Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Malarie H.
Malarie H.
Rowlett, TX
My favorite!! Forever and always!! So entertaining, I'm basically a detective now! Ha but really I am hooked.
Christine P.
Christine P.
Utica, IL
I watch this TV show everyday I absolutely love the show it's amazing and I also own every season that is out
Yvette P.
Yvette P.
Mesquite, TX
I love this show I am very into crime and detective work shows. It's been one of my favourite shows for years
Luz R.
Luz R.
Oh my gosh I love Law&order. I'm all about crime and respect this show is amazing I'm up season 5 episode two
Katlin M.
Katlin M.
Cleveland , Wisconsin
This show is super good and i like to watch it everyday it super good i would like to get the movies for this
Kahmeela F.
Kahmeela F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Doesn't matter how many times I've seen the episodes, a Law and Order SVU marathon will stop me in my tracks.
Chloe J.
Chloe J.
Oct. 5, 2016, 8:46 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I've grown up watching this show. I loved Benson and Stabler but LOVE how far Benson has come over the years!
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
My favorite law and order! I absolutely love the actors. Even when they start changing roles within the show.
Dani Y.
Dani Y.
Rego Park, NY
It would mean so I don't have the right thing and the first place I have no idea why I'm so still have to the
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Chicago Heights, IL
I love love love love this show helps me pass the time at work and keeps me entertained for about seven hours
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?