Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Fortune L.
Fortune L.
Brooklyn, NY

This show is amazing! !! I watched every episode. .I love the newer ones because it relates to the stories I know
Kaytlyn W.
Kaytlyn W.
Rio Vista, CA

I have been watching this show since the beginning. Makes you remember the world isn't all unicorns and rainbows.
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Carpinteria, CA

I've been watching this show for along time and it's always great! perfect for those who love crime/mystery shows
Erin C.
Erin C.
pittsburgh, pa

Such a great show to watch, it always leaves you on the edge of your seat wondering what is going to happen next!
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Meriden, CT

Great show!!! This show has been around forever and it never gets old! I can even watch reruns and still enjoy it
Monica M.
Monica M.
Wallis, TX

best show ever, me and my mom can watch a marathon of the shows all weekend. Best scene is which ever Ice T is in
Yessenia M.
Yessenia M.

I love this show I've been watching it since day one and whatever channel they give it even the reruns I watch it
Laura W.
Laura W.
Mount Vernon, OH

I have watched every single season and still love this show. Is realistic and keeps you in the edge of your seat.
chelsea n.
chelsea n.

These get me everythime! They have the best way to keep your eyes stuck to it and keep you guessing and thinking.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.

I have been watching Law&Order SVU since college. I can sit and watch this show for days like they never get old.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?