Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Shawnta B.
Shawnta B.
Westerville, OH
Love this show! Watched 'em all. I also watch the marathons of reruns. Never get bored of them. Great plots. .
Imani T.
Imani T.
Hinesville , Ga
Honestly, one of my go to shows. I will say I have not watched the new seasons as much because I miss Stabler.
yamilsa h.
yamilsa h.
Bronx, NY
This is literraly my favorite show of all time. I can watch this all day for 12 hrs straight and not get bored
Oct. 4, 2016, 6:39 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show. It always keeps you on the edge of your seat with suspense. Always leaving you wanting more.
Sally G.
Sally G.
Clinton, MS
I love this show. It's my go to favorite show. I've seem every episode multiple times and they never get old!!
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Bradenton, FL
This show always keeps me interested! My favorite always. I am obsessed with Mariska Hargitay and Jenna Stern.
Marjorie S.
Marjorie S.
Woodland park , Nj
Only the best show ever!!!! I have been watching SVU for years. I was so thrilled when it came back on the air
sandy d.
sandy d.
Minneapolis, MN
Real life stories. Good and suspenseful. Keeps you entertained. Warns you of real life issues to watch out for
Debbie F.
Debbie F.
Broadway, VA
If you enjoy watching crimes being solved this is a show for you to watch!! Totally enjoy watching this show!!
Blaise A.
Blaise A.
Gainesville , FL
Sept. 29, 2016, 10:30 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I watch this show every week and have watched law and order since I was a child!love this show. Never gets old
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?