Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Akia C.
Akia C.
Best show in the world. I've watch every episode more than twice. I could literally watch this series everyday!
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Yakima, WA
I feel like I could solve a crime just by watching this. Love it. Aside from criminal minds this is my favorite
Mary T.
Mary T.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Love watching this show, Mariska acts is real good so the others crews . Too bad is not showing on summer time.
Izabel P.
Izabel P.
Has been my favorite show for years makes me feel like I'm a detective and I also love the suspense a whole lot
Wilbert C.
Wilbert C.
Anaheim, CA
Intense eye opening show! I really enjoying watching this show. Give it a try if you haven't, you will love it.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA
If you love crime and drama, SVU is a must watch. I can't get enough of Olivia Benson and the rest of the crew.
Tawana L.
Tawana L.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I really like this show. It's very addicting. I usually watch on Tuesdays when they give marathons of the show.
Havilland H.
Havilland H.
Garden City, NY
Law and Order: SVU is the best crime show around. This one has been around for a long time and also very funny.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Ashland, KY
Overly obsessed with this show. I love all of the characters but really miss Elliott! Olivia is a total badass!
Joseph F.
Joseph F.
Sept. 21, 2016, 5:35 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
it's a good show but after a few seasons it gets a bit redundant. Even though, it's still entertaining to watch
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?