Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Katie M.
Katie M.

Great show. Never gets old. I have watched it so much but I swear I have hardly ever seen the same episode twice.
Monica M.
Monica M.
Wallis, TX

best show ever, me and my mom can watch a marathon of the shows all weekend. Best scene is which ever Ice T is in
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Springfield, VA

This is my favorite show ever I've watched every episode ever I love crime shows and this one is the best one yet
Chana A.
Chana A.
Tarzana, CA

I watch this all the time it's entertaining and makes you curios as to what happens next Avery minute of the show
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Augusta, ME

Best show ever! Very reAlistics without showing to much graphics, you wish you had them as your local detectives!
Analicia O.
Analicia O.
Columbus, IN

Very great show Law and order is for this especially for the special victims unit. Very interesting and thrilling
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Monroe, NC

I like to binge watch this when I am at home. It is really intense and I like to try to figure out the mysteries.
Isamar F.
Isamar F.
Winnetka, CA

This is the best show ever!! The stories are very heart felt and realistics.
The cases are based on real stories.
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Kingsport, TN

I love this show....so far, ive never seen a rerun of it...the story lines are awesome...keep up the good writing
Katie C.
Katie C.

I love this show! I can't get enough of it. Never gets old. I like watch it on Hulu or Netflix for no commercials
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now