Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Cinnamon C.
Cinnamon C.
Boardman, OH

Love this series and highly recommend to everyone who enjoys to watch series! A great show to get involved in!
Debbie F.
Debbie F.
Broadway, VA

If you enjoy watching crimes being solved this is a show for you to watch!! Totally enjoy watching this show!!
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Phoenix , Az

I think I have seen just about every single episode of this show. Love that the stories are very true to life.
Karryn J.
Karryn J.

This show is very well done. Pulls your heart strings and keeps you on your toes. Would recommend to everyone!
Kate R.
Kate R.

I love this show. A little brutal, and definitely not for children. Great show overall. It has had a long run.
Blaise A.
Blaise A.
Gainesville , FL

I watch this show every week and have watched law and order since I was a child!love this show. Never gets old
Megan T.
Megan T.
San Bernardino

This is my favorite show ever! Am writing this review as I watch SVU. Have watched every episode of this show.
Aimee L.
Aimee L.
Columbus, IN

This is such a good show. I have seen every episode. Is that sad? I hope not, but if it is oh well.... guilty.
christina p.
christina p.
brooklyn, ny

this is the most addicting show ever i think i have seen ever episode and i'll still watch it whenever it's on
Tristian H.
Tristian H.
Millersport, OH

I have seen every episode of every season at least 7 times. It's a really good show that keeps you on your toes
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now