Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

I don't think I've ever met anyone who hates this show, it's so captivating and the actors play their rolls perfectly.
Jay N.
Jay N.
Bronx, NY

Such a classic never boring always interesting makes you feel as if you are a part of the police force following cases
Kelley V.
Kelley V.

Great show. Makes you feel like you can solve cases after a few episodes. Relatable and very eye opening to the world.
Janet G.
Janet G.

Me encanta esta serie la veo siempre desde que era niña a mí y a mi familia nos encanta pasamos horas y horas viendola
Myrna R.
Myrna R.

I love this show. i can sit and watch repeats as well as the new episodes. When this is on i do not change my channel.
Jamika J.
Jamika J.
Lancaster, CA

Been watching it for years not so much in recent years,too many character changes so it's hard to follow the storyline
Alexia G.
Alexia G.

This is always a go to show if I don't know what to watch! Very interesting and real life examples of everyday reality
Katie G.
Katie G.
Lancaster, NY

I think I'm close to watching every episode. I love this television series. It is always intriguing and seems so real.
Natasha K.
Natasha K.

Great show--entertaining and informative. Catches you from the beginning and leaves you trying to figure out the case.
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Torrance, Ca

This show is interesting. I like the dynamic of the team and how they come to solve a case. Lots of drama and suspense
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now