Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amal A.
Amal A.
Minneapolis, MN

I've been watching Law and Order: SVU for as long as I can remember. I am so emotionally invested in the characters it's ridiculous. It's similar to another one of my favorite tv shows Criminal Minds. I love how every episode is different but somehow intertwined. I would totally recommend it everyone!
Andrea P.
Andrea P.

Great! Intense! What else can I say? In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories. ;)
Madison M.
Madison M.
Knoxville, TN

This is easily one of my favorite tv shows. A lot of people like to argue and say that every episode is the same, but there are so many factors and characteristics of each story that always keep me on the edge of my seat. If you like criminal/law tv shows, this will be your favorite after one episode.
Breeana D.
Breeana D.
Murrieta, CA

How can you not love SVU. Probably the only show that's ALWAYS on. Whether it's 1pm or 1am, law and order is on somewhere and you best believe it's SVU. Sometimes the subject matter is a little touchy and really gets you in the feels, but these crimes do happen often so I think it's good to be exposed
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
mississauga, Ontario

What can be said about Law and Order SVU. This show is tragic, heart wrenching and all around amazing. It keeps us viewer engaged and wanting more. Every episodes has a different case but also a plot you want to follow for all characters. Another one on the Top 10 crime dramas out there. a must watch.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.

This show is popular for very good reasons. The actors are great, the story is great. I like that every episode has a crisis and a resolution. You'd think a show like this might get monotonous but you become so invested in the characters, you never get tired of the show. I highly recommend this show.
In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories. THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY... WATCH IT.
Tamika  R.
Tamika R.

Great show. Always has a good story line and the characters are captivating. This show gives you a glimpse into what officers have to go through in different divisions and that all cops are not the same. They even show that the department is set up to protect their own. Really recommend people watch.
Natasha P.
Natasha P.

I love this show. i literally can watch it allday. even at the gym i can watch it. i love how many cases they have to deal with. i love how they are serious but have that sarcastic humor.its nice because its the original investagator show. i love watching it and so does my family. highly recommended.
Angie Y.
Angie Y.
Box elder, SD

Oh man! marathons every Tuesday, Friday and Sunday! Every time I am channel surfing Law and order SVU wins! I love Benson and stabler and how they never been together but i wish they were. The back story of the characters and how they still do their jobs so well this series is an old school must see!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now