Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Ashland, KY

Overly obsessed with this show. I love all of the characters but really miss Elliott! Olivia is a total badass!
Shyla M.
Shyla M.
Jamaica, NY

Law and order Suv I never get tired of watching old and new epoisodes... they always have the best story lines.
I love thisshow love the mysterious way about it and love all the episodes and I just love these types of shows
Leanne P.
Leanne P.
Clanton, AL

This show is the best! I watch reruns all the time. I love the drama and storylines. Olivia Benson is the best!
Amanda b.
Amanda b.

Perfect for me and my family. Most of these cases have us on our toes. This has definitely made it to TV night!
Katelynn R.
Katelynn R.
Aledo, TX

Super fun show to watch about a special victims unit this tons of crimes! Definitely a good show to binge watch
Tawana L.
Tawana L.
Fresh Meadows, NY

I really like this show. It's very addicting. I usually watch on Tuesdays when they give marathons of the show.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Eastpointe, MI

Been one of my favorites since I was a kid always been interested in this show and I think it's one of the best
Izabel P.
Izabel P.

Has been my favorite show for years makes me feel like I'm a detective and I also love the suspense a whole lot
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
batesville

I love the exciting mysteries in this show. The way they are always there to help all the victims is wonderful.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?