Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Bethany G.
Bethany G.
Brandon, Ms

I love this show! It's based on possible things that happen in everyday life and there's never a dull episode :)
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Clarks Summit, PA

So addicting!!! The cast, story lines and twists make weekend marathons an easy choice to stay home and binge!!!
Wendy M.
Wendy M.

I binged watched this on Netflix there's so many episodes and seasons if you like crime shows this one is a must
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Holland, MI

This show is one that you can watch and even watch an episode over again. The cast works together and does well.
Colby H.
Colby H.
Jacksonville, NC

I have loved this shoe since it's start and it keeps getting better and better every season. Like a fine wine...
Emily C.
Emily C.

I love these shows can't get enough of it I can watch this every day I always watch the reruns they are the best
Joely G.
Joely G.
Lakeland, FL

I am very interested in this show. I love seeing how these cops deal with all of the crisis they have to handle.
Heather T.
Heather T.
Seven Valleys, PA

Funny cast, leaves you in suspense. They like to make their crowd wondering who is the person their looking for.
Lexsi O.
Lexsi O.
Framingham, MA

My showwwwwwwwwww!!!πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ I love this show so much, especially the oldest episodes, love it OLIVIA BENSON YASSSSS
melissa c.
melissa c.
Harrisburg, PA

fantastic TV show to watch absolutely amazing cast with fantastic acting. must watch show hope they never cancel
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now