Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Katlyn H.
Katlyn H.
Summerville, SC

This show is very interesting and good. There are a look of scenes I like. The actors are good at what they do.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA

If you love crime and drama, SVU is a must watch. I can't get enough of Olivia Benson and the rest of the crew.
Katana S.
Katana S.

The only Law and Order that I actually watch. I love each and every character and each episode is a cliffhanger
Amanda b.
Amanda b.

Perfect for me and my family. Most of these cases have us on our toes. This has definitely made it to TV night!
Kiersten A.
Kiersten A.
Severna Park, MD

This show is amazing and so eye catching, I like seeing what crimes happen and how they'll find out the outcome
Joseph F.
Joseph F.

it's a good show but after a few seasons it gets a bit redundant. Even though, it's still entertaining to watch
Blaise A.
Blaise A.
Gainesville , FL

I watch this show every week and have watched law and order since I was a child!love this show. Never gets old
Luz S.
Luz S.
Gardena, CA

Love, love, love what else can I say about this! If you haven't watched it, go ahead and splurge and watch it.
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Woodbury, NJ

Great show, its very suspenseful. I love the actors/actresses that make up the cast and the guest appearances.
ariel s.
ariel s.
Atlanta, GA

Really great show..law and order is one of my favorite shows..i love the crime and trying to figure who did it
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now