Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Bethlehem, PA

I love Law and Order SVU! This is a show that I can watch over and over again and love. I can't wait to start watching the new season that just started. It is always filled with real life issues and the characters face really suspenseful challenges. This show really keeps me engaged and interested!
Loretta L.
Loretta L.
Austin, TX

I've watched every episode on Netflix and when there is nothing to watch on TV I always watch SVU. Love the suspense, the drama, and the outcomes. My mom used to watch law and order when I was a teenager and it's nice to have something that we can both talk about. Overall a good show for many ages.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Griffin, GA

This show is great. I love how the actors and how they seem to relate to their characters. The good thing about this show is that the writers have made the episodes seem realistic and believable. I love how almost every episode has a lesson that the watcher can learn just by simply watching the TV.
Lasharay O.
Lasharay O.

I love this TV show I could honestly sit and watch it all day if I didn't have other things that I needed to ge sone. The actors are always so believeable and the story plots are the best. I didn't think I would be able to watch the same show over and over but I never seem to get tired of this one.
Shawnee H.
Shawnee H.
Little River, SC

This is such a great series. All of the characters work so well together. Because this show is about the Special Victims Unit, there are times when the plot is very hard to handle. I have cried many different times while watching these episodes. It's a great show though. Very popular for a reason.
LeeAnne R.
LeeAnne R.
Las Vegas, NV

I love this show but only up until the loss of Stabler. I haven't been able to see a lot of newer episodes and something about the chemistry of Stabler and Olivia was just a great addition to the serious tops the show covers. I would recommend those earlier 12 seasons more so than the recent ones.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Westhampton, NY

I mostly watch re-runs of Law & Order: SVU. I would like to binge-watch it from the beginning, but I can't seem to find all of the seasons in one place. Once either Netflix or Hulu picks of all the season I will be a happy camper! I like the show but would like to follow it in chronological order.
leah h.
leah h.
Stillwater, MN

Well Ill tell you I really thought that this year might have to be the ending of this show. I thought they have done everything solved every crime possible.
Boy was I wrong so far the first 2 episodes of this season have proved me wrong, Both kept me on the edge of my seat. Keep up the good shows.
Nakita P.
Nakita P.
Phenix City, AL

Law & Order SVU has possible real life situations. One can relate to all episodes even it hasn't happended to someone they might know. Of course it is similar to the other Law & Order spin offs but also similar to CSI: Miami. The actors are one of a kind. I can watch all day even the old episodes.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Mankato, MN

I love this show- it reminds me of my Granny. She loved this show too and when I'd go visit it would always be on. The reason I like it now is that it's a great show to have on and try to solve the mystery. I usually don't. Love the actors and recommend this to anybody who loves a good crime show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?