Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY

Favorite TV show ever! Hope it stays on TV for a while, no matter how many episodes I've seen it never gets old.
Betty C.
Betty C.
Chesapeake, OH

This is one of my favorite shows I watch this every week and record it if I am not able to watch it when its on.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.

I could watch Re-runs of this show forever. If I see that it's on while flipping through channels I always stop.
Lala M.
Lala M.
Pullman, WA

I LOVE this show. I don't think I can go a day without watching it. Elliot and Benson will always be my #1 team!
Marisol G.
Marisol G.

I love this show. it's such a good show, a lot of action and mystery. this show is good for people who like that
Reichal W.
Reichal W.
Conroe, TX

My daughter's name was influenced by one of the main characters of this show. Our entire family loves this show.
Marlene R.
Marlene R.

Obviously the best show on the planet!!! I've been watching this show and it's always something new and improved
Stephanie  M.
Stephanie M.
Royersford, PA

LOVE LOVE LOVE this show and the cast. I could watch this show for hours and hours. Always something interesting
Molly R.
Molly R.

I watch this show quite often, mostly reruns on television but I find it very interesting and it never gets old.
R L.
R L.

Fantastic show with great actors and storyline sometimes pulled right from the headlines always has me watching.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now