Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Oconomowoc, WI

This is my favorite of the Law and Order shows. I mostly like Benson and Stabler together but Benson alone is okay too.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Red Springs, NC

I have watched all the seasons in Netflix. And I also watch it on cable when I catch the show on. Love the story lines.
Roxanne Q.
Roxanne Q.
Brick, Nj

Can't stop watching this show. It's intense and some of he episodes are really messed up.
Olivia benson is the best sgt
Helen D.
Helen D.
Cordova, TN

This is my favorite show I love the action and drama and how it keeps you guessing and its stuff that can really happen
Jas L.
Jas L.
Clarksville, TN

Awesome criminal show! Only wish it was a longer episode lol I love the law shows especially SVU it's the absolute best
Jeraldine R.
Jeraldine R.
Santa Paula, CA

The best TV SHOW around. I love all the characters and the suspense in every episode. I could binge watch this all day!
Diana c.
Diana c.
midland , TX

Sad show,but it's a must it's been around for years so thats how u know it's worth watching! Some stories are horrible.
Jessica  W.
Jessica W.
Athens , Tn

Loved this show when *shoot can't think of his name but he was the hottie* any who haven't really watched since he left
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Puyallup, Wa

SVu was my favorite show! I love when they do ripped from the headlines! I've been watching the show for over 15 years!
Dory B.
Dory B.
Scotch Plains, NJ

I've never missed an episode. It's the best show I have ever seen which is why it is still running after so many years.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now