Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kerry M.
Kerry M.
Allendale , Nj

Law & Order best series, best franchise ever!! All of the versions are amazing but all those based in NYC are the best!
Bobbi R.
Bobbi R.
St. John's , NL

Probably one of the best shows on tv. the cast is fantastic and work so well together. I will be sad when this one ends
Kerry B.
Kerry B.

Other than CSI, this is my favorite show, watch it over and over again, I think the actors and actresses are phenomanal
Isela F.
Isela F.

I can binge watch this for days. Love SVU and the cast. I also love different stars and their appearances. Great story!
Heidi E.
Heidi E.
Tualatin, OR

This is a classic show. Something I can turn on and know I will get a start, middle, and end to a scenario in one hour.
Sherice W.
Sherice W.

Best show out it captures your attention so hard you can't move. I mean I tell people don't call doing the hours it on.
Quincey H.
Quincey H.
Martinsville, VA

I don't watch much TV any more but I will watch Law & Order SUV, the episodes are always well produced and entertaining.
Keely D.
Keely D.
Queen Creek, AZ

I've watched this show for years. I like watching it but it can become predictable. The characters keep me coming back.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.

I'm so into any type of crime show but this one is probably my favorite so far. They always make everything so surreal.
Fabiana O.
Fabiana O.
são Gonçalo

I love to watch , very good track every episode, every season and great , goto much to see, always watch love,love love
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now