10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,176 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Love, love, love what else can I say about this! If you haven't watched it, go ahead and splurge and watch it.
One of my favorite TV shows I could sit and watch this all day. I love that it keeps me on the edge of my seat
I have been watching since I was able to! Love the suspense in every episode to try and solve the crime myself
Fun, entertaining TV show. I love anything with cops and law and this one is super good. Definitely recommend.
This show is one of the best. Each story is very exciting and will keep you interested throughout the episode.
I'm in love with this show and I love how mysterious it is and all of the characters involved it's all so good
Great Show! Love how it never gets old. The cases never seem to repeat and they stay up to date. Great acting!
Definitely suspenseful at times, but if you love solving problems, like myself, this is a perfect show for you
Love this show so much , when i cant sleep i just turn it on & watch it till i fall asleep such a great TV show
Hands down my favorite crime cop show of all time the actors are amazing and i love how unique each episode is
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos