Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sally G.
Sally G.
Clinton, MS

I love this show. It's my go to favorite show. I've seem every episode multiple times and they never get old!!
Bethanie H.
Bethanie H.

So addicted to this show! I've watched every episode. They definitely know how to keep an audiences attention!
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.

ALL TIME FAVORITE SHOW! Detective benson is my inspiration and her attitude as a detective is my goal in life.
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Eugene

Love this show! Even though I have seen all the episodes I will still watch if I come across an episode on TV.
Esmeralda M.
Esmeralda M.
San Bernardino, CA

I can never miss an episode of Law & Order. This show keeps you on your toes wanting to see what happens next.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Arlington, VA

Watched all 17 seasons in like 3 months time. Addicted to the show and it just keeps getting better and better
Jayzena H.
Jayzena H.

Love this show so much , when i cant sleep i just turn it on & watch it till i fall asleep such a great TV show
Delaina B.
Delaina B.
Euless, TX

Fiction yes, but based on actual events. Informative and sometimes educational while still being entertaining.
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Woodbury, NJ

Great show, its very suspenseful. I love the actors/actresses that make up the cast and the guest appearances.
Irene C.
Irene C.
Miramar, FL

THE FAMILY AND I ENJOY WATCHING SVU ALWAYS SOMETHING DIFFERENT AND GOOD TO SEE ON THE SHOW LOVE THE CHARACTERS
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now