10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,150 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
FAVORITE SHOW EVER!! I've seen every single episode and always get so excited when a new season is about to air.
The only Law and Order that I actually watch. I love each and every character and each episode is a cliffhanger
Addictive. You can pick up at any place and still love this show. Olivia Benson is a hero for women everywhere.
Always has interesting topics and they seem to fit into what is going on in the world now days! love this show!
I just cannot stop watching these shows OVER and OVER. I cannot wait until the fall when the new season starts/
This show is amazing and so eye catching, I like seeing what crimes happen and how they'll find out the outcome
Helps me understand the kinda real life experience of law and order rather than those really really phony shows
Really like this show. They put real events into this show. I would definitely recommend this on your free time
I'm a loyal viewer. It hasn't always held me captive but I am in love with the show and wouldn't stop watching.
This show is a fun show to make fun of, never had good actors and always has bad story plots that are confusing
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos