Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Morgan City, LA

This is the best TV show rhere is and i cant believe elliot stabler isn't on it anymore and that completly sucks.
atlanta h.
atlanta h.
Gallup, NM

Many plot twists and very interesting, absolutely love it. watch it every chance I get because it's so addictive
Bethany G.
Bethany G.
Brandon, Ms

I love this show! It's based on possible things that happen in everyday life and there's never a dull episode :)
CK B.
CK B.
Vicksburg, MS

BEST drama series on TV. Marisca is the best actress on tv/. Story lines are great and keep viewer wanting more.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.

My all day binges with fine munch. Very up to date show with real life incidents.
Shows victims and perpetrators
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Staten Island, NY

LOVE LOVE LOVE this show I can be one of them! I can watch this all day long if I didn't have a baby to tend too
Wendy M.
Wendy M.

I binged watched this on Netflix there's so many episodes and seasons if you like crime shows this one is a must
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Juneau, AK

I love watching this show- both the reruns and the newer episodes. It is an addicting drama with a stellar cast.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Fort Wayne, Indiana

I like that this show is a lot of times based on real scenarios. I'm always filled with many different emotions.
jamie M.
jamie M.
Methuen, MA

My all time favorite show!!!! Everyone knows it's quite time when the show is on! I even watch all the reruns! !
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now