Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sara A.
Sara A.
Plantation, Fl

I've seen every episode to every season, love this show so much!!!!! Constantly keeps me on the edge of my seat
Darlene S.
Darlene S.
Philadelphia, PA

Love this show one of my favorite shows have no complaints about it. Would highly recommend this show to others
johanna f.
johanna f.

The case is great every episode you can see great action. I recommend if you like a lot a law and police serie.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Urbana, OH

Love this show. I am a huge crime drama fan and this is one of the best. It pulls you in from beginning to end.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ

My favorite show for relaxing in bed. I have probably seen every episode multiple times but I never tire of it.
Noelle C.
Noelle C.
Dayton, TN

Love this show! It definitely leaves me on the edge of my seat! And to think it is all based on true stories...
Michele G.
Michele G.
Las Vegas, NV

Best show ever. Classic cop drama. First and best spin off on tv. Always on TV since there are so many episodes
Really like this show. They put real events into this show. I would definitely recommend this on your free time
Joseph F.
Joseph F.

it's a good show but after a few seasons it gets a bit redundant. Even though, it's still entertaining to watch
Maria B.
Maria B.
Lodi, CA

I love the show but sometimes you get lost and don't know what's going on but other then that it's a great show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?