BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Yolanda M.
Yolanda M.
I love watching this show! This is the reason why I am studying criminal justice at my local community college. The scenarios are mind boggling and it makes you think out of the box especially if you're interested in becoming a detective or police officer! I would definitely recommend this show!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this series of law and order. Each show is different and some leave you on the edge of your seat waiting for the part two or the next episode. I was upset that Stabler is no longer on the show but Benson has grown a lot and I guess the change in characters was ok but I still miss Stabler!
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Richmond, KY
As a forensic chemistry major, this show is my addiction. I love the actors that are on the show, they have a good chemistry especially since Elliot left. My favorite episodes are the ones that are To Be Continued. Even though I have seen all the episodes, I could binge-watch this show for days!
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Los Angeles, CA
Pop Culture Expert
This show is a classic, although I feel like it's a lost a lot of what people loved once Elliot Stabler left. Mariska Hargitay is great as Olivia Benson, and it's obviously a fan favorite as it has been around for a long time. I'm not sure of people who don't watch it, but yes I would recommend.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Svu is so addicting! Beware watching. Lol. You'll absolutely love the actors and actresses in this show! It's the best show to watch rather than the other law and orders. I really don't have a favorite scene.. They're all the best episodes with the best people! Definitely a must watch!!!! Enjoy!
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Dallas, TX
I used to LOVE this show and I have seen pretty much every episode. I find that the older episodes were the best. Now that I work in the field of child advocacy and child abuse, I can no longer watch the show regularly without noticing all of the inaccuracies. I still enjoy old episodes, though.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Ballwin, MO
If I could give this show 6 stars.... I would. This is by far my favorite and has remained that way for years. Olivia Benson and Stabler play incredible characters. Not to mention the connection they share but refuse to admit. Sad that Stabler has left but this is a must watch. You'll get hooked
Sabra G.
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
This show is my absolute FAVORITE show of all time! Detective Benson really pulls you in she is great and makes you want to watch! I love it because the show always Keeps you on your toes and wanting more and I love that they base a lot of there episodes on real life events going on around us!!!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SHOW! I love everything about this show. The characters, the stories, the plot twists. I'm still reeling from what happened in the last season. I'm now itching for season 18 to premiere. I can't wait. This show is a MUST WATCH, especially if your into crime-drama TV shows.
Sherita B.
Sherita B.
Irving, TX
I like watching the show, especially when nothing else is on that I want to watch. Like the characters and the storylines. But its somewhat predictable. Overall, I will continue to watch because I learn interesting things about the law. I would recommend watching if you are into shows like this.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?