Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Staten Island, NY

LOVE LOVE LOVE this show I can be one of them! I can watch this all day long if I didn't have a baby to tend too
Leslie J.
Leslie J.

one of my favorite shows. i have been watching it for years. hate having to wait for fall for it to com back on.
Neela H.
Neela H.
Ashland City, TN

I like to relax on the weekends by watching SVU marathons. It's by far my favorite of the Law & Order franchise.
Jaymi S.
Jaymi S.
Wheeling, WV

One of my favorite TV shows. Dramatic. Educational. Lots of laughs and tears. Character interaction is flawless.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Tucson, AZ

I love following the stories when watching law and order but recently I feel the stories have gotten too cheesy.
Kc C.
Kc C.
Oak view , Ca

Best show hands down! Great stores lines! Amazing actors and actresses as well. Some episodes just seem so real!
Taylor C.
Taylor C.

FAVORITE SHOW EVER!! I've seen every single episode and always get so excited when a new season is about to air.
Rebekah B.
Rebekah B.
Mcdonough, GA

We love these shows. We love the action, the mystery, the chemistry between people, everything about these shows
Anita L.
Anita L.
North Hollywood, CA

One of my favorite shows, even after Chris Melony left. All the actors are great and the storylines very timely.
Alexia R.
Alexia R.
Indianapolis, IN

Play on the ball awesome fantastic love very raunchy but good you'll binge watching this because it's so amazing
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now