Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Tucson, AZ

I love following the stories when watching law and order but recently I feel the stories have gotten too cheesy.
melissa c.
melissa c.
Harrisburg, PA

fantastic TV show to watch absolutely amazing cast with fantastic acting. must watch show hope they never cancel
Cherie G.
Cherie G.
Meridian

I watch this show every week and if I'm not home it gets recorded on my dvr. Just wish the season lasted longer.
Marsha B.
Marsha B.

Great show. This show has good actors that show true emotion and the writing is excellent. Love watching reruns.
Eliza H.
Eliza H.
Bowling Green, OH

Always has plot twists with the characters and the material is so real and raw. My attention is always captured.
CK B.
CK B.
Vicksburg, MS

BEST drama series on TV. Marisca is the best actress on tv/. Story lines are great and keep viewer wanting more.
Anita L.
Anita L.
North Hollywood, CA

One of my favorite shows, even after Chris Melony left. All the actors are great and the storylines very timely.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.

FAVORITE SHOW EVER!! I've seen every single episode and always get so excited when a new season is about to air.
Shaunna R.
Shaunna R.
West Palm Beach, FL

The best TV series ever!! I love it!!i love the cast. I watch all the new episodes and love the re runs on USA.
Ceyana R.
Ceyana R.
Ingleside, TX

I love this show. I could watch it all day and never get tired of it. Every episode is interesting and amazing!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?