Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ceyana R.
Ceyana R.
Ingleside, TX

I love this show. I could watch it all day and never get tired of it. Every episode is interesting and amazing!
Jay N.
Jay N.
Milner, GA

Great show ten out of 10 would recommend to all my friends. I actually have recommended it to all of my friends
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Hamlin, NY

Forever will be a favorite show of mine. Definitely tells a story that will keep you interested the whole hour.
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Bronx, NY

Amazing OMG I can't believe how hooked in I am with this show
I Highly recommend it
You'll fall in love with it
Maria A.
Maria A.
Corpus Christi, TX

I love watching this. I try to solve the cases as the show goes. Actors are great. The suspense is so exciting.
Monimar M.
Monimar M.
Charlotte, NC

This show is a fun show to make fun of, never had good actors and always has bad story plots that are confusing
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

I'm a loyal viewer. It hasn't always held me captive but I am in love with the show and wouldn't stop watching.
Katie W.
Katie W.
St Petersburg, FL

Watched this show from the beginning it's only gettingbetter i wish they would bring some ok ld characters back
Maria M.
Maria M.
Fountain

For as long as this show has been on the air it still manages to keep my interest. I even enjoy watching reruns
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Lees Summit, MO

Best show to follow through! I've never lost my interest because there is always something different happening.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?