Add a Photo

Photos (23)
SarahMario G.
SarahMario G.
San Antonio, TX

Omg I love this show and can sit and watch but I really don't have time so I try and catch up on all the re runs of it
Tanya R.
Tanya R.
Ashland, KY

I love criminal shows they are ver intense. I love trying to figure out who the bad guys are would highly recommend it
Anjelica O.
Anjelica O.

Law in order is good however, I don't like that the episodes are not new. I am looking for some new things to come out
Marna D.
Marna D.
Manchester, NH

This show has its ups and downs. sometimes its too cheesy or the plot doesn't reflect reality, but its a good stand-by
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
Yoakum, TX

This is my favorite show. I can watch this all day every day. Love Olivia love what this stands for. It's so adectiing
Jay N.
Jay N.
Bronx, NY

Such a classic never boring always interesting makes you feel as if you are a part of the police force following cases
Love this show ! It's very interesting and easy to get addicted it too it , you should give it a try on your free time
Pamela B.
Pamela B.
Bonnyman, KY

This television show has been one of my absolute favorites for years on end npw. i hope they never take it off of t.v.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Cameron, NC

Awesome show. This show is Very addicting and hard to turn away. It never gets boring even when the marathons come on.
Maurquasha S.
Maurquasha S.

This is a great show. I love it. My family loves it. Very entertaining. Great for unwinding with a nice glass of wine.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now