Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Long Beach, CA

This show is my favorite of all time. I can sit here and watch it all day reruns new ones everything i love it
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Hazleton, PA

This show is so addicting! Could watch it for hours on end. The show always keeps the the viewers entertained.
Myranda M.
Myranda M.
Mancelona, MI

All time favorite show if you love crime, you'll love this. So much better than the counterpart Criminal Intent
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
West Salem, WI

This is literally my favorite show ever! I could watch it all day every day. It's just very interesting to me.
Rocheal K.
Rocheal K.
Cocoa, FL

Law and order a good show what i love best you never know the ending even when you think you got it figure out
Sally G.
Sally G.
Clinton, MS

I love this show. It's my go to favorite show. I've seem every episode multiple times and they never get old!!
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Paducah, KY

Very good TV show had a lot of season and all different to grab your attention and you can start from anywhere
Brandy K.
Brandy K.
Newark, OH

Love watching this show. I think the criminals that commit sexually based crimes need eye for eye punishments!
Alicia J.
Alicia J.
LOWELL, MA

Very good show. I'm glad they have a lot of episodes, guaranteed to keep you entertain for a really long time!
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
Bellefontaine, OH

Good show, powerful messages in the episodes and good story line each episode. Keeps u on the edge of ur seat.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now