Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Grandy, NC

I absolutely love this show!!!!!!!! I've seen it on actual cable television for years and now I watch it on Netflix!!!!
april l.
april l.
Dryden, VA

I love law and order svu the story is always great and the actors are amazing the best show that's been on TV for years
Lily C.
Lily C.
Ohsweken, Ontario

I watch this all the time and I pretty much have seen all the episode and they are all amazing people that do the show.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

Law and order svu is my all time favorite cop show. My mom got me started on this show and I've been hooked ever since!
Vikki S.
Vikki S.
Mobile, AL

this is the best criminal show! I absolutely love this show. I hope doesn't end any time soon. 17 years and counting!!!
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Weirton, WV

Hands down my favorite show. I have seen ever episode thus far and will continue watching it until it goes off the air.
Elubia G.
Elubia G.
Powder Springs, GA

I love this show! I always try to figure out the episode before it ends and I never do. It's certainly not predictable.
Trish P.
Trish P.

Loved watching SUB until it gets too personal with the detectives lives. It gets boring and predectible at those times.
Keely D.
Keely D.
Queen Creek, AZ

I've watched this show for years. I like watching it but it can become predictable. The characters keep me coming back.
Katy B.
Katy B.

I've been watching this show seen I was a child. The stories are so real and I feel the same emotions as the characters
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now