10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,121 Reviews
Top Questions See all 56 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
A great show! Plenty of drama and interesting story lines! Definitely my favorite in the law and order series.
Love how they tell a different story every episode and at times make you feel as if you are part of the story.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this show! I have been watching since the beginning! I hope Stabler pops up in a coming season!
I have seen every episode of every season at least 7 times. It's a really good show that keeps you on your toes
This always seems to marathoning on at least one channel. Gripping storylines and great character development.
I'm in love with this show and I love how mysterious it is and all of the characters involved it's all so good
Fiction yes, but based on actual events. Informative and sometimes educational while still being entertaining.
Love the fact that their are tons and tons of seasons. It always captures my attention and its never the same!
I love this show I can go hours watching it they always keep it interesting this is one of my favorite shows s
Honestly, one of my go to shows. I will say I have not watched the new seasons as much because I miss Stabler.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
See All Photos