Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Kassandra F.
Kassandra F.

I love law& order I always use to watch it after school from 5-8 and I had no problem with them! They keep me entertained
karina n.
karina n.

Es una de mis series favoritas, aun que me gustan mas los capitulos antiguos que los nuevos, pero me sigue gustando mucho
Tarryn Z.
Tarryn Z.
Conway, AR

This show is so intense and encaptures me every time. I like the intensity and the feeling of solving a crime from home.
Kayani F.
Kayani F.
West Palm Beach, FL

This has been one of my favorite shows for years. it really shows how a department comes together to help the community.
Wendy K.
Wendy K.
Minneapolis, MN

Love this tv show so much. Every episode is always interesting and exciting. I would recommend this tv show to everyone.
ciera b.
ciera b.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I love this show always watching it on saturdays and I watch it all day on Netflix..they're great I can watch it all day.
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
Spring, TX

One of my favorite shows. I have been watching it for years and the director's always keep you on the edge of your seat!
Shanon S.
Shanon S.
Anchorage, AK

Again, this show is a classic. I can rewatch them all the time and never get tired of them. One of my favorite TV shows.
Leticia G.
Leticia G.
Red Bluff, CA

SUV is one of my favorites programs , l love Olivia, she is an awesome actress. I've been watching this tv show forever.
Ally M.
Ally M.

Never boring. Always something different and really gets you thinking. I would recommend if you like criminal type shows
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now