Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Kerman, CA

I love watching special victims on my own time, I always get into them when they come on. Its my favorite show
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Clinton, NC

Has always been one of my favorite shows. When I was in college I would watch all day on Tuesdays after class.
Brandy K.
Brandy K.
Newark, OH

Love watching this show. I think the criminals that commit sexually based crimes need eye for eye punishments!
Crystal G.
Crystal G.

Who doesn't love Law and Order?? Show is awesome!! Ive been watching it forever! any time its on ill watch it!
Paula G.
Paula G.
Schenectady, NY

Love the story plots. Keeps you entertained. Not for the faint of heart or children. It is definitely intense.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Martville , NY

All time favorite crime show! I love when they use real life, high profile cases and spin them into their own!
Bridgette O.
Bridgette O.
Mansfield, TX

This is one of my all time favorite TV shows! It's a show that you can watch and watch nut never get tired of.
Alicia J.
Alicia J.
LOWELL, MA

Very good show. I'm glad they have a lot of episodes, guaranteed to keep you entertain for a really long time!
Kritzia M.
Kritzia M.
Kissimmee, FL

My favorite series the way the cases are showed and it really gets toy you i love this show highly recommended
Lizzy S.
Lizzy S.

This is my favorite show! I have been watching it for years. The newer seasons keep getting better and better.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now