Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Denisa V.
Denisa V.
Tallahassee, FL

This show always keeps me at the edge of my seat. I love the suspense of it, but sometimes it can be a little bit scary.
Sylvia R.
Sylvia R.

Amazing show and I've been watching it since the beginning. Crazy how things like this can happen everyday in real life.
Monica D.
Monica D.
Bakersfield, CA

This is by far my favorite show. I have watched every episode and can't wait until the new season is available to watch.
Chasity V.
Chasity V.
Campbellsville, KY

I watch law and order all the time that is one of the best TV show that they have on TV the actor in that make the movie
Michelle O.
Michelle O.

I enjoy so much watch this serie with my dad
i like how the actors work it is one of the few series that i like to watch
Emily J.
Emily J.
Elon, NC

Law and Order SVU is a wonderful show to watch, especially late at night while laying in bed waiting on sleep to arrive.
amanda H.
amanda H.
Erie, PA

This is the show we are currently watching. I used to watch it years ago and started getting back in it. I like it alot.
Kayani F.
Kayani F.
West Palm Beach, FL

This has been one of my favorite shows for years. it really shows how a department comes together to help the community.
Carissa W.
Carissa W.

I love detective Benson, she is the best one on the show. I miss her and stabler together they were incredible together.
Ehrin F.
Ehrin F.
Jermyn, PA

Great show but sometimes the plot repeats. Really great acting and loving how they're incorporating the newer characters
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now