Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
I have been watching l&a svu since it started. It is such a good show. I would reccome d watching it to anyone.
Kaitlan C.
Kaitlan C.
Robbinsville, NC
I have been watching law and order for a long time and it never gets old. It keeps me on my toes and I love it!
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Hubbard, OH
Love this show I'm actually watching it right now! I love all lose and order shows! I actually have some on DVD
Alejandra G.
Alejandra G.
Canoga Park, CA
Helps me understand the kinda real life experience of law and order rather than those really really phony shows
Maria B.
Maria B.
Lodi, CA
I love the show but sometimes you get lost and don't know what's going on but other then that it's a great show
natalie c.
natalie c.
Kittanning, PA
this is my absolute favorite show. I always binge watch it! I swear there is not an episode that I haven't seen
Kiersten A.
Kiersten A.
Severna Park, MD
This show is amazing and so eye catching, I like seeing what crimes happen and how they'll find out the outcome
Lesly A.
The actors are the greatest..... I always watch it on channel 51-1
Nancy V.
Nancy V.
Long Beach, CA
The story lines always keep me interested. The action, drama, suspense. I love trying to figure out who did it.
Leanne P.
Leanne P.
Clanton, AL
This show is the best! I watch reruns all the time. I love the drama and storylines. Olivia Benson is the best!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?