Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Katelynn R.
Katelynn R.
Aledo, TX

Super fun show to watch about a special victims unit this tons of crimes! Definitely a good show to binge watch
Monimar M.
Monimar M.
Charlotte, NC

This show is a fun show to make fun of, never had good actors and always has bad story plots that are confusing
Jay N.
Jay N.
Milner, GA

Great show ten out of 10 would recommend to all my friends. I actually have recommended it to all of my friends
Abby S.
Abby S.

Awesome show if you love suspense and crime! Always watch with my parents and great story line. Amazing actors.
Shaunna R.
Shaunna R.
West Palm Beach, FL

The best TV series ever!! I love it!!i love the cast. I watch all the new episodes and love the re runs on USA.
Estefani V.
Estefani V.
Miami , Florida

It is a series of police and legal US television, where cases are very entertaining to watch with your friends.
Jolene B.
Jolene B.
Clara City, MN

Always has interesting topics and they seem to fit into what is going on in the world now days! love this show!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.

I have been watching l&a svu since it started. It is such a good show. I would reccome d watching it to anyone.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
batesville

I love the exciting mysteries in this show. The way they are always there to help all the victims is wonderful.
Wilbert C.
Wilbert C.
Anaheim, CA

Intense eye opening show! I really enjoying watching this show. Give it a try if you haven't, you will love it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now