Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Yari
Yari

Definitely suspenseful at times, but if you love solving problems, like myself, this is a perfect show for you
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Louisville, KY

I can sit and watch this show over and over! Absolutely a must watch! Can't wait for the new season this fall!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Clinton, NC

Has always been one of my favorite shows. When I was in college I would watch all day on Tuesdays after class.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Ardmore, OK

Law and order SVU is the best TV show ever. It is the best of both worlds. I get so caught up in every episode
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Douglasville, GA

One of my favorite TV shows I could sit and watch this all day. I love that it keeps me on the edge of my seat
Bre'onna G.
Bre'onna G.

Best show on tv, I love watching L&O, it's so interesting, and has me on the edge of my seat 100% of the time!
Ana G.
Ana G.

This show is one of the best. Each story is very exciting and will keep you interested throughout the episode.
Valentina B.
Valentina B.

Omggggg. I. Love. Law. And. Order. So. Much. I Love. To. Watch. Criminal. Shows That. Show You. About life. ✊🏽
Kathy Z.
Kathy Z.

IS AN OKAY SHOW THOUGH. IS BORING, NOT THAT GOOD AT ALL, IS OKAY, LOTS OF PEOPLE DON'T WATCH THIS SHOW AT ALL.
Sandra R.
Sandra R.

I love how every episode has a new crime to dicscover. I also like the action and intensity to find the person
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now