Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Athens, GA

I watched it over and over again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again
Keri F.
Keri F.
Starke, FL

Been watching this show for years. I watch everyday on lunch break and even now with the new shows i still watch
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.

My all day binges with fine munch. Very up to date show with real life incidents.
Shows victims and perpetrators
Heather T.
Heather T.
Seven Valleys, PA

Funny cast, leaves you in suspense. They like to make their crowd wondering who is the person their looking for.
Wendy M.
Wendy M.

I binged watched this on Netflix there's so many episodes and seasons if you like crime shows this one is a must
Anita L.
Anita L.
North Hollywood, CA

One of my favorite shows, even after Chris Melony left. All the actors are great and the storylines very timely.
Colby H.
Colby H.
Jacksonville, NC

I have loved this shoe since it's start and it keeps getting better and better every season. Like a fine wine...
Emily C.
Emily C.

I love these shows can't get enough of it I can watch this every day I always watch the reruns they are the best
Joely G.
Joely G.
Lakeland, FL

I am very interested in this show. I love seeing how these cops deal with all of the crisis they have to handle.
Cherie G.
Cherie G.
Meridian

I watch this show every week and if I'm not home it gets recorded on my dvr. Just wish the season lasted longer.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now