Add a Photo

Photos (23)
natalie c.
natalie c.
Kittanning, PA

this is my absolute favorite show. I always binge watch it! I swear there is not an episode that I haven't seen
Ashley H.
Ashley H.

I have been watching l&a svu since it started. It is such a good show. I would reccome d watching it to anyone.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
East Elmhurst, NY

Love this show. Always keeps me on my toes. It's full of drama, emotion. The actors are simply amazing to watch
Tawana L.
Tawana L.
Fresh Meadows, NY

I really like this show. It's very addicting. I usually watch on Tuesdays when they give marathons of the show.
Monique R.
Monique R.
Snellville, GA

Detectives who are part of the NYPD's Special Victims Unit investigate crimes against the vulnerable and badass
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Ashland, KY

Overly obsessed with this show. I love all of the characters but really miss Elliott! Olivia is a total badass!
Lesly A.
Lesly A.
Phoenix, AZ

LOVE , LOVE..... the cases are so interested
The actors are the greatest..... I always watch it on channel 51-1
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Eastpointe, MI

Been one of my favorites since I was a kid always been interested in this show and I think it's one of the best
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Terryville, CT

Love this show. One my all time favorites. It never gets old. I love watching it. All for the actors are great.
Arianna N.
Arianna N.

Every episode is packed with mystery and excitement. It's never boring. Olivia benson is my favorite character!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now