Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Analicia O.
Analicia O.
Columbus, IN

Very great show Law and order is for this especially for the special victims unit. Very interesting and thrilling
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Augusta, ME

Best show ever! Very reAlistics without showing to much graphics, you wish you had them as your local detectives!
Anjelica M.
Anjelica M.

Been watching this show since I was a little girl! Hasn't been one episode where u don't see me hooked to the tv.
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Elgin, IL

This show makes me cry so much but I'm obsessed. The actors are so great in this show and the plots are realistic
Diana D.
Diana D.
Madera, CA

Yo!!!!! Don't get me started on this show!!! I can watch it for hours. Its just a really good show in my opinion.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

My husband and I love law and order we record them on her DVR and watch them we can be together. Good storylines.
Kaytlyn W.
Kaytlyn W.
Rio Vista, CA

I have been watching this show since the beginning. Makes you remember the world isn't all unicorns and rainbows.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Springfield, VA

This is my favorite show ever I've watched every episode ever I love crime shows and this one is the best one yet
Linda K.
Linda K.
Pittsburgh, PA

This is one of my favorite shows I love it when they have a marathon on TV I can sit there and watch it for hours
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Monroe, NC

I like to binge watch this when I am at home. It is really intense and I like to try to figure out the mysteries.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now