Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tristian H.
Tristian H.
Millersport, OH
I have seen every episode of every season at least 7 times. It's a really good show that keeps you on your toes
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Palm Bay, FL
I love watching this show!! It brings out my nerdy side. I like watching the scenarios and seeing them unfold.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
West Salem, WI
This is literally my favorite show ever! I could watch it all day every day. It's just very interesting to me.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Hampton, VA
A great show! Plenty of drama and interesting story lines! Definitely my favorite in the law and order series.
Monica B.
Monica B.
Vancouver, WA
Good show! Always watch when possible . Keeps me guessing and entrusted . I def stick to the TV for this show.
Bella B.
Bella B.
I'm in love with this show and I love how mysterious it is and all of the characters involved it's all so good
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Martville, NY
All time favorite crime show! I love when they use real life, high profile cases and spin them into their own!
Yari
Yari
Sept. 24, 2016, 12:32 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Definitely suspenseful at times, but if you love solving problems, like myself, this is a perfect show for you
Laurel S.
Laurel S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Obsessed. I've seen every single episode many times and can binge watch over and over without losing interest.
Irene C.
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
Pop Culture Expert
THE FAMILY AND I ENJOY WATCHING SVU ALWAYS SOMETHING DIFFERENT AND GOOD TO SEE ON THE SHOW LOVE THE CHARACTERS
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?