Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.

My all day binges with fine munch. Very up to date show with real life incidents.
Shows victims and perpetrators
Alexia R.
Alexia R.
Indianapolis, IN

Play on the ball awesome fantastic love very raunchy but good you'll binge watching this because it's so amazing
DONNA W.
DONNA W.
Freeport, FL

Great TV program, shows every day tragadies.. great actors, etc. have really enjoyed the show through the years.
Rebekah B.
Rebekah B.
Mcdonough, GA

We love these shows. We love the action, the mystery, the chemistry between people, everything about these shows
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Bronx, NY

Been watching since it came on love all the Law and Order shows.Good actors, good show always from the headlines
jamie M.
jamie M.
Methuen, MA

My all time favorite show!!!! Everyone knows it's quite time when the show is on! I even watch all the reruns! !
R L.
R L.

Fantastic show with great actors and storyline sometimes pulled right from the headlines always has me watching.
Ally N.
Ally N.
Bellevue, WA

I love crime shows and once I saw this, I fell in love. I love them all working together to help special victims
Sparkle S.
Sparkle S.

My all-time favorite TV show. I have watched it for years and never become bored. It just gets better and better
Kc C.
Kc C.
Oxnard, CA

Best show hands down! Great stores lines! Amazing actors and actresses as well. Some episodes just seem so real!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?