Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
chelsea n.
chelsea n.

These get me everythime! They have the best way to keep your eyes stuck to it and keep you guessing and thinking.
Randi B.
Randi B.
Mary esther, Fl

Dun dun! SVU is very good! If you are even remotely interested in criminal based TV you should watch this series!
Damaris O.
Damaris O.

This is a great show that keeps you entertained every time. The crime and mystery makes you never miss an episode
Sara L.
Sara L.

I absolutely positively love this show! We binge watched every season on Netflix and I'm still yearning for more!
Jeri J.
Jeri J.
Fort Hood , Tx

Keeps me wanting more. The scenarios make you think and keep you guessing. I can really relate to the characters.
Mâŷä J.
Mâŷä J.
Milwaukee

I absolutely love this show its one of my favorite criminal shows it has suspense and will make you ooze emotions
Daisy B.
Daisy B.
Delano, CA

It's the most entertaining show it keeps you on your toes. The mystery and how they solve the crimes is the best.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Arlington, TN

I love all of these shows I could watch more than once! My dad is a cop so I've always been into stuff like this.
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Carpinteria, CA

I've been watching this show for along time and it's always great! perfect for those who love crime/mystery shows
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Staten Island, NY

LOVE LOVE LOVE this show I can be one of them! I can watch this all day long if I didn't have a baby to tend too
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now