Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Brandy K.
Brandy K.
Newark, OH
Sept. 26, 2016, 8:07 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love watching this show. I think the criminals that commit sexually based crimes need eye for eye punishments!
Cinnamon C.
Cinnamon C.
Millbury, OH
Love this series and highly recommend to everyone who enjoys to watch series! A great show to get involved in!
Luz S.
Luz S.
Gardena, CA
Love, love, love what else can I say about this! If you haven't watched it, go ahead and splurge and watch it.
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
I think I have seen just about every single episode of this show. Love that the stories are very true to life.
Jayzena H.
Jayzena H.
Love this show so much , when i cant sleep i just turn it on & watch it till i fall asleep such a great TV show
Megan T.
Megan T.
San Bernardino
This is my favorite show ever! Am writing this review as I watch SVU. Have watched every episode of this show.
Ana G.
Ana G.
This show is one of the best. Each story is very exciting and will keep you interested throughout the episode.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Sept. 21, 2016, 11:39 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love this show!!! I haven't watched it in awhile but it use to be one of my go to shows. I love the mysteries.
Bridgette O.
Bridgette O.
Mansfield, TX
This is one of my all time favorite TV shows! It's a show that you can watch and watch nut never get tired of.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Long Beach, CA
This show is my favorite of all time. I can sit here and watch it all day reruns new ones everything i love it
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?