Add a Photo

#7 in TV
Photos (23)
Claudia C.
Claudia C.

Amazing series with a lot of drama and action shows me a lot about police and stuff... I want to watch all of it
Marsha B.
Marsha B.

Great show. This show has good actors that show true emotion and the writing is excellent. Love watching reruns.
Sikora M.
Sikora M.

BEST SHOW EVER!! This show is so interesting, with different stories each episode. I highly recommend this show.
Deshea S.
Deshea S.
Las Vegas, NV

I am addicted. I started watching this so many years ago and I'm hooked. I will forever have a soft spot for SVU
Heather T.
Heather T.
Seven Valleys, PA

Funny cast, leaves you in suspense. They like to make their crowd wondering who is the person their looking for.
Liza A.
Liza A.
Hollywood, FL

Love this show. The acting is amazing. Always has interesting plot twists. Love to watch marathons of this show.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Eureka, CA

A very interesting show. I enjoy watching it. I like it because the stuff it shows actually happens in real life
Neela H.
Neela H.
Ashland City, TN

I like to relax on the weekends by watching SVU marathons. It's by far my favorite of the Law & Order franchise.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Bronx, NY

My favorite show since I was 14 years old . I'm so obsessed with benson . I could watch it all day if you let me
Taylor C.
Taylor C.

FAVORITE SHOW EVER!! I've seen every single episode and always get so excited when a new season is about to air.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now