Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.

I've been a huge fan of Law & Order SVU since day one!!! I love all the actors, they do such a great job on this show!!
Jeraldine R.
Jeraldine R.
Santa Paula, CA

The best TV SHOW around. I love all the characters and the suspense in every episode. I could binge watch this all day!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Oconomowoc, WI

This is my favorite of the Law and Order shows. I mostly like Benson and Stabler together but Benson alone is okay too.
Helen D.
Helen D.
Cordova, TN

This is my favorite show I love the action and drama and how it keeps you guessing and its stuff that can really happen
Leigh-ann B.
Leigh-ann B.
Asheville, NC

I binge watcj rhis series all the time. It is weirdly entertaing in amorbid way. But i love it. It one of my top faves.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.

LOVE this show. Every episode leaves you wanting to watch more and you can't always predict the ending of each episode.
Marissa N.
Marissa N.
Fort Worth, TX

I love this show so much. One of the best detective like shows out there. There is always something different going on.
Elisabet L.
Elisabet L.
Antofagasta

is a interezante and drama series is great to see how each case is unfolding and this one trying to discover who did it
Roxanne Q.
Roxanne Q.
Brick, Nj

Can't stop watching this show. It's intense and some of he episodes are really messed up.
Olivia benson is the best sgt
Madalyn N.
Madalyn N.
Austin, TX

I'm super interested in crime and mystery shows and this one is my favorite. Always so suspenseful and such good acting
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now