Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Akia C.
Akia C.

Best show in the world. I've watch every episode more than twice. I could literally watch this series everyday!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Kansas City, MO

Great TV show. Could watch new and old episodes on repeat. Classic and unfortunately tru crimes that take place
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Yakima, WA

I feel like I could solve a crime just by watching this. Love it. Aside from criminal minds this is my favorite
Suzette W.
Suzette W.
Garden Grove, CA

I started watching this when it first aired....and have watched it tackle so many things. I love the characters
Linda D.
Linda D.
Cool, CA

Love all of them and watch over and overextended all the repeats. It is our go-to show when nothing else is on.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Fountain

For as long as this show has been on the air it still manages to keep my interest. I even enjoy watching reruns
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Millville, NJ

This show is so amazing there is never a dull momment nor is their any cliff hangers at the end of each episode
Arianna N.
Arianna N.

Every episode is packed with mystery and excitement. It's never boring. Olivia benson is my favorite character!
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA

If you love crime and drama, SVU is a must watch. I can't get enough of Olivia Benson and the rest of the crew.
Carly H.
Carly H.
Las Vegas, NV

Great show, I watch it every time it comes on, Olivia benson is the best. Every episode keeps you on your toes.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now