Add a Photo

Photos (23)
ariel s.
ariel s.
Atlanta, GA
Sept. 22, 2016, 11:42 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Really great show..law and order is one of my favorite shows..i love the crime and trying to figure who did it
Myranda M.
Myranda M.
Mancelona, MI
All time favorite show if you love crime, you'll love this. So much better than the counterpart Criminal Intent
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Douglasville, GA
One of my favorite TV shows I could sit and watch this all day. I love that it keeps me on the edge of my seat
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Louisville, KY
I can sit and watch this show over and over! Absolutely a must watch! Can't wait for the new season this fall!
Maritza M.
Maritza M.
Haven't purchased anything but I do enjoy the show when it comes on the tv. It's a drama I really like mystery
Shawnee M.
Shawnee M.
Pea Ridge
I like SVU because it does not require me to think or remember anything. Benson and Stabler make a great pair.
Gina D.
Gina D.
Chesterfield, MO
Every time I see the show... I get hooked! I have to know what's going to happen and I just can't help myself!
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Richmond, VA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this show! I have been watching since the beginning! I hope Stabler pops up in a coming season!
Alejandra P.
Alejandra P.
Fun, entertaining TV show. I love anything with cops and law and this one is super good. Definitely recommend.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Definitely love this show! I've seen almost all of the seasons and keep up with all the new episodes! Love it!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?