Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Cherie G.
Cherie G.
Meridian

I watch this show every week and if I'm not home it gets recorded on my dvr. Just wish the season lasted longer.
Alexia R.
Alexia R.
Indianapolis, IN

Play on the ball awesome fantastic love very raunchy but good you'll binge watching this because it's so amazing
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Tucson, AZ

I love following the stories when watching law and order but recently I feel the stories have gotten too cheesy.
Divya B.
Divya B.

Can't get enough of this show. I love trying to figure out who the killers are and if they got the right person.
nick w.
nick w.

This is one of my favorite shows I have been watching for years now. You really fall in love with the characters
Steph C.
Steph C.
Easton, PA

Always watched this show since i was a kid. I don't watch TV much but when i do its always law and order and ncis
Neela H.
Neela H.
Ashland City, TN

I like to relax on the weekends by watching SVU marathons. It's by far my favorite of the Law & Order franchise.
christiana m.
christiana m.
Corp Christi, TX

One of my favorite shows to watch whenever im bored it always keeps me intrigued when I watch it! Love this show
theresa r.
theresa r.
fairmont , wv

What can i say this is just a classic. Who dosent like law and order is crazy. Love the suspense the show brings
Stephanie  M.
Stephanie M.
Royersford, PA

LOVE LOVE LOVE this show and the cast. I could watch this show for hours and hours. Always something interesting
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now