Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Alejandra G.
Alejandra G.
Canoga Park, CA
Helps me understand the kinda real life experience of law and order rather than those really really phony shows
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Hubbard, OH
Love this show I'm actually watching it right now! I love all lose and order shows! I actually have some on DVD
Adonna B.
Adonna B.
Oct. 6, 2016, 9:23 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Addictive. You can pick up at any place and still love this show. Olivia Benson is a hero for women everywhere.
Daphne, AL
This show never gets old! I love how it reflects on topics of what's actually happening in the world around us!
Katelynn R.
Katelynn R.
Aledo, TX
Super fun show to watch about a special victims unit this tons of crimes! Definitely a good show to binge watch
Ashley H.
I have been watching l&a svu since it started. It is such a good show. I would reccome d watching it to anyone.
Maria Elena E.
Maria Elena E.
Denver, CO
I like the way they solve the cases and won't give up they just fallow their guy when they think they are right
Arianna N.
Arianna N.
Every episode is packed with mystery and excitement. It's never boring. Olivia benson is my favorite character!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Oct. 3, 2016, 9:32 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I'm a loyal viewer. It hasn't always held me captive but I am in love with the show and wouldn't stop watching.
Shyla M.
Shyla M.
Jamaica, NY
Law and order Suv I never get tired of watching old and new epoisodes... they always have the best story lines.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?