Add a Photo

#7 in TV
Photos (23)
Yari
Yari

Definitely suspenseful at times, but if you love solving problems, like myself, this is a perfect show for you
Natural D.
Natural D.
CYPRESS, TX

Love how they tell a different story every episode and at times make you feel as if you are part of the story.
Karryn J.
Karryn J.

This show is very well done. Pulls your heart strings and keeps you on your toes. Would recommend to everyone!
Crystal G.
Crystal G.

Who doesn't love Law and Order?? Show is awesome!! Ive been watching it forever! any time its on ill watch it!
sandy d.
sandy d.
Minneapolis, MN

Real life stories. Good and suspenseful. Keeps you entertained. Warns you of real life issues to watch out for
Bethanie H.
Bethanie H.

So addicted to this show! I've watched every episode. They definitely know how to keep an audiences attention!
ariel s.
ariel s.
Atlanta, GA

Really great show..law and order is one of my favorite shows..i love the crime and trying to figure who did it
Dee Dee H.
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA

Best show ever. I've been watching since season 1. And I'm still watching. And I'll watch reruns all day long.
Imani T.
Imani T.
Hinesville , Ga

Honestly, one of my go to shows. I will say I have not watched the new seasons as much because I miss Stabler.
Alicia J.
Alicia J.
LOWELL, MA

Very good show. I'm glad they have a lot of episodes, guaranteed to keep you entertain for a really long time!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now