Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Arlington, VA

Watched all 17 seasons in like 3 months time. Addicted to the show and it just keeps getting better and better
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Martville , NY

All time favorite crime show! I love when they use real life, high profile cases and spin them into their own!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Palm Bay, FL

I love watching this show!! It brings out my nerdy side. I like watching the scenarios and seeing them unfold.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
West Salem, WI

This is literally my favorite show ever! I could watch it all day every day. It's just very interesting to me.
Delaina B.
Delaina B.
Euless, TX

Fiction yes, but based on actual events. Informative and sometimes educational while still being entertaining.
Brandy K.
Brandy K.
Newark, OH

Love watching this show. I think the criminals that commit sexually based crimes need eye for eye punishments!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Hampton, VA

A great show! Plenty of drama and interesting story lines! Definitely my favorite in the law and order series.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Clinton, NC

Has always been one of my favorite shows. When I was in college I would watch all day on Tuesdays after class.
Bella B.
Bella B.

I'm in love with this show and I love how mysterious it is and all of the characters involved it's all so good
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
King, NC

Great Show! Love how it never gets old. The cases never seem to repeat and they stay up to date. Great acting!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?