Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
R L.
R L.

Fantastic show with great actors and storyline sometimes pulled right from the headlines always has me watching.
Tylisa C.
Tylisa C.
Danville, VA

Classic television show . It is almost always a marathon on this show never gets old and the cast is phenomenal.
Monique R.
Monique R.
Snellville, GA

Detectives who are part of the NYPD's Special Victims Unit investigate crimes against the vulnerable and badass
Arria G.
Arria G.
Fern Park, FL

This has always been my go to when ever I'm bored even the old shows are the best when I watch it a second time
Really like this show. They put real events into this show. I would definitely recommend this on your free time
johanna f.
johanna f.

The case is great every episode you can see great action. I recommend if you like a lot a law and police serie.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Corpus Christi, TX

I love watching this. I try to solve the cases as the show goes. Actors are great. The suspense is so exciting.
barbara b.
barbara b.
Rock Hill, SC

Love this show. law and order is on at some point every day. It is my go to show to watch when I want to relax.
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Bronx, NY

Amazing OMG I can't believe how hooked in I am with this show
I Highly recommend it
You'll fall in love with it
Estefani V.
Estefani V.
Miami , Florida

It is a series of police and legal US television, where cases are very entertaining to watch with your friends.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now