Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Patricia B.
Patricia B.

Like this show i watch the reruns even if i seen it already love the original actors the best but still love it
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ

My favorite show for relaxing in bed. I have probably seen every episode multiple times but I never tire of it.
Wilbert C.
Wilbert C.
Anaheim, CA

Intense eye opening show! I really enjoying watching this show. Give it a try if you haven't, you will love it.
Akia C.
Akia C.

Best show in the world. I've watch every episode more than twice. I could literally watch this series everyday!
Laura R.
Laura R.
Berea, KY

Love love love this show!! It's my fave out of all!! The cast is amazing!! They always figure out the bad guy!!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Urbana, OH

Love this show. I am a huge crime drama fan and this is one of the best. It pulls you in from beginning to end.
Gaozong H.
Gaozong H.
Milwaukee, WI

This show is so entertaining! Not all people like to watch these kind of show! i love it when its just me home!
Joseph F.
Joseph F.

it's a good show but after a few seasons it gets a bit redundant. Even though, it's still entertaining to watch
Amanda b.
Amanda b.

Perfect for me and my family. Most of these cases have us on our toes. This has definitely made it to TV night!
barbara b.
barbara b.
Rock Hill, SC

Love this show. law and order is on at some point every day. It is my go to show to watch when I want to relax.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?