Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Wendy K.
Wendy K.
Minneapolis, MN

Love this tv show so much. Every episode is always interesting and exciting. I would recommend this tv show to everyone.
Venecia W.
Venecia W.

I can't watch them all the time, but I can watch them. I can only watch so many at a time. But it's so addicting, I know
Kaelyn D.
Kaelyn D.

This show is incredible. Love that they draw from real life scenarios. The story structure and arc is excellent as well.
Caitlin R.
Caitlin R.
Nashville, TN

This has consistently been one of my favorite shows for years. The cast is always changing but it is absolutely amazing.
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
Spring, TX

One of my favorite shows. I have been watching it for years and the director's always keep you on the edge of your seat!
Shanon S.
Shanon S.
Anchorage, AK

Again, this show is a classic. I can rewatch them all the time and never get tired of them. One of my favorite TV shows.
Leticia G.
Leticia G.
Red Bluff, CA

SUV is one of my favorites programs , l love Olivia, she is an awesome actress. I've been watching this tv show forever.
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Oceanside, CA

Currently watching the show right now I got into it because it was my grandpa's favorite show. And it just had me hooked
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Wantagh, NY

This show is great. We love it here. We binge watch it all of the time. Actually its on right niw. This cast is amazing.
Renee W.
Renee W.

I used to watch Law & Order much more than I do now. I have to say that I really don't care for the new group of actors.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now