Add a Photo

brandie f.
Fall River, MA
Oct. 3, 2016, 5:11 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Great show. Love the actors in this show and the story lines. Keeps you wanting more. I never miss an episode
Favorite show of all time. I could watch this all day. The show seems so real, it just captures my attention.
Chloe J.
Chloe J.
Oct. 5, 2016, 8:46 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I've grown up watching this show. I loved Benson and Stabler but LOVE how far Benson has come over the years!
Brandi K.
Brandi K.
I love this show. Watch it every time it's on. My all time favorite!! Can't wait for the new season to begin!
Tessa K.
Tessa K.
Ajo, AZ
Oct. 3, 2016, 12:21 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Great show is very interesting also popular with my families we just enjoy watching it together as a family .
judy t.
judy t.
Oxnard, CA
I watch this show everyday, if I can. Even the old episodes. I binge watch svu for hours. Its never gets old.
Angely S.
Angely S.
Sept. 30, 2016, 9:23 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I'm an avid watcher. Can't get enough of this show. Well written and great actors. A must watch for everyone.
Raquel M.
Raquel M.
Phoenix, AZ
Great show...Not for the squeamish. Its a good show to learn some pointers on what to look for in situations.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
This show is great. It never gets old no matter how long it's been on t.v. This will always be my go to show.
Helen M.
Helen M.
Marysville, WA
This is a very good show. About the criminal system. When people get the justice they deserve is my favorite.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?