Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kc C.
Kc C.
Oxnard, CA

Best show hands down! Great stores lines! Amazing actors and actresses as well. Some episodes just seem so real!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Huntington, WV

Law and Order SVU is my favorite Law and Order. It's one of those shows you can watch all day during a marathon.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Fort Wayne, Indiana

I like that this show is a lot of times based on real scenarios. I'm always filled with many different emotions.
Janice G.
Janice G.
Baltimore, MD

New season started tonight. I have it recorded and will be watching tomorrow. Previews I seen looked really good
ALESHA Z.
ALESHA Z.
National City, CA

This law in order is the best to me because i can relate to some of the case or had friends who went through it.
Reichal W.
Reichal W.
Conroe, TX

My daughter's name was influenced by one of the main characters of this show. Our entire family loves this show.
Sikora M.
Sikora M.

BEST SHOW EVER!! This show is so interesting, with different stories each episode. I highly recommend this show.
Molly R.
Molly R.

I watch this show quite often, mostly reruns on television but I find it very interesting and it never gets old.
Leslie J.
Leslie J.

one of my favorite shows. i have been watching it for years. hate having to wait for fall for it to com back on.
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY

Favorite TV show ever! Hope it stays on TV for a while, no matter how many episodes I've seen it never gets old.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?