Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Ashley N.
Ashley N.

My favorite show since I was teenager. Never gets old & helps build the inner detective in me one episode at a time. Lol
Megan S.
Megan S.
Yucca Valley, CA

great show. always watch this when im in the mood to argue haha. its really interesting and has great actors/ actresses.
Venecia W.
Venecia W.

I can't watch them all the time, but I can watch them. I can only watch so many at a time. But it's so addicting, I know
kawana n.
kawana n.
Far Rockaway, NY

One of my all time favorite shows!! Love the episodes that are "ripped from the headlines". I have been a fan for years.
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Sigourney , Iowa

Long running series. Different stories every week. Great acting. Good story lines. List dome great actors a long the way
Ally N.
Ally N.
Fort Collins, CO

I've been obsessed with this show ever since I started watching it in 2005! I can't can't enough of Benson and her team!
I love this show especially since i am in psychology! This show is very intense and you are educated while you watch it.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Suffern

love the show. very real. they do stories that are similar to ones in the news. great characters and actors on the show.
Aubrey N.
Aubrey N.
Melbourne, FL

This is my most favorite television show I've always loved it because of the drama I've seen all episodes at least twice
sylvia b.
sylvia b.

Been on for So long..how can or not be great if it's ran for So long. Such good storylines straight out of the headlines
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now