Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Torrance, Ca

This show is interesting. I like the dynamic of the team and how they come to solve a case. Lots of drama and suspense
Fernanda R.
Fernanda R.
Los Angeles, CA

Intense every episode. Makes you want to be there and become the actors. You get sucked in the second u start watching
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Big Lake, MN

Watched every episode of every season available. Highly addictive and entertaining! Marisa hargite is a great actress!

April P.
April P.
Spring Hill, FL

This long standing show gets better with every episode. I have watched every one and will re watch them over and over.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Jay, NY

This is downright one of my favorite TV shows. The characters are all their own people, and the plot is very enticing.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Allenhurst, GA

One of my favorite shows. I love when they have the marathons, I can watch all day and all night. Reruns never get old
Katie m.
Katie m.
Westernport, MD

One of my favorite shows of all time! Mariska Hargitay is a wonderful actress and carries the show through 17 seasons!
Maria C.
Maria C.

Love this show!
I can literally watch this show all day
I like how they incorporate current events to they're episodes
Welsey F.
Welsey F.
N Chesterfld, VA

I love this show. I can always count on it to be on when nothing else is. It's perfect to watch reruns on a rainy day.
Shayla C.
Shayla C.
Ada, OK

Love this show the plots, actors and storylines I even like watching the re runs. A show I never get tired of watching
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now