Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Jillian T.
Jillian T.

Great TV show! All of us watch this! We watch the old episodes, new episodes, it never gets old! Good TV show to watch!
Vikki S.
Vikki S.
Mobile, AL

this is the best criminal show! I absolutely love this show. I hope doesn't end any time soon. 17 years and counting!!!
Mardi M.
Mardi M.
Lansing, MI

This show remains a favorite TV show for my husband and I. Love watching the characters progress along with good cases.
Jessica  W.
Jessica W.
Athens , Tn

Loved this show when *shoot can't think of his name but he was the hottie* any who haven't really watched since he left
Alicia K.
Alicia K.
Kailua Kona, HI

This show keeps me on my toes. Can't believe some of the things that happens. But it's a show and I'm entertained by it
Steffany F.
Steffany F.
Yuba city, Ca

This show is interesting but sad most of the time. I always feel for the victims and can't believe what some people do.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Weirton, WV

Hands down my favorite show. I have seen ever episode thus far and will continue watching it until it goes off the air.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Holt, MI

I've rewatched this series several times, and it never gets old. It's my my first stop when flipping through the guide.
Leah P.
Leah P.

The show is so well done that you believe you are watching a real court case I love this show and watch it every day !!
haley b.
haley b.
Jacksonville, FL

if you've watched, you've probably watched them all. addicting! don't watch too much at night. i know too much now...;)
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now