Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Anna H.
Anna H.
Rochester, MI

This show frightened me at first, but I came around to loving it. Is a little brutAl, but it has amazing actors!
Heather G.
Heather G.

Great guilty pleasure cop show. Also, every celebrity has made a guest appearance. It's always fun to spot them!
Divya B.
Divya B.

Can't get enough of this show. I love trying to figure out who the killers are and if they got the right person.
atlanta h.
atlanta h.
Gallup, NM

Many plot twists and very interesting, absolutely love it. watch it every chance I get because it's so addictive
Marlene R.
Marlene R.

Obviously the best show on the planet!!! I've been watching this show and it's always something new and improved
nick w.
nick w.

This is one of my favorite shows I have been watching for years now. You really fall in love with the characters
Steph C.
Steph C.
Easton, PA

Always watched this show since i was a kid. I don't watch TV much but when i do its always law and order and ncis
theresa r.
theresa r.
fairmont , wv

What can i say this is just a classic. Who dosent like law and order is crazy. Love the suspense the show brings
christiana m.
christiana m.
Corp Christi, TX

One of my favorite shows to watch whenever im bored it always keeps me intrigued when I watch it! Love this show
Alexsia P.
Alexsia P.

I love this show because I love criminal justice. Always keeps you on your feet, so many seasons/episodes! Love!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?