Add a Photo

Photos (23)
jamie M.
jamie M.
Methuen, MA
My all time favorite show!!!! Everyone knows it's quite time when the show is on! I even watch all the reruns! !
Reichal W.
Reichal W.
Conroe, TX
My daughter's name was influenced by one of the main characters of this show. Our entire family loves this show.
Alexsia P.
Alexsia P.
I love this show because I love criminal justice. Always keeps you on your feet, so many seasons/episodes! Love!
Deshea S.
Deshea S.
Las Vegas, NV
I am addicted. I started watching this so many years ago and I'm hooked. I will forever have a soft spot for SVU
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.
Bronx, NY
This is by far one of my favorite shows ever. Super well planned out and written. It always keeps me on my toes!
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Clarks Summit, PA
So addicting!!! The cast, story lines and twists make weekend marathons an easy choice to stay home and binge!!!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Juneau, AK
I love watching this show- both the reruns and the newer episodes. It is an addicting drama with a stellar cast.
Anita L.
Anita L.
North Hollywood, CA
Sept. 20, 2016, 7:34 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of my favorite shows, even after Chris Melony left. All the actors are great and the storylines very timely.
Justine Z.
Justine Z.
Pomona, CA
This is such a great show. I feel like its been on forever but I'm glad nonetheless. I am hooked to the stories!
Janae E.
Janae E.
Dayton, OH
Oct. 3, 2016, 11:23 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love it. Record & watch it all day if possible. Good show & actors. Watch not boring. It gets better each season
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?