Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Yari
Yari

Definitely suspenseful at times, but if you love solving problems, like myself, this is a perfect show for you
Crystal G.
Crystal G.

Who doesn't love Law and Order?? Show is awesome!! Ive been watching it forever! any time its on ill watch it!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Douglasville, GA

One of my favorite TV shows I could sit and watch this all day. I love that it keeps me on the edge of my seat
Shawnee M.
Shawnee M.
Pea Ridge

I like SVU because it does not require me to think or remember anything. Benson and Stabler make a great pair.
Maritza M.
Maritza M.

Haven't purchased anything but I do enjoy the show when it comes on the tv. It's a drama I really like mystery
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.

Definitely love this show! I've seen almost all of the seasons and keep up with all the new episodes! Love it!
Rocheal K.
Rocheal K.
Cocoa, FL

Law and order a good show what i love best you never know the ending even when you think you got it figure out
Bridgette O.
Bridgette O.
Mansfield, TX

This is one of my all time favorite TV shows! It's a show that you can watch and watch nut never get tired of.
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Eugene

Love this show! Even though I have seen all the episodes I will still watch if I come across an episode on TV.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

I love this show I can go hours watching it they always keep it interesting this is one of my favorite shows s
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?