Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Noelle C.
Noelle C.
Dayton, TN
Love this show! It definitely leaves me on the edge of my seat! And to think it is all based on true stories...
Abby S.
Abby S.
Awesome show if you love suspense and crime! Always watch with my parents and great story line. Amazing actors.
Suzette W.
Suzette W.
Garden Grove, CA
I started watching this when it first aired....and have watched it tackle so many things. I love the characters
Olivia A.
Olivia A.
Love this one out of all the other law and orders . I love Olivia on this show ! And it's always a good story .
Estefani V.
Estefani V.
Miami , Florida
It is a series of police and legal US television, where cases are very entertaining to watch with your friends.
Karla M.
Karla M.
Sept. 29, 2016, 7:36 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show never gets old. The stories can change and I will still watch. I LOVE watching re-runs late at night.
Linda D.
Linda D.
Cool, CA
Love all of them and watch over and overextended all the repeats. It is our go-to show when nothing else is on.
Laura R.
Laura R.
Berea, KY
Love love love this show!! It's my fave out of all!! The cast is amazing!! They always figure out the bad guy!!
Shaunna R.
Shaunna R.
West Palm Beach, FL
The best TV series ever!! I love it!!i love the cast. I watch all the new episodes and love the re runs on USA.
Sara A.
Sara A.
Plantation, Fl
I've seen every episode to every season, love this show so much!!!!! Constantly keeps me on the edge of my seat
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?