10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,150 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I love following the stories when watching law and order but recently I feel the stories have gotten too cheesy.
Amazing series with a lot of drama and action shows me a lot about police and stuff... I want to watch all of it
Very good show. A lot of the events seem pretty realistic i used to binge watch it a long with bones and castle.
Probably my favorite show of all time. I watch it every time it's one tv, even if I've seen them a million times
One of my favorite shows, even after Chris Melony left. All the actors are great and the storylines very timely.
I have seen every single episode. It is very addicting. Beware tho it is emotional. But worth watchong for sure!
BEST drama series on TV. Marisca is the best actress on tv/. Story lines are great and keep viewer wanting more.
My all time favorite show!!!! Everyone knows it's quite time when the show is on! I even watch all the reruns! !
I am addicted. I started watching this so many years ago and I'm hooked. I will forever have a soft spot for SVU
This is such a great show. I feel like its been on forever but I'm glad nonetheless. I am hooked to the stories!
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos