Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ally N.
Ally N.
Bellevue, WA

I love crime shows and once I saw this, I fell in love. I love them all working together to help special victims
Reichal W.
Reichal W.
Conroe, TX

My daughter's name was influenced by one of the main characters of this show. Our entire family loves this show.
Stephanie  M.
Stephanie M.
Royersford, PA

LOVE LOVE LOVE this show and the cast. I could watch this show for hours and hours. Always something interesting
Glenda J.
Glenda J.
Charlotte, NC

It has always been a favorite show however not as good since Stabler left! But I never get tired of watching it!
Kc C.
Kc C.
Oxnard, CA

Best show hands down! Great stores lines! Amazing actors and actresses as well. Some episodes just seem so real!
Kailee D.
Kailee D.
North Liberty, IA

I absolutely love this show! Mariska plays Olivia amazing! I have seen every episode and will continue to watch!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Ilion, NY

Probably my favorite show of all time. I watch it every time it's one tv, even if I've seen them a million times
R L.
R L.

Fantastic show with great actors and storyline sometimes pulled right from the headlines always has me watching.
Heather T.
Heather T.
Seven Valleys, PA

Funny cast, leaves you in suspense. They like to make their crowd wondering who is the person their looking for.
DONNA W.
DONNA W.
Freeport, FL

Great TV program, shows every day tragadies.. great actors, etc. have really enjoyed the show through the years.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?