Add a Photo

Photos (23)
KELLY G.
KELLY G.
Warsaw, VA

I have seen every episode of the series and I have been amazed for years now. I cry and I laugh and I am appalled at some of the things that happen but I love this show. It is well written and cast perfectly. The story lines are in line with the national news. I love the drama and the characters.
Shavon G.
Shavon G.
Pompano Beach, FL

L&O is a classic. I've watched all of them including SVU. I've been watching it since I was a child with my mother and even my grandparents. You can't go wrong and luckily it's on 3 different channels at any given time of day it seems. And I hate to admit it, but I'll also watch it on Netflix lol
Emily P.
Emily P.
Mahwah, NJ

One of the best shows ever! The story lines are perfectly written. The characters play their parts well. And come on, who doesn't recognize the opening theme song? Between this show and Grey's Anatomy, you have to watch! I recommend sitting down for a month and not watching anything else but SVU!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
S Ozone Park, NY

Hard hitting drama, and difficult to watch, but SVU is still an engulfing and addicting show. Each episode has a new story line that is always engaging, drawing viewers in. The acting is amazing, showing the difficult and multidimensional dept that is required of the NYPD. A difficult must watch.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Potsdam, NY

I wish I could give Olivia Benso and Co. 1000 stars. After almost 20 years on television, this show keeps going there. My entire household is obsessed and we binge watch on Hulu. An Emmy should be created for Ice T to receive every year for his characterization of Tutuola. Just for him. For life.
claudette D.
claudette D.
Salem, MO

I love this show i have watch every show about it it is a good show to watch when Benson get kidnap she she bits up the guy it the best one i do not watch that much TV i just watch it and go to bed because it on later oh and on Sundays some time they do the whole day of them and i watch them then
What more can I say. I'm addicted! I love Olivia and stabler they are my favorite characters I was really upset when his character left the show but the new cast is alright they still are a thrill to watch. I watch the same episodes over and over if I have to. I have to have my daily dose of svu.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Kent, OH

I liked the older ones better, but the re-runs are always on and gives me something to do. The original crime TV!! Others can't compare. I'm not a big TV watcher but I'll always stop and check this out if I see that it's on. Watch if you have some free time but I wouldn't go out of my way for it.
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
New York

All around great show and great acting! I would recommend this show to any one who likes investigations and science and overall mystery! They have new cases every day and it brings you into the world of a police officer, CSI, and more! Very informative and makes you more cautious about your world
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ

This is still one of the best shows around ever made. I love the actors/actresses in these series. I don't have a favorite scene or episode, just all of them in general. The earliest were not my fav., more like season 8 - 12. I would recommend. Still watch every night. LOVE the marathons as well.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now