Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Liza A.
Liza A.
Hollywood, FL

Love this show. The acting is amazing. Always has interesting plot twists. Love to watch marathons of this show.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Clarks Summit, PA

So addicting!!! The cast, story lines and twists make weekend marathons an easy choice to stay home and binge!!!
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Tucson, AZ

I love following the stories when watching law and order but recently I feel the stories have gotten too cheesy.
Kandace Z.
Kandace Z.
Pueblo, CO

Love all episodes! Can watch reruns and never get tired of seeing them. Special victims units marathons all day!
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Staten Island, NY

LOVE LOVE LOVE this show I can be one of them! I can watch this all day long if I didn't have a baby to tend too
Eliza H.
Eliza H.
Bowling Green, OH

Always has plot twists with the characters and the material is so real and raw. My attention is always captured.
Emily C.
Emily C.

I love these shows can't get enough of it I can watch this every day I always watch the reruns they are the best
Deshea S.
Deshea S.
Las Vegas, NV

I am addicted. I started watching this so many years ago and I'm hooked. I will forever have a soft spot for SVU
Avery G.
Avery G.
Natchez, MS

Just one of my favorite televison shows that i watch daily, love the intesne crimes and case solving at the end.
melissa c.
melissa c.
Harrisburg, PA

fantastic TV show to watch absolutely amazing cast with fantastic acting. must watch show hope they never cancel
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?