Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Caitlin R.
Caitlin R.
Nashville, TN

This has consistently been one of my favorite shows for years. The cast is always changing but it is absolutely amazing.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Winchester, VA

Such a good show with great actors. i have seen almost every episode. It does make me a little angry at the world though
I love this show especially since i am in psychology! This show is very intense and you are educated while you watch it.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Suffern

love the show. very real. they do stories that are similar to ones in the news. great characters and actors on the show.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.

My favorite show since I was teenager. Never gets old & helps build the inner detective in me one episode at a time. Lol
Carissa W.
Carissa W.

I love detective Benson, she is the best one on the show. I miss her and stabler together they were incredible together.
angelina c.
angelina c.
Centralia, WA

I love watching the officers contacting with the victims and how much they care more than the victim does in some cases.
Maria Francheska A.
Maria Francheska A.
Pataskala, OH

Love this show. I love watching police shows! Love the old seasons better but the new is not bad. Enjoy the last season.
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Oceanside, CA

Currently watching the show right now I got into it because it was my grandpa's favorite show. And it just had me hooked
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK

Love law and order svu it was always my favorite. Sad it's the on,y one left! I never ever miss an episode! Love Olivia!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now