10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,124 Reviews
Top Questions See all 56 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Love this series and highly recommend to everyone who enjoys to watch series! A great show to get involved in!
I have been watching since I was able to! Love the suspense in every episode to try and solve the crime myself
I love this show. A little brutal, and definitely not for children. Great show overall. It has had a long run.
Omg love love! My favorite TV show, I can watch this all day if I could. My mom and I watch this all the time.
I think I have seen just about every single episode of this show. Love that the stories are very true to life.
Great Show! Love how it never gets old. The cases never seem to repeat and they stay up to date. Great acting!
This is my favorite show ever! Am writing this review as I watch SVU. Have watched every episode of this show.
I can never miss an episode of Law & Order. This show keeps you on your toes wanting to see what happens next.
Love this show!!! I haven't watched it in awhile but it use to be one of my go to shows. I love the mysteries.
Love, love, love what else can I say about this! If you haven't watched it, go ahead and splurge and watch it.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
See All Photos