Add a Photo

Photos (23)
julie p.
julie p.
Branford, CT

Been watching law and order since I was a child, always remembered the theme song. I still watch it till this day
Katie M.
Katie M.

Great show. Never gets old. I have watched it so much but I swear I have hardly ever seen the same episode twice.
Melanie V.
Melanie V.
Harrington, DE

Love this show great storyline and also brings awareness. The cast and actors are great. The stories are gripping
Daisy B.
Daisy B.
Delano, CA

It's the most entertaining show it keeps you on your toes. The mystery and how they solve the crimes is the best.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Pico Rivera, CA

Just started watching this shoe last week and I am hooked love love love this show. It is a definitely a must see
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
West Bend, WI

Really enjoy this show. I have been able to use a few things relevant to a situation.. I like all of the seasons.
Linda K.
Linda K.
Pittsburgh, PA

This is one of my favorite shows I love it when they have a marathon on TV I can sit there and watch it for hours
fabiola a.
fabiola a.

Awesome show keeps me entertained and there's always something new happening and these always new celebrity on it
Katie C.
Katie C.

I love this show! I can't get enough of it. Never gets old. I like watch it on Hulu or Netflix for no commercials
Whitney F.
Whitney F.
Richmond Hts, OH

One of my favorite shows. I love that there are so many seasons because very rarely do I watch the same one twice
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now