Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Sylvia R.
Sylvia R.

Amazing show and I've been watching it since the beginning. Crazy how things like this can happen everyday in real life.
Margreta G.
Margreta G.
Los Angeles, CA

I watch this everyday , morning , evening and night. This is my favorite show. I hate that this is making me write more
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Amelia Court House, VA

I loooove this show, like its the best. Even though it's been on for so many years, it's still incredible and I love it
Marcelene C.
Marcelene C.
Santa Maria, CA

I Love to watch this show it is informative, gripping, suspenseful at keeps you watching. One of my absolute favorites.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Oconomowoc, WI

This is my favorite of the Law and Order shows. I mostly like Benson and Stabler together but Benson alone is okay too.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
New Bloomngtn, OH

I have watched every show since the beginning. Some of the shows are heartbreaking, while others have a comedic byline.
Mercedes R.
Mercedes R.
Yuma, Az

I've been watching this show for a wile now. I enjoy watching it I mean it's kinda crazy how they make it seam so real.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
El Paso, TX

This show prompted me to get my degree in criminal justice I am a long time fan and feel like part of the team. dun dun
stefanie e.
stefanie e.

Love it! Always keeps me guessing and waiting on the next episode. Just great because I generally don't watch TV shows.
Merlyn C.
Merlyn C.

Me gusta esta serie, la veo desde hace tiempo, mis series favoritas son las que tratan sobre resolver casos especiales.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now