Add a Photo

Photos (23)
DONNA W.
DONNA W.
Freeport, FL
Great TV program, shows every day tragadies.. great actors, etc. have really enjoyed the show through the years.
Alexsia P.
Alexsia P.
I love this show because I love criminal justice. Always keeps you on your feet, so many seasons/episodes! Love!
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Bronx, NY
Been watching since it came on love all the Law and Order shows.Good actors, good show always from the headlines
Maria C.
Maria C.
Bronx, NY
My favorite show since I was 14 years old . I'm so obsessed with benson . I could watch it all day if you let me
Sparkle S.
Sparkle S.
My all-time favorite TV show. I have watched it for years and never become bored. It just gets better and better
Griselda S.
Griselda S.
Tulsa, OK
It's a great show, memorable characters and different crimes and people. Some one the episodes are jaw dropping.
Iliee R.
Iliee R.
Rosenberg, TX
Yasssss! This is my show. I am pretty sure I binge watched this show in a month.! I love me some Olivia benson.!
Kc C.
Kc C.
Oxnard, CA
Best show hands down! Great stores lines! Amazing actors and actresses as well. Some episodes just seem so real!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Huntington, WV
Law and Order SVU is my favorite Law and Order. It's one of those shows you can watch all day during a marathon.
jamie M.
jamie M.
Methuen, MA
My all time favorite show!!!! Everyone knows it's quite time when the show is on! I even watch all the reruns! !
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?