Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Carlsbad, CA

Probably one of my all time fave TV shows. I have always been a fan of law and order and this branch is by far the best.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL

Great show!! I've loved it so much even through all the cast changed! Olivia Benson is really the one to make this show.
Gabriella L.
Gabriella L.
Bronx, NY

One of my favorite shows. Have been watching for years and it never gets bad. The stories are touching and show reality.
Chasity V.
Chasity V.
Campbellsville, KY

I watch law and order all the time that is one of the best TV show that they have on TV the actor in that make the movie
Aubrey N.
Aubrey N.
Melbourne, FL

This is my most favorite television show I've always loved it because of the drama I've seen all episodes at least twice
Kristie W.
Kristie W.
Forney, TX

My favorite series by far. The storylines are good and believable. Some characters have changed, but it's still my fave.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Cleveland, OH

This show is deep. And it makes you see all the terrible negative possibilities in the world. It really makes you think.
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Oceanside, CA

Currently watching the show right now I got into it because it was my grandpa's favorite show. And it just had me hooked
Daisy W.
Daisy W.
Phoenix, AZ

This is one of my favorite shows my husband , and brother watch it great acting I guess I just love these types of shows
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Alpharetta, GA

Best show ever. but after the old people left i haven't seen anything of new ones after season 12. maybe ill watch later
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now