Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Emily C.
Emily C.
I love these shows can't get enough of it I can watch this every day I always watch the reruns they are the best
Neela H.
Neela H.
Ashland City, TN
Oct. 7, 2016, 5:49 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I like to relax on the weekends by watching SVU marathons. It's by far my favorite of the Law & Order franchise.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Oct. 5, 2016, 10:45 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
FAVORITE SHOW EVER!! I've seen every single episode and always get so excited when a new season is about to air.
Ashley H.
I have been watching l&a svu since it started. It is such a good show. I would reccome d watching it to anyone.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Corpus Christi, TX
Oct. 6, 2016, 2:44 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love watching this. I try to solve the cases as the show goes. Actors are great. The suspense is so exciting.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Lees Summit, MO
Best show to follow through! I've never lost my interest because there is always something different happening.
Leanne P.
Leanne P.
Clanton, AL
This show is the best! I watch reruns all the time. I love the drama and storylines. Olivia Benson is the best!
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Terryville, CT
Oct. 4, 2016, 8:37 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love this show. One my all time favorites. It never gets old. I love watching it. All for the actors are great.
Alejandra G.
Alejandra G.
Canoga Park, CA
Helps me understand the kinda real life experience of law and order rather than those really really phony shows
Daphne, AL
This show never gets old! I love how it reflects on topics of what's actually happening in the world around us!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?