powerful messages in the episodes and good story line each episode. Keeps u on the edge of ur seat.
Caroline O.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY

They got so many seasons that are really great . I recommend to watch on events that does happen in real life.
Bethanie H.
Bethanie H.

So addicted to this show! I've watched every episode. They definitely know how to keep an audiences attention!
Cinnamon C.
Cinnamon C.
Boardman, OH

Love this series and highly recommend to everyone who enjoys to watch series! A great show to get involved in!
Kathy Z.
Kathy Z.

IS AN OKAY SHOW THOUGH. IS BORING, NOT THAT GOOD AT ALL, IS OKAY, LOTS OF PEOPLE DON'T WATCH THIS SHOW AT ALL.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?