Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Victoria A.
Victoria A.

I fricke tlove the show its so amazing its the best thing ever i love the show so much its great love love love it
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Allen Park, MI

Amazing series since the very beginning!! I could watch it all day every day. New plots constantly. Great writing.
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Grayling, MI

One of the best law shows out there. Totally hooked. They make it relatable to the audience and attention grabbing
Rayeil R.
Rayeil R.
Los Angeles

I love this because is very good, and its amazing i suggest this for anyone and everything good. and you'll love it
Whitney F.
Whitney F.
Richmond Hts, OH

One of my favorite shows. I love that there are so many seasons because very rarely do I watch the same one twice
Katie C.
Katie C.

I love this show! I can't get enough of it. Never gets old. I like watch it on Hulu or Netflix for no commercials
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Pulaski, VA

Love all of the drama and suspense that this show has in it. Every episode is something different and it's great.
Kiya H.
Kiya H.
Schofield Barracks, HI

One of my favorite shows. I like investigation stuff. Always interesting stories, and sometimes even informative.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Arlington, TN

I love all of these shows I could watch more than once! My dad is a cop so I've always been into stuff like this.
Shannon Y.
Shannon Y.
Corinth, KY

Law and order is my favorite show. I have seen every episode. You actually feel sorry for some people
On the show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?