Add a Photo

Liza A.
Hollywood, FL
Oct. 7, 2016, 11:39 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love this show. The acting is amazing. Always has interesting plot twists. Love to watch marathons of this show.
Anita L.
Anita L.
North Hollywood, CA
Sept. 20, 2016, 7:34 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of my favorite shows, even after Chris Melony left. All the actors are great and the storylines very timely.
Janae E.
Janae E.
Dayton, OH
Oct. 3, 2016, 11:23 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love it. Record & watch it all day if possible. Good show & actors. Watch not boring. It gets better each season
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Tucson, AZ
Sept. 20, 2016, 8:28 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love following the stories when watching law and order but recently I feel the stories have gotten too cheesy.
Eliza H.
Eliza H.
Bowling Green, OH
Oct. 3, 2016, 7:12 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Always has plot twists with the characters and the material is so real and raw. My attention is always captured.
Cherie G.
Cherie G.
Meridian
Sept. 30, 2016, 11:08 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I watch this show every week and if I'm not home it gets recorded on my dvr. Just wish the season lasted longer.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Oct. 5, 2016, 10:45 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
FAVORITE SHOW EVER!! I've seen every single episode and always get so excited when a new season is about to air.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Staten Island, NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE this show I can be one of them! I can watch this all day long if I didn't have a baby to tend too
Marsha B.
Marsha B.
Great show. This show has good actors that show true emotion and the writing is excellent. Love watching reruns.
CK B.
CK B.
Vicksburg, MS
BEST drama series on TV. Marisca is the best actress on tv/. Story lines are great and keep viewer wanting more.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?