Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sara F.
Sara F.
Racine, WI

A very dramatic series. I cannot keep up with the show enough. I will typically only watch the season when it comes out on Netflix. I believe this is my favorite of the Law and Order series'. I love all the guest actors they have on the show. I'm starting to miss some of the original cast, though.
Shawnee H.
Shawnee H.
Little River, SC

This is such a great series. All of the characters work so well together. Because this show is about the Special Victims Unit, there are times when the plot is very hard to handle. I have cried many different times while watching these episodes. It's a great show though. Very popular for a reason.
Nakita P.
Nakita P.
Phenix City, AL

Law & Order SVU has possible real life situations. One can relate to all episodes even it hasn't happended to someone they might know. Of course it is similar to the other Law & Order spin offs but also similar to CSI: Miami. The actors are one of a kind. I can watch all day even the old episodes.
Moriah B.
Moriah B.

Such an addictive show!! I can watch it anytime because it's just that good! It does however cover subjects that are not suitable for all ages and that may be sensitive to certain viewers. So if you're alright with some graphic scenes and lingo and like criminal shows, I strongly suggest this one.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Mankato, MN

I love this show- it reminds me of my Granny. She loved this show too and when I'd go visit it would always be on. The reason I like it now is that it's a great show to have on and try to solve the mystery. I usually don't. Love the actors and recommend this to anybody who loves a good crime show!
Erica L.
Erica L.
Hastings, FL

Great show, I've been watching Law and Order shows all the way back to when I was a little girl. My mom put me onto the show when I would get up late at night (late for a 7 year old at least) and couldn't sleep, she would be up watching this show. And let's face it - Elliot Stabler is so damn hot!
Shavon G.
Shavon G.
Pompano Beach, FL

L&O is a classic. I've watched all of them including SVU. I've been watching it since I was a child with my mother and even my grandparents. You can't go wrong and luckily it's on 3 different channels at any given time of day it seems. And I hate to admit it, but I'll also watch it on Netflix lol
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Potsdam, NY

I wish I could give Olivia Benso and Co. 1000 stars. After almost 20 years on television, this show keeps going there. My entire household is obsessed and we binge watch on Hulu. An Emmy should be created for Ice T to receive every year for his characterization of Tutuola. Just for him. For life.
Monica C.
Monica C.

I really enjoy watching this show. It's very interesting to watch and sometimes suspenseful. The acting is pretty good and some episodes sometimes have like a lesson to learn from it. I would recommend this show to people to have an interest in criminal justice or are just into shows like that (:
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ

This is still one of the best shows around ever made. I love the actors/actresses in these series. I don't have a favorite scene or episode, just all of them in general. The earliest were not my fav., more like season 8 - 12. I would recommend. Still watch every night. LOVE the marathons as well.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?