Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amy L.
Amy L.
Duxbury, MA

This always seems to marathoning on at least one channel. Gripping storylines and great character development.
Shawnee M.
Shawnee M.
Pea Ridge

I like SVU because it does not require me to think or remember anything. Benson and Stabler make a great pair.
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Eugene

Love this show! Even though I have seen all the episodes I will still watch if I come across an episode on TV.
Natural D.
Natural D.
CYPRESS, TX

Love how they tell a different story every episode and at times make you feel as if you are part of the story.
ariel s.
ariel s.
Atlanta, GA

Really great show..law and order is one of my favorite shows..i love the crime and trying to figure who did it
Tristian H.
Tristian H.
Millersport, OH

I have seen every episode of every season at least 7 times. It's a really good show that keeps you on your toes
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Martville , NY

All time favorite crime show! I love when they use real life, high profile cases and spin them into their own!
Sandra R.
Sandra R.

I love how every episode has a new crime to dicscover. I also like the action and intensity to find the person
Maritza M.
Maritza M.

Haven't purchased anything but I do enjoy the show when it comes on the tv. It's a drama I really like mystery
Paula G.
Paula G.
Schenectady, NY

Love the story plots. Keeps you entertained. Not for the faint of heart or children. It is definitely intense.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now