Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Wilmarie D.
Wilmarie D.

Is my favorite series of TV because the cases presented the realist society and reflect of like thinks people every day
Celeste F.
Celeste F.
Azilda, Ontario, ON, ON

All time favorite show. Its been around forever, but never gets old. Always been interested in shows like this and CSI.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Midlothian, Va

This show is one of my favorites! I have seen every episode and I love all of the actors and acting! It's a must watch!
Christopher M.
Christopher M.
Bronx, NY

This show is amazing and it is addicting. I enjoy bengwatching this all the time. Love watching with friends and family
laura m.
laura m.
Weston, WV

Best show ever! My favorite thing to binge watch or watch the marathons on TV! I love Olivia and Munch! I miss Stabler!
Yen A.
Yen A.
Kissimmee, FL

The best TV channel there is to watch h,my family loves it,we don't skip one. Love the reality of it,you can learn alot
Quincey H.
Quincey H.
Martinsville, VA

I don't watch much TV any more but I will watch Law & Order SUV, the episodes are always well produced and entertaining.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Grandy, NC

I absolutely love this show!!!!!!!! I've seen it on actual cable television for years and now I watch it on Netflix!!!!
Kerry M.
Kerry M.
Allendale , Nj

Law & Order best series, best franchise ever!! All of the versions are amazing but all those based in NYC are the best!
Lacreshia P.
Lacreshia P.
Carencro, LA

definitely a show that will have you on the couch for hours and thinking that you should should have went to law school
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now