Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sydney D.
Sydney D.
Kill Devil Hills, NC

I love this show. It's one of my favorite crime shows. It's a good show to watch every now and then and enjoy it.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Rio Grande City, TX

This show is addicting! They have it on Netflix and let me tell you I can binge watch this show all day everyday!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
College Park, MD

I literally love this show. I am interested in majoring in Criminal Justice thanks to this show and a few others.
Sara L.
Sara L.

I absolutely positively love this show! We binge watched every season on Netflix and I'm still yearning for more!
Tylisa C.
Tylisa C.
Danville, VA

Classic television show . It is almost always a marathon on this show never gets old and the cast is phenomenal.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Juneau, AK

I love watching this show- both the reruns and the newer episodes. It is an addicting drama with a stellar cast.
Iliee R.
Iliee R.
Rosenberg, TX

Yasssss! This is my show. I am pretty sure I binge watched this show in a month.! I love me some Olivia benson.!
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Pittsburgh, PA

Drama based show. Victims of special crimes story is being followed from beginning to the end. I love this show.
jennifer m.
jennifer m.
Jacksonville, AR

This is a really good show i have watched it for a long time and will keep watching it. one of my favorite shows
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Eureka, CA

A very interesting show. I enjoy watching it. I like it because the stuff it shows actually happens in real life
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?