Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sam A.
Sam A.
Los Angeles, CA

By far one of my favorite shows. I love anything that has to do witj mystery and criminology. Highly recommended.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
San Bernardino, CA

I remember always waking up early just to watch this show. The stories that fall behind it are always interesting
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

My husband and I love law and order we record them on her DVR and watch them we can be together. Good storylines.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.

Enjoy this show thoroughly. Lots of anticipation. Show is very interesting and keeps you on the edge of your seat
Derrian J.
Derrian J.

Love love love this show. I get enthralled with it every time it's on. There is always marathon on and I love it.
Anayansi G.
Anayansi G.
Scarsdale, NY

I've watched this program since I was a child, I love this kind of TV series and Law & Order: SVU is my favorite.
Daisy B.
Daisy B.
Delano, CA

It's the most entertaining show it keeps you on your toes. The mystery and how they solve the crimes is the best.
julie p.
julie p.
Branford, CT

Been watching law and order since I was a child, always remembered the theme song. I still watch it till this day
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Springfield, VA

This is my favorite show ever I've watched every episode ever I love crime shows and this one is the best one yet
Laura P.
Laura P.

Typical crime show that does a great job of showing the legal side of criminal cases. Actors are very passionate.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?