Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Mâŷä J.
Mâŷä J.
Milwaukee

I absolutely love this show its one of my favorite criminal shows it has suspense and will make you ooze emotions
Yessenia M.
Yessenia M.

I love this show I've been watching it since day one and whatever channel they give it even the reruns I watch it
Monica M.
Monica M.
Wallis, TX

best show ever, me and my mom can watch a marathon of the shows all weekend. Best scene is which ever Ice T is in
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Carpinteria, CA

I've been watching this show for along time and it's always great! perfect for those who love crime/mystery shows
Sydney D.
Sydney D.
Kill Devil Hills, NC

I love this show. It's one of my favorite crime shows. It's a good show to watch every now and then and enjoy it.
Keisha A.
Keisha A.

The best Law & Order. I've watched every episode and some 2 or 3 times. You can never go wrong with an SVU rerun.
Daphne M.
Daphne M.
Avoca, WI

This show hits you in the feels. I love how they keep up with current events, too! Mariska is an amazing actress!
Daisy B.
Daisy B.
Delano, CA

It's the most entertaining show it keeps you on your toes. The mystery and how they solve the crimes is the best.
Sara L.
Sara L.

I absolutely positively love this show! We binge watched every season on Netflix and I'm still yearning for more!
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Aurora, CO

I love watching crime shows. my literal top favorite genre of TV shows. and who couldn't like benson and stabler.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now