Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Hands down my favorite crime cop show of all time the actors are amazing and i love how unique each episode is
Diandria R.
Diandria R.
Loudon, TN
never let down. Also interesting. The suspension and puzzles keep you interested. Hands down my husband's fav.
aja d.
aja d.
Plano, TX
THIS SHOW IS VERY INTERESTING REALLY COOL I LOVE IT :)
The acting is really good my favorite is from session 8
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Clinton, NC
Pop Culture Expert
Has always been one of my favorite shows. When I was in college I would watch all day on Tuesdays after class.
Delaina B.
Delaina B.
Euless, TX
Fiction yes, but based on actual events. Informative and sometimes educational while still being entertaining.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
ALL TIME FAVORITE SHOW! Detective benson is my inspiration and her attitude as a detective is my goal in life.
Marjorie S.
Marjorie S.
Woodland park , Nj
Only the best show ever!!!! I have been watching SVU for years. I was so thrilled when it came back on the air
yamilsa h.
yamilsa h.
Bronx, NY
This is literraly my favorite show of all time. I can watch this all day for 12 hrs straight and not get bored
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Omggggg. I. Love. Law. And. Order. So. Much. I Love. To. Watch. Criminal. Shows That. Show You. About life. ✊🏽
Brandy K.
Brandy K.
Newark, OH
Sept. 26, 2016, 8:07 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love watching this show. I think the criminals that commit sexually based crimes need eye for eye punishments!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?