10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,176 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Good show, powerful messages in the episodes and good story line each episode. Keeps u on the edge of ur seat.
Love the story plots. Keeps you entertained. Not for the faint of heart or children. It is definitely intense.
I have seen every episode of every season at least 7 times. It's a really good show that keeps you on your toes
Honestly, one of my go to shows. I will say I have not watched the new seasons as much because I miss Stabler.
This is one of my all time favorite TV shows! It's a show that you can watch and watch nut never get tired of.
This is my favorite show to watch, I even enjoy watching the reruns and marathons when they come on televisiol
I like SVU because it does not require me to think or remember anything. Benson and Stabler make a great pair.
Real life stories. Good and suspenseful. Keeps you entertained. Warns you of real life issues to watch out for
I love watching special victims on my own time, I always get into them when they come on. Its my favorite show
I love how every episode has a new crime to dicscover. I also like the action and intensity to find the person
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos