Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kim L.
Kim L.
Toledo, OH
Great show! Like the detective work as well as the court room. Holds our interest •. Been watching for years.
Beth P.
Beth P.
Okolona, MS
I enjoy watching always something new and different. If you miss a show no big deal bc your not totally lost.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Moultrie, GA
Sept. 20, 2016, 9:33 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of my favorite shows!! I love when a marathon is on so I use it as an excuse to lay on the couch all day!
Pariss B.
Pariss B.
Cape Girardeau, MO
Sept. 27, 2016, 2:49 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
this show is Very interesting, this show is just not my cup of tea. but maybe you'll like it if you watch it.
Kailey B.
Kailey B.
Oct. 7, 2016, 3:22 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Obsessed. Actually obsessed. All of the actors and actresses are incredible and the writers do an amazing job
Destinee R.
Destinee R.
New Orleans, LA
Love this show it catches my eyes every time. The posts and story lines are always great it keeps me watching
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
South Lebanon, OH
Love this show! Marishka hargita is amazing!! She does so well in this show, she is a true hero in this show.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Good show great acting and watch sometimes in school yes very simular to other TV shows that are on TV lately
Chloe J.
Chloe J.
Oct. 5, 2016, 8:46 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I've grown up watching this show. I loved Benson and Stabler but LOVE how far Benson has come over the years!
Kimble P.
Kimble P.
Covington, GA
After watching one show I was hooked I love when there is a marathon on I get to catch up on all the episodes
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?