Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Aimee L.
Aimee L.
Columbus, IN
This is such a good show. I have seen every episode. Is that sad? I hope not, but if it is oh well.... guilty.
latrice g.
latrice g.
Columbia, SC
Oct. 4, 2016, 7:09 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is my favorite show to watch, I even enjoy watching the reruns and marathons when they come on televisiol
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Kerman, CA
I love watching special victims on my own time, I always get into them when they come on. Its my favorite show
Jessie Jane G.
Jessie Jane G.
Lakewood, CA
This is one of my favorite go-to shows. Real stuff like this goes on around the world. People need to be aware
Karryn J.
Karryn J.
This show is very well done. Pulls your heart strings and keeps you on your toes. Would recommend to everyone!
Ta-Naya J.
Ta-Naya J.
Freeport
I'm actually watching it right now. The best Law & Order out of the rest. Don't fight me on this. Just agree.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Toms River, NJ
Who doesn't love this show? Olivia is my favorite! ive seen almost every episode, I'm just a little obsessed.
Ali B.
Ali B.
Morgantown, Wv
This is my favorite show on tv. I get very excited when there are Svu marathons on! It's such an intense show
Karla W.
Karla W.
Revere, MA
I really enjoy this show👍🏽 i like to see how they do the investigations of different cases!!! 👍🏽 thumbs up!!!
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
Sept. 27, 2016, 2:06 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love love love this show. I mean it makes you a little paranoid yes but stories and the acting is fantastic
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?