Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Sara S.
Sara S.

Great show with great acting. I like that you can miss a week here or there and still be able to understand and follow.
haley b.
haley b.
Jacksonville, FL

if you've watched, you've probably watched them all. addicting! don't watch too much at night. i know too much now...;)
jaqueline v.
jaqueline v.

Un programa muy entretenido, ni te das cuenta ciuando pasa el tiempo porque de verdad que entretiene, tiene buena trama
Monike D.
Monike D.
Everett, MA

I love this policial series! i watch all the seasons and definitely i love all the actors but Sarg Benson its the best!
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.

I've been a huge fan of Law & Order SVU since day one!!! I love all the actors, they do such a great job on this show!!
Jesenia A.
Jesenia A.
Wantagh, NY

Favorite! Lots of excitement and never a boring episode. There are good actors and real situations that keep you hooked
I love how they apply real life crimes in the show. I haven't watched in a long time but I recommend watching the show.
Madalyn N.
Madalyn N.
Austin, TX

I'm super interested in crime and mystery shows and this one is my favorite. Always so suspenseful and such good acting
Mardi M.
Mardi M.
Lansing, MI

This show remains a favorite TV show for my husband and I. Love watching the characters progress along with good cases.
Keely D.
Keely D.
Queen Creek, AZ

I've watched this show for years. I like watching it but it can become predictable. The characters keep me coming back.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now