Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Ashley H.

I have been watching l&a svu since it started. It is such a good show. I would reccome d watching it to anyone.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Millville, NJ

This show is so amazing there is never a dull momment nor is their any cliff hangers at the end of each episode
Nancy V.
Nancy V.
Long Beach, CA

The story lines always keep me interested. The action, drama, suspense. I love trying to figure out who did it.
Olivia A.
Olivia A.

Love this one out of all the other law and orders . I love Olivia on this show ! And it's always a good story .
Carly H.
Carly H.
Las Vegas, NV

Great show, I watch it every time it comes on, Olivia benson is the best. Every episode keeps you on your toes.
Karla M.
Karla M.

This show never gets old. The stories can change and I will still watch. I LOVE watching re-runs late at night.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Hubbard, OH

Love this show I'm actually watching it right now! I love all lose and order shows! I actually have some on DVD
Mary T.
Mary T.
Soddy Daisy, TN

Love watching this show, Mariska acts is real good so the others crews . Too bad is not showing on summer time.
Daphne, AL

This show never gets old! I love how it reflects on topics of what's actually happening in the world around us!
Laura R.
Laura R.
Berea, KY

Love love love this show!! It's my fave out of all!! The cast is amazing!! They always figure out the bad guy!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?