Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Monimar M.
Monimar M.
Charlotte, NC
This show is a fun show to make fun of, never had good actors and always has bad story plots that are confusing
Arria G.
Arria G.
Fern Park, FL
This has always been my go to when ever I'm bored even the old shows are the best when I watch it a second time
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
batesville
I love the exciting mysteries in this show. The way they are always there to help all the victims is wonderful.
Gaozong H.
Gaozong H.
Milwaukee, WI
This show is so entertaining! Not all people like to watch these kind of show! i love it when its just me home!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Urbana, OH
Love this show. I am a huge crime drama fan and this is one of the best. It pulls you in from beginning to end.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Millville, NJ
This show is so amazing there is never a dull momment nor is their any cliff hangers at the end of each episode
Jazz V.
Jazz V.
This show always had you on the edge of your feet. It captures your emotions with its raw and provocative tone.
Michele G.
Michele G.
Las Vegas, NV
Best show ever. Classic cop drama. First and best spin off on tv. Always on TV since there are so many episodes
Really like this show. They put real events into this show. I would definitely recommend this on your free time
Kalea B.
Kalea B.
Such a good show to indulge in! One of my favoritr shows to put on when I am bored and need something to watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?