Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ally N.
Ally N.
Bellevue, WA
I love crime shows and once I saw this, I fell in love. I love them all working together to help special victims
Janice G.
Janice G.
Baltimore, MD
Sept. 21, 2016, 10:46 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
New season started tonight. I have it recorded and will be watching tomorrow. Previews I seen looked really good
Lala M.
Lala M.
Pullman, WA
I LOVE this show. I don't think I can go a day without watching it. Elliot and Benson will always be my #1 team!
Marisol G.
Marisol G.
I love this show. it's such a good show, a lot of action and mystery. this show is good for people who like that
Maria C.
Maria C.
Bronx, NY
My favorite show since I was 14 years old . I'm so obsessed with benson . I could watch it all day if you let me
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY
Favorite TV show ever! Hope it stays on TV for a while, no matter how many episodes I've seen it never gets old.
Kendal K.
Kendal K.
Lawton, OK
I have seen every single episode. It is very addicting. Beware tho it is emotional. But worth watchong for sure!
R L.
R L.
Fantastic show with great actors and storyline sometimes pulled right from the headlines always has me watching.
onna c.
onna c.
I seriously binge watch all these seasons and now crying because i finished all 17 . Definitely my favorite show
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
Amazing series with a lot of drama and action shows me a lot about police and stuff... I want to watch all of it
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?