Add a Photo

#7 in TV
Photos (23)
Katie M.
Katie M.

Great show. Never gets old. I have watched it so much but I swear I have hardly ever seen the same episode twice.
Leijai H.
Leijai H.

I love this TV show I have seen every episode from season one to the one that's on now and I won't ever quit. 🤘😝🤘
Fortune L.
Fortune L.
Brooklyn, NY

This show is amazing! !! I watched every episode. .I love the newer ones because it relates to the stories I know
Cynthia J.
Cynthia J.

Watched law and order from day one, with every spin off, they manage to stay fresh and believable and draw you in
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Kingsport, TN

I love this show....so far, ive never seen a rerun of it...the story lines are awesome...keep up the good writing
Emota A.
Emota A.
Phoenix, AZ

I love Law and Order it is so interesting. Very nice to help solve the crimes. I love cop shows and lawyer shows.
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Carpinteria, CA

I've been watching this show for along time and it's always great! perfect for those who love crime/mystery shows
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Pulaski, VA

Love all of the drama and suspense that this show has in it. Every episode is something different and it's great.
Alicia K.
Alicia K.
Dyersburg

I love this show it teaches lessons about crime. And has a women empowerment for sex's crimes, but it is graphic.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Arlington, TN

I love all of these shows I could watch more than once! My dad is a cop so I've always been into stuff like this.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now