Add a Photo

Photos (23)
DONNA W.
DONNA W.
Freeport, FL

Great TV program, shows every day tragadies.. great actors, etc. have really enjoyed the show through the years.
jamie M.
jamie M.
Methuen, MA

My all time favorite show!!!! Everyone knows it's quite time when the show is on! I even watch all the reruns! !
Sparkle S.
Sparkle S.

My all-time favorite TV show. I have watched it for years and never become bored. It just gets better and better
Emily C.
Emily C.

I love these shows can't get enough of it I can watch this every day I always watch the reruns they are the best
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Bronx, NY

Been watching since it came on love all the Law and Order shows.Good actors, good show always from the headlines
onna c.
onna c.

I seriously binge watch all these seasons and now crying because i finished all 17 . Definitely my favorite show
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Huntington, WV

Law and Order SVU is my favorite Law and Order. It's one of those shows you can watch all day during a marathon.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Eureka, CA

A very interesting show. I enjoy watching it. I like it because the stuff it shows actually happens in real life
Janice G.
Janice G.
Baltimore, MD

New season started tonight. I have it recorded and will be watching tomorrow. Previews I seen looked really good
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Holland, MI

This show is one that you can watch and even watch an episode over again. The cast works together and does well.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now