Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Leigh-ann B.
Leigh-ann B.
Asheville, NC

I binge watcj rhis series all the time. It is weirdly entertaing in amorbid way. But i love it. It one of my top faves.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Bartlesville, OK

Love have watched since I was a kid it one of the few shows that reruns I like I always catch something I missed before
tameka d.
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL

It is a show about law and order it always have a very interesting start and a interesting end..I really love it my fav
Helen D.
Helen D.
Cordova, TN

This is my favorite show I love the action and drama and how it keeps you guessing and its stuff that can really happen
Abbey W.
Abbey W.
Ruston, LA

If you like investigations and murder story's you will for sure enjoy this. Each show has you on the edge of your seat.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Weirton, WV

Hands down my favorite show. I have seen ever episode thus far and will continue watching it until it goes off the air.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.

Absolutely love this show. I watch every single marathon they have on tv. I binge watch it on Netflix every 4-5 months.
Mariana L.
Mariana L.

Ithis show has a little bit of suspense so i love it!!! I recommend if you love solve crimes and if you like sharades'n
Kerry M.
Kerry M.
Allendale , Nj

Law & Order best series, best franchise ever!! All of the versions are amazing but all those based in NYC are the best!
Destiny H.
Destiny H.
Newport, AR

Love. Love. Love this show, didn't think I would really get into it but after watching a couple of shows I fell in love
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now