Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Meherrin, VA

I love law and order suv it makes me feel as if I'm solving crimes with the dectives in the movie and its such a triller
Lacreshia P.
Lacreshia P.
Carencro, LA

definitely a show that will have you on the couch for hours and thinking that you should should have went to law school
Kerry M.
Kerry M.
Allendale , Nj

Law & Order best series, best franchise ever!! All of the versions are amazing but all those based in NYC are the best!
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Holt, MI

I've rewatched this series several times, and it never gets old. It's my my first stop when flipping through the guide.
Mardi M.
Mardi M.
Lansing, MI

This show remains a favorite TV show for my husband and I. Love watching the characters progress along with good cases.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.

I CAN LITERALLY WATCH THIS ALLLLLL DAY I HAVE SEEN EVERY EPISODE AND IF YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN IT YOU DK WHAT YOUR MISSING
Lisa T.
Lisa T.

Absolutely love this show. I watch every single marathon they have on tv. I binge watch it on Netflix every 4-5 months.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Pittsburg, KS

This is my favorite show! And I love rewatching it with the dudes from the Law and Order: Special Viewing Unit podcast.
Katelynn C.
Katelynn C.
Wakarusa, KS

I love the stories they give of. And I love New York City, so watching it makes me feel like I am actually in the city.
Harmony F.
Harmony F.

A classic that seems like it has really stood the test of time. Lots of triggers for sensitive people though, I'm sure.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now