10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,153 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
It is a great show to learn about different situations of victims that are different in terms of their cases.
Good show great acting and watch sometimes in school yes very simular to other TV shows that are on TV lately
I'm an avid watcher. Can't get enough of this show. Well written and great actors. A must watch for everyone.
Soy Abogado y por lo tanto me gustan estos shows, Law & Order it's just great and I really enjoy it. Love it.
Super good honestly. One of my favorite shows. I binge watch it so much I feel like I know the cast. So good.
I'm so addicted to this show! I can't get enough. I've seen so many episodes and it never gets old or boring.
I've grown up watching this show. I loved Benson and Stabler but LOVE how far Benson has come over the years!
Such a great show I've watched all 18 seasons the stories aren't really for children but a great adult show !
This is my all time favorite show and has been for many years! I highly recommend to all family and friends!!
this show is Very interesting, this show is just not my cup of tea. but maybe you'll like it if you watch it.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos