Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Shawnee H.
Shawnee H.
Little River, SC

This is such a great series. All of the characters work so well together. Because this show is about the Special Victims Unit, there are times when the plot is very hard to handle. I have cried many different times while watching these episodes. It's a great show though. Very popular for a reason.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Westhampton, NY

I mostly watch re-runs of Law & Order: SVU. I would like to binge-watch it from the beginning, but I can't seem to find all of the seasons in one place. Once either Netflix or Hulu picks of all the season I will be a happy camper! I like the show but would like to follow it in chronological order.
Moriah B.
Moriah B.

Such an addictive show!! I can watch it anytime because it's just that good! It does however cover subjects that are not suitable for all ages and that may be sensitive to certain viewers. So if you're alright with some graphic scenes and lingo and like criminal shows, I strongly suggest this one.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Mankato, MN

I love this show- it reminds me of my Granny. She loved this show too and when I'd go visit it would always be on. The reason I like it now is that it's a great show to have on and try to solve the mystery. I usually don't. Love the actors and recommend this to anybody who loves a good crime show!
Anna M.
Anna M.
Meriden, KS

Another of my many all time favorite TV shows. Though I know that it isn't real, it sure seems that way. The actors/actresses make every single situation in this show seem very real. I can never not watch this show when its on TV, even if I've seen the episode 80000 times. Definitely recommend it.
Nakita P.
Nakita P.
Phenix City, AL

Law & Order SVU has possible real life situations. One can relate to all episodes even it hasn't happended to someone they might know. Of course it is similar to the other Law & Order spin offs but also similar to CSI: Miami. The actors are one of a kind. I can watch all day even the old episodes.
claudette D.
claudette D.
Salem, MO

I love this show i have watch every show about it it is a good show to watch when Benson get kidnap she she bits up the guy it the best one i do not watch that much TV i just watch it and go to bed because it on later oh and on Sundays some time they do the whole day of them and i watch them then
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Potsdam, NY

I wish I could give Olivia Benso and Co. 1000 stars. After almost 20 years on television, this show keeps going there. My entire household is obsessed and we binge watch on Hulu. An Emmy should be created for Ice T to receive every year for his characterization of Tutuola. Just for him. For life.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Kent, OH

I liked the older ones better, but the re-runs are always on and gives me something to do. The original crime TV!! Others can't compare. I'm not a big TV watcher but I'll always stop and check this out if I see that it's on. Watch if you have some free time but I wouldn't go out of my way for it.
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ

This is still one of the best shows around ever made. I love the actors/actresses in these series. I don't have a favorite scene or episode, just all of them in general. The earliest were not my fav., more like season 8 - 12. I would recommend. Still watch every night. LOVE the marathons as well.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now