Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Katana S.
Katana S.

The only Law and Order that I actually watch. I love each and every character and each episode is a cliffhanger
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Millville, NJ

This show is so amazing there is never a dull momment nor is their any cliff hangers at the end of each episode
Joseph F.
Joseph F.

it's a good show but after a few seasons it gets a bit redundant. Even though, it's still entertaining to watch
Sara A.
Sara A.
Plantation, Fl

I've seen every episode to every season, love this show so much!!!!! Constantly keeps me on the edge of my seat
Sally G.
Sally G.
Clinton, MS

I love this show. It's my go to favorite show. I've seem every episode multiple times and they never get old!!
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Eugene

Love this show! Even though I have seen all the episodes I will still watch if I come across an episode on TV.
Kritzia M.
Kritzia M.
Kissimmee, FL

My favorite series the way the cases are showed and it really gets toy you i love this show highly recommended
Maritza M.
Maritza M.

Haven't purchased anything but I do enjoy the show when it comes on the tv. It's a drama I really like mystery
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Bedford Hts, OH

These shows are always interesting. They are a mystery type. A crime is committed and they have to to sole it.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Richmond, Virginia

LOVE LOVE LOVE this show! I have been watching since the beginning! I hope Stabler pops up in a coming season!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now