BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Amal A.
Saint Anthony, MN
I've been watching Law and Order: SVU for as long as I can remember. I am so emotionally invested in the characters it's ridiculous. It's similar to another one of my favorite tv shows Criminal Minds. I love how every episode is different but somehow intertwined. I would totally recommend it everyone!
Sarah W.
Estill Spgs, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Law and Order SVU isn't for the faint of heart. It's a good episode by episode crime TV show that can be on while you're working on other things and also while your full attention is paid to it. The actors are great and pull off their roles well, and the stories tend to be very neat and cleaned up in one episode.
Emma T.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my favorite show on television, you can ask anyone that has ever been in contact with me. The actors are amazing, the story line is killer. It has a similar story too other police/detective shows, but SVU differs because you can really follow the characters. It is on the 17th season and I am still interested in all the characters from season 1. It is a must see show. It can be found on cable TV and Netflix.
Lauren H.
College Station, TX
There are so many seasons and episodes, that Law and Order never gets old, the stories of each episode are very interesting and enlightening at the same time, the cast is amazing, and this is an all around great show for anyone interested in the court of law, crime investigation, action, and mystery.
Kya O.
Sun Prairie, WI
One of the best TV shows, ever! It always seems to keep me interested no matter what the story line is. You would never find me skipping an episode or fast forwarding through one. Benson and Stabler were amazing together and did really make the show, but even after Stabler left and was replaced with Nick the show is still amazing and right when you think you've found out the missing puzzle piece, another one shows up.
Amber Y.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Great everyday show! Very emotionally driven and interesting story lines. Great actors and can be found on most networks at some point of the day. The best of all the Law and Orders in my opinion. While it does consist around a very emotional topic it can get emotionally tiring. Great show overall!
Ashley G.
Hattiesburg, MS
This is one of the most watch television series in my house. We love shows created by Mr. Wolf. We have watched all the Law and Order series, but this is our house favorite. Perfectly cast and great story lines for each show. It is a must watch and will continue to watch as long as they keep airing.
Dana O.
Anyone who knows me knows my obsession with Law & Order SVU. I can never choose an exact perfect episode because each episode every season leaves me feeling a different way. There have been many times where I wanted to change my career choice because of this show, HAHA! If you haven't already, start this show! You. Will. Get. HOOKED.
Cheyenne H.
Great Falls, MT
I would watch a few shows here and there when nothing else was on, and then when it came on Netflix instant, I decided to watch it from the beginning...which started my full blown addiction! I'm on season 6 and I love it. It's not one of those shows where it seems to drag on the further you go, it just keeps getting better. It's really well written, and the cast is just amazing. This is one of my all time favorite shows!
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is such a great series. All of the characters work so well together. Because this show is about the Special Victims Unit, there are times when the plot is very hard to handle. I have cried many different times while watching these episodes. It's a great show though. Very popular for a reason.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?