10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,177 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I love this show. it keeps you guessing who's doing what, and if they're going to find them. I love each actor.
The story lines always keep me interested. The action, drama, suspense. I love trying to figure out who did it.
This show is very interesting and good. There are a look of scenes I like. The actors are good at what they do.
Best show to follow through! I've never lost my interest because there is always something different happening.
I'm a loyal viewer. It hasn't always held me captive but I am in love with the show and wouldn't stop watching.
I love the exciting mysteries in this show. The way they are always there to help all the victims is wonderful.
Helps me understand the kinda real life experience of law and order rather than those really really phony shows
I started watching this when it first aired....and have watched it tackle so many things. I love the characters
Super fun show to watch about a special victims unit this tons of crimes! Definitely a good show to binge watch
Great show ten out of 10 would recommend to all my friends. I actually have recommended it to all of my friends
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos