Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sherita B.
Sherita B.
Irving, TX
I like watching the show, especially when nothing else is on that I want to watch. Like the characters and the storylines. But its somewhat predictable. Overall, I will continue to watch because I learn interesting things about the law. I would recommend watching if you are into shows like this.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Corona, Ca
This show is AMAZING but it is a very heavy show. The subjects they go over are very mature and hard for some people to take.. I know I have been uncomfortable with some of the episodes but its very realistic. I have cried many times and been very angry watching but I love this show all the same
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Snohomish, WA
One of my all time favorite TV shows. Olivia Benson is amazing! Amazing cast and show that keeps you on your toes. A show that I can't wait for the next episode and season, but also like to rematch. Would not advise for children or people who cannot handle the content of the show. A must watch.
Karen W.
Karen W.
Albuquerque, NM
Sept. 21, 2016, 1:10 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
The reason i watch this show is because it gives you real life situations, in which will make you think about what can happen even if you think you are being careful. Just be careful about watching if you are a really paranoid person cause some of the situations depicked will be to overwhelming
Katheryn H.
Katheryn H.
Casnovia, MI
I've watched this show since I was in my teens and I still watch it everyday, even though I've seen all the episodes. This is one of my favorite crime shows, the best one out of all of them. My favorite actress is mariska and ice t, I like how they keep bringing back some of the old people too.
Katoreya W.
Katoreya W.
Tampa, FL
This show is amazing I love it. Svu is the best out of all the law & orders I really love olive and stabler and I was sad to see him go but of course the show must go on. My favorite episode is screwed when Ludacris goes after the whole team and wins it just shows that no ones is above the law.
Freddy P.
Freddy P.
West Babylon, NY
Oct. 8, 2016, 11:40 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I have watched every episode of the show you could possibly watch. My favorite is when there are marathons of this show going all day. I could lock myself in my room and watch it all day if I could. Every episode is made to be extremely interesting and suspenseful. Always leaves me wanting more
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Muncie, IN
i haven't watched this show all the way through in the correct order, but I know this show is great because 1.) I love a good procedural and 2.) I can pick up the show/episode and watch it any time. I and never left wondering what's going on because the episodes themselves are very interesting.
Sable A.
Sable A.
SERIOUSLY THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SHOW! I am addicted! Olivia is like my best friend and fave detective! My brother is a detective but his job is nothing like the show! I wish it was! I can watch it for hours and not leave the TV only to eat and bathroom breaks -tmi! Every episode I love!!
Lia R.
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD
I have been watching SVU since the very first season. I started watching it with my dad and now I watch it with my oldest daughter. I have many favorite episodes. The acting and stories have gotten better with every season. I kind miss the original cast. But good stories still keep me watching.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?