Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Divya B.
Divya B.

Can't get enough of this show. I love trying to figure out who the killers are and if they got the right person.
onna c.
onna c.

I seriously binge watch all these seasons and now crying because i finished all 17 . Definitely my favorite show
Steph C.
Steph C.
Easton, PA

Always watched this show since i was a kid. I don't watch TV much but when i do its always law and order and ncis
Sikora M.
Sikora M.

BEST SHOW EVER!! This show is so interesting, with different stories each episode. I highly recommend this show.
christiana m.
christiana m.
Corp Christi, TX

One of my favorite shows to watch whenever im bored it always keeps me intrigued when I watch it! Love this show
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Eureka, CA

A very interesting show. I enjoy watching it. I like it because the stuff it shows actually happens in real life
Amanda  T.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT

Great show to watch on a rainy Sunday. After a million episodes they still manage to grasp and hold my interest.
melissa c.
melissa c.
Harrisburg, PA

fantastic TV show to watch absolutely amazing cast with fantastic acting. must watch show hope they never cancel
ALESHA Z.
ALESHA Z.
National City, CA

This law in order is the best to me because i can relate to some of the case or had friends who went through it.
Eliza H.
Eliza H.
Bowling Green, OH

Always has plot twists with the characters and the material is so real and raw. My attention is always captured.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now