10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,125 Reviews
Top Questions See all 56 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
One of my all time favorite shows! This show has been around for years and I swear I have seen every episode!
some of the episodes feel like they are just fillers in between the meaningful episodes, over all a good show
Love this show I can't wait for the next season to come out. Always stuck to my couch even my son watches it.
My favorite law and order! I absolutely love the actors. Even when they start changing roles within the show.
Crime shows have always been one of my favorite types to watch. The actors and actresses in this are amazing.
Love this show it catches my eyes every time. The posts and story lines are always great it keeps me watching
Love this show so much. They always seem to do an episode about current events too which keeps it interesting
this show is Very interesting, this show is just not my cup of tea. but maybe you'll like it if you watch it.
While covering some dark topics, I enjoy watching SVU because it covers them so well. It is very interesting.
I enjoy watching always something new and different. If you miss a show no big deal bc your not totally lost.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos