Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ

My favorite show for relaxing in bed. I have probably seen every episode multiple times but I never tire of it.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Hamlin, NY

Forever will be a favorite show of mine. Definitely tells a story that will keep you interested the whole hour.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Ashland, KY

Overly obsessed with this show. I love all of the characters but really miss Elliott! Olivia is a total badass!
Jay N.
Jay N.
Milner, GA

Great show ten out of 10 would recommend to all my friends. I actually have recommended it to all of my friends
Izabel P.
Izabel P.

Has been my favorite show for years makes me feel like I'm a detective and I also love the suspense a whole lot
kazjah b.
kazjah b.
Richmond, VA

I love this show. it keeps you guessing who's doing what, and if they're going to find them. I love each actor.
Abby S.
Abby S.

Awesome show if you love suspense and crime! Always watch with my parents and great story line. Amazing actors.
Katelynn R.
Katelynn R.
Aledo, TX

Super fun show to watch about a special victims unit this tons of crimes! Definitely a good show to binge watch
Estefani V.
Estefani V.
Miami , Florida

It is a series of police and legal US television, where cases are very entertaining to watch with your friends.
Katlyn H.
Katlyn H.
Summerville, SC

This show is very interesting and good. There are a look of scenes I like. The actors are good at what they do.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now