Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Monique R.
Monique R.
Snellville, GA

Detectives who are part of the NYPD's Special Victims Unit investigate crimes against the vulnerable and badass
Michele G.
Michele G.
Las Vegas, NV

Best show ever. Classic cop drama. First and best spin off on tv. Always on TV since there are so many episodes
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Terryville, CT

Love this show. One my all time favorites. It never gets old. I love watching it. All for the actors are great.
Izabel P.
Izabel P.

Has been my favorite show for years makes me feel like I'm a detective and I also love the suspense a whole lot
Stefany T.
Stefany T.
Mc Calla, AL

Love the old seasons and the new seasons! They added spice and compassion to the show. Very good very very good
I love thisshow love the mysterious way about it and love all the episodes and I just love these types of shows
Darlene S.
Darlene S.
Philadelphia, PA

Love this show one of my favorite shows have no complaints about it. Would highly recommend this show to others
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Daphne, AL

This show never gets old! I love how it reflects on topics of what's actually happening in the world around us!
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Hamlin, NY

Forever will be a favorite show of mine. Definitely tells a story that will keep you interested the whole hour.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
East Elmhurst, NY

Love this show. Always keeps me on my toes. It's full of drama, emotion. The actors are simply amazing to watch
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now