Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.

Love this show! Great drama and you can usually find it on any time of the day. I enjoy an episode several times a week.
jose ignacio r.
jose ignacio r.

the best series of criminal cases and police which stay with the excitement of knowing who was the case and how it ends.
Shaelyn Y.
Shaelyn Y.

This is a really good show and it's like the regular Law and order but better and it focuses more on the detective work.
Ally N.
Ally N.
Fort Collins, CO

I've been obsessed with this show ever since I started watching it in 2005! I can't can't enough of Benson and her team!
Arlene Y.
Arlene Y.

Ive been watching this show for years! I love it and cant get enough of this show I'm so hooked! To me its the best show!
kawana n.
kawana n.
Far Rockaway, NY

One of my all time favorite shows!! Love the episodes that are "ripped from the headlines". I have been a fan for years.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Evansville, IN

Love this show! It always has me on the edge of my seat! Each episode is unique, never a repetition of the same episode.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Winchester, VA

Such a good show with great actors. i have seen almost every episode. It does make me a little angry at the world though
Emily J.
Emily J.
Elon, NC

Law and Order SVU is a wonderful show to watch, especially late at night while laying in bed waiting on sleep to arrive.
sylvia b.
sylvia b.

Been on for So long..how can or not be great if it's ran for So long. Such good storylines straight out of the headlines
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now