Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
batesville

I love the exciting mysteries in this show. The way they are always there to help all the victims is wonderful.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
East Elmhurst, NY

Love this show. Always keeps me on my toes. It's full of drama, emotion. The actors are simply amazing to watch
Kristina B.
Kristina B.

I'm so glad this TV show is still running. Such a greatly acted and directed show that never ceases to deliver.
Gaozong H.
Gaozong H.
Milwaukee, WI

This show is so entertaining! Not all people like to watch these kind of show! i love it when its just me home!
Abby S.
Abby S.

Awesome show if you love suspense and crime! Always watch with my parents and great story line. Amazing actors.
Kalea B.
Kalea B.

Such a good show to indulge in! One of my favoritr shows to put on when I am bored and need something to watch.
Havilland H.
Havilland H.
Garden City, NY

Law and Order: SVU is the best crime show around. This one has been around for a long time and also very funny.
Arria G.
Arria G.
Fern Park, FL

This has always been my go to when ever I'm bored even the old shows are the best when I watch it a second time
Akia C.
Akia C.

Best show in the world. I've watch every episode more than twice. I could literally watch this series everyday!
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Yakima, WA

I feel like I could solve a crime just by watching this. Love it. Aside from criminal minds this is my favorite
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?