Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sary V.
Sary V.
San Antonio, TX

LOVE this show. I could watch it all day. There is always an unexpected twist and I love trying to guess what that is!
Adrian P.
Adrian P.
Wytheville, VA

Love this show. Have always loved this show. Honestly just woth they would bring Stabler back though. He is fantastic.
Anjelica O.
Anjelica O.

Law in order is good however, I don't like that the episodes are not new. I am looking for some new things to come out
Janet G.
Janet G.

Me encanta esta serie la veo siempre desde que era niña a mí y a mi familia nos encanta pasamos horas y horas viendola
Destiny W.
Destiny W.

Everybody has been addicted to the show at one point in their life. Interesting story lines that keep viewers watching
April G.
April G.
Gautier, MS

One of my all time favorite shows. I have seen every episode at least once. I love the characters and the story lines.
Chas T.
Chas T.

I love SVU I watch it daily a decimate must watch I give it five stars and higly recommended this for people to watch.
QuoTina F.
QuoTina F.
Shubuta, MS

Dramatic! Suspensful show. I love this show and the realness of the characters. Great choice in actors and actresses!!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

I don't think I've ever met anyone who hates this show, it's so captivating and the actors play their rolls perfectly.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Lancaster, NY

I think I'm close to watching every episode. I love this television series. It is always intriguing and seems so real.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now