Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Long Beach, CA

This show is my favorite of all time. I can sit here and watch it all day reruns new ones everything i love it
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Paducah, KY

Very good TV show had a lot of season and all different to grab your attention and you can start from anywhere
Amy L.
Amy L.
Duxbury, MA

This always seems to marathoning on at least one channel. Gripping storylines and great character development.
Myranda M.
Myranda M.
Mancelona, MI

All time favorite show if you love crime, you'll love this. So much better than the counterpart Criminal Intent
Danielle R.
Danielle R.

Hands down my favorite crime cop show of all time the actors are amazing and i love how unique each episode is
Tristian H.
Tristian H.
Millersport, OH

I have seen every episode of every season at least 7 times. It's a really good show that keeps you on your toes
Gina D.
Gina D.
Chesterfield, MO

Every time I see the show... I get hooked! I have to know what's going to happen and I just can't help myself!
Sally G.
Sally G.
Clinton, MS

I love this show. It's my go to favorite show. I've seem every episode multiple times and they never get old!!
Alicia J.
Alicia J.
LOWELL, MA

Very good show. I'm glad they have a lot of episodes, guaranteed to keep you entertain for a really long time!
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Brownsville, TX

Omg love love! My favorite TV show, I can watch this all day if I could. My mom and I watch this all the time.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?