Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Bradenton, FL
This show always keeps me interested! My favorite always. I am obsessed with Mariska Hargitay and Jenna Stern.
Bethanie H.
Bethanie H.
So addicted to this show! I've watched every episode. They definitely know how to keep an audiences attention!
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Hazleton, PA
Oct. 2, 2016, 11:09 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show is so addicting! Could watch it for hours on end. The show always keeps the the viewers entertained.
Natural D.
Natural D.
CYPRESS, TX
Love how they tell a different story every episode and at times make you feel as if you are part of the story.
Blaise A.
Blaise A.
Gainesville , FL
Sept. 29, 2016, 10:30 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I watch this show every week and have watched law and order since I was a child!love this show. Never gets old
Whitney T.
Whitney T.
Bannister, MI
Love the fact that their are tons and tons of seasons. It always captures my attention and its never the same!
Bre'onna G.
Bre'onna G.
Sept. 29, 2016, 1:58 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Best show on tv, I love watching L&O, it's so interesting, and has me on the edge of my seat 100% of the time!
Shelby A.
Shelby A.
La Junta, CO
Sept. 29, 2016, 3:15 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
My all time favorite show! It breaks it down for you as well as leaves suspense not every case is predictable.
latrice g.
latrice g.
Columbia, SC
Oct. 4, 2016, 7:09 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is my favorite show to watch, I even enjoy watching the reruns and marathons when they come on televisiol
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
Bellefontaine, OH
Sept. 29, 2016, 3:30 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Good show, powerful messages in the episodes and good story line each episode. Keeps u on the edge of ur seat.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?