Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.

Great tips and advice for anyone who is going through anything similar.. it's scary at night.. but you get stuck on it
Love this show ! It's very interesting and easy to get addicted it too it , you should give it a try on your free time
Yes G.
Yes G.

Love this show has always been a favorite of mine since a very young age. Wish more seasons were available on Netflix.
Lourdes P.
Lourdes P.
Dix Hills, New York

I love this series, it comes detectives and special victims. It is very entertaining and you can not miss any chapter.
Tanya R.
Tanya R.
Ashland, KY

I love criminal shows they are ver intense. I love trying to figure out who the bad guys are would highly recommend it
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Allenhurst, GA

One of my favorite shows. I love when they have the marathons, I can watch all day and all night. Reruns never get old
Pamela B.
Pamela B.
Bonnyman, KY

This television show has been one of my absolute favorites for years on end npw. i hope they never take it off of t.v.
Lacie B.
Lacie B.
Monroe, NC

This is my favorite show of all time! I'm a die hard Olivia Benson fan! Can't wait for the new episodes to start back!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Big Lake, MN

Watched every episode of every season available. Highly addictive and entertaining! Marisa hargite is a great actress!

Michaela T.
Michaela T.

Leaves me guessing the whole episode , absolutely adore this series! Always recommend it to friends whenever possible.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now