Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Shady G.
Shady G.
Roswell, NM

This is my favorite series! love the characters, love how every episode is something different with tons of guest stars!
Maria Francheska A.
Maria Francheska A.
Pataskala, OH

Love this show. I love watching police shows! Love the old seasons better but the new is not bad. Enjoy the last season.
Shaelyn Y.
Shaelyn Y.

This is a really good show and it's like the regular Law and order but better and it focuses more on the detective work.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Albion, MI

Love this series. But they need to get back the original characters. I don't like character changes in my favorite shows
Ashley R.
Ashley R.

I have watched every season since the very beginning. Benson is a character for the ages. The show will always be a hit!
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK

Love law and order svu it was always my favorite. Sad it's the on,y one left! I never ever miss an episode! Love Olivia!
Correy K.
Correy K.
Brooklyn, NY

Great show! Love how it keeps on going using real stories. However I have never seen Real cops solve anything that fast.
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Farmers Brnch, TX

I watch the older seasons regularly, but the show just isn't the same without Christopher Meloni playing Elliot Stabler.
Chasity V.
Chasity V.
Campbellsville, KY

I watch law and order all the time that is one of the best TV show that they have on TV the actor in that make the movie
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL

Great show!! I've loved it so much even through all the cast changed! Olivia Benson is really the one to make this show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now