Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Kate R.
Kate R.
I love this show. A little brutal, and definitely not for children. Great show overall. It has had a long run.
Monica B.
Monica B.
Vancouver, WA
Good show! Always watch when possible . Keeps me guessing and entrusted . I def stick to the TV for this show.
Yari
Yari
Sept. 24, 2016, 12:32 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Definitely suspenseful at times, but if you love solving problems, like myself, this is a perfect show for you
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Brownsville, TX
Omg love love! My favorite TV show, I can watch this all day if I could. My mom and I watch this all the time.
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Eugene
Sept. 22, 2016, 11:12 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love this show! Even though I have seen all the episodes I will still watch if I come across an episode on TV.
Myranda M.
Myranda M.
Mancelona, MI
All time favorite show if you love crime, you'll love this. So much better than the counterpart Criminal Intent
Rocheal K.
Rocheal K.
Cocoa, FL
Law and order a good show what i love best you never know the ending even when you think you got it figure out
Bethanie H.
Bethanie H.
So addicted to this show! I've watched every episode. They definitely know how to keep an audiences attention!
Lizzy S.
Lizzy S.
Sept. 21, 2016, 4:28 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is my favorite show! I have been watching it for years. The newer seasons keep getting better and better.
Stephanie Z.
Stephanie Z.
Homestead, FL
I have been watching since I was able to! Love the suspense in every episode to try and solve the crime myself
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?