Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Anayansi G.
Anayansi G.
Scarsdale, NY

I've watched this program since I was a child, I love this kind of TV series and Law & Order: SVU is my favorite.
Jannine W.
Jannine W.
Reno, NV

You can never go wrong with an episode of SVU. Olivia Benson is just too badass not to watch over and over again.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
College Park, MD

I literally love this show. I am interested in majoring in Criminal Justice thanks to this show and a few others.
Katie M.
Katie M.

Great show. Never gets old. I have watched it so much but I swear I have hardly ever seen the same episode twice.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Mount Vernon, OH

I have watched every single season and still love this show. Is realistic and keeps you in the edge of your seat.
Jeri J.
Jeri J.
Fort Hood , Tx

Keeps me wanting more. The scenarios make you think and keep you guessing. I can really relate to the characters.
Monica M.
Monica M.
Wallis, TX

best show ever, me and my mom can watch a marathon of the shows all weekend. Best scene is which ever Ice T is in
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Arlington, TN

I love all of these shows I could watch more than once! My dad is a cop so I've always been into stuff like this.
Shannon Y.
Shannon Y.
Corinth, KY

Law and order is my favorite show. I have seen every episode. You actually feel sorry for some people
On the show
fabiola a.
fabiola a.

Awesome show keeps me entertained and there's always something new happening and these always new celebrity on it
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now