10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,124 Reviews
Top Questions See all 56 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
LOVE LOVE LOVE this show! I have been watching since the beginning! I hope Stabler pops up in a coming season!
I love watching this show!! It brings out my nerdy side. I like watching the scenarios and seeing them unfold.
Love how they tell a different story every episode and at times make you feel as if you are part of the story.
A great show! Plenty of drama and interesting story lines! Definitely my favorite in the law and order series.
From theme song to ended great show!!! Always keeps you into the story line where as some shows are all over!!
I'm in love with this show and I love how mysterious it is and all of the characters involved it's all so good
Has always been one of my favorite shows. When I was in college I would watch all day on Tuesdays after class.
Definitely suspenseful at times, but if you love solving problems, like myself, this is a perfect show for you
Definitely love this show! I've seen almost all of the seasons and keep up with all the new episodes! Love it!
Law and order a good show what i love best you never know the ending even when you think you got it figure out
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
See All Photos