Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Rachael P.
Rachael P.

I'm a big fan of crime shows, even though they freak me out. I like that they use stuff that is based on real crimes.
Zoila G.
Zoila G.
NORCROSS, GA

This show always keeps me on the edge of my seat. I always find myself watching this over and over very much enjoy it
Alexandria P.
Alexandria P.
Dunellen, NJ

Super addicting show once you start watching you can't stop. If you like mystery or crime shows you'll love this one.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.

This show is undescriable. It is amazing. It is well written and one of a kind. The best of the best crime show ever.
Tara B.
Tara B.

Currently on my 10th straight hour. You can't NOT watch this show. It's perfect. And Chris Malone....Dear Jesus. Wow.
Jesika W.
Jesika W.
Antelope

This is a Great show that we can enjoy watching together as a family (the kids are older and understand the content).
Anna Marie S.
Anna Marie S.

I enjoy most episodes. I don't follow it closely. I like that I can pick up an episode almost anywhere in the season.
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA

THIS SHOW MADE ME INTERSED IN THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM. Even if its not the same like it is in real life i love it
Praise E.
Praise E.
Salem, MA

It's a pretty great show! If I could, I would watch it all day. This show, as well as Criminal Minds, are my staples.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Los Angeles, CA

Amaaazzzziiinngggg show ! it's so intense it makes me feel like I'm a detective My favorite scene? Shoot! all of them
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now