10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,177 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
This show is one of the best. Each story is very exciting and will keep you interested throughout the episode.
Best show ever. I've been watching since season 1. And I'm still watching. And I'll watch reruns all day long.
Obsessed. I've seen every single episode many times and can binge watch over and over without losing interest.
They got so many seasons that are really great . I recommend to watch on events that does happen in real life.
Has always been one of my favorite shows. When I was in college I would watch all day on Tuesdays after class.
Love this series and highly recommend to everyone who enjoys to watch series! A great show to get involved in!
Very good TV show had a lot of season and all different to grab your attention and you can start from anywhere
Fiction yes, but based on actual events. Informative and sometimes educational while still being entertaining.
This is literally my favorite show ever! I could watch it all day every day. It's just very interesting to me.
I think I have seen just about every single episode of this show. Love that the stories are very true to life.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos