Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Winthrop, MA

This television show is truly inspiring. Ive been watching for years. Mariska Hargitay (who plays Benson) has a charity called the Joyful Heart Foundation which assist in helping survivors of sexual assault recover from their trauma. The show and the actors who are on it, are one of a kind. Must watch!
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

I think that is a cool serie where you can see all the problems that maybe we cant see in the society, so we can think about it . The serie have good actors . I just don't have a favorite scene cause all the episodes are incredible. Now I don't have a lot of time to watch it , but maybe in the vacations.
Corrie L.
Corrie L.
Vancouver, WA

I have enjoyed this show as it has evolved over the year and seen characters come and go. I find the show interesting as it shows both sides of the judicial system. It is another hit from the L&O family. The show has great actors and has become a must watch for anyone interested in these type of shows.
Tricia S.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH

This has been one of my favorite shows since I was younger and I still watch it to this day. I do not always get to watch it when it first comes on, I may have to watch it on Hulu or DVR but I still like to watch it as often as I can. Probably one of the only shows I have watched for as long as I have.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Olathe, KS

I love Law & Order SVU, it doesn't matter if it's a new episode or a rerun that I've already seen a million times I will watch it again before I choose to watch anything else. There are not many famous people I'd like to meet but the cast of Law & Order SVU I would give anything to meet. You guys rock.
Dinah G.
Dinah G.

This show has always portrayed real stories from NY but changes names and story line outcomes. I love the acting of each character, Benson and Stabler (when he was on the show) are my favorite. I also love Ice T on the show. The show is a classic and a definite must watch show if you like crime dramas.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Barrie, Ontario

This show never disappoints (well maybe when some of the actors leave...)! They are always ready to touch on controversial subjects, sometimes making you question your initial thoughts. Although the topics are often hard to think about, the fact that they get people thinking is the most important part.
Gina V.
Gina V.

I love a good show about crime, but SVU is my favorite. I can't seem to stop watching every episode over and over. This is the show you can't ever say you got tired of. It's something new and intense and nail biting every episode. This is a show you can enjoy as a family and with a big group of friends
Tarnisha W.
Tarnisha W.
Irmo, SC

I cant get enough of this show!!! Alot of the episodes are life like. Its very silmilar to other crime shows, but it hold high on it own. I love the Marathons. I could watch this show all day everyday. The actors are the best. Sooooo dramatic and intriguing. Watch one episode and you'llbe hooked too!!
Amal A.
Amal A.
Minneapolis, MN

I've been watching Law and Order: SVU for as long as I can remember. I am so emotionally invested in the characters it's ridiculous. It's similar to another one of my favorite tv shows Criminal Minds. I love how every episode is different but somehow intertwined. I would totally recommend it everyone!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now