Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
New Bloomngtn, OH

I have watched every show since the beginning. Some of the shows are heartbreaking, while others have a comedic byline.
Holly R.
Holly R.
Amherst, MA

This show is totally funny an i recommend it o everyone. there are other law and order TV shows and I've seen them all.
Crystal V.
Crystal V.

Absolutely love this showwwwwww. Each episdoe is a different story , with different criminals , so you don't get bored.
Michele M.
Michele M.
Whittier , Ca

Ive been watching Law & Order for the past 15 years. SVU is my favorite series. I totally am invested in the characters
Margreta G.
Margreta G.
Los Angeles, CA

I watch this everyday , morning , evening and night. This is my favorite show. I hate that this is making me write more
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Amelia Court House, VA

I loooove this show, like its the best. Even though it's been on for so many years, it's still incredible and I love it
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
El Paso, TX

This show prompted me to get my degree in criminal justice I am a long time fan and feel like part of the team. dun dun
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Oconomowoc, WI

This is my favorite of the Law and Order shows. I mostly like Benson and Stabler together but Benson alone is okay too.
Marcelene C.
Marcelene C.
Santa Maria, CA

I Love to watch this show it is informative, gripping, suspenseful at keeps you watching. One of my absolute favorites.
Mercedes R.
Mercedes R.
Yuma, Az

I've been watching this show for a wile now. I enjoy watching it I mean it's kinda crazy how they make it seam so real.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now