Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Leian F.
Leian F.
Ogden, UT

I freaking love the excitement, danger, and mystery of SVU. I LIVE FOR MY TV TIME! I just curl up in a blanket and enjoy!
Cate F.
Cate F.
Rockingham, NC

The only law and order I watch. Each episode gets you hooked with real life situations. Very entertaining and intriguing.
Felicia B.
Felicia B.
Princeton, WV

I wish it would stick around. The actors are great and the material is uncomfortable but important and could really exist
casey r.
casey r.
Bristol, Tn

Ok I'm lost idk why this showed up. It makes no since I was talking about dish soap now I love this show it's my favorite
Cassandra s.
Cassandra s.
SPRING HILL, FL

This show is entertaining and informative. I love Olivia Benson and think the show shines a light on some intense things.
Gabby S.
Gabby S.
Austin, TX

I could binge-watch this show all day! Something about it is just incredibly addicting and really captures the attention.
Akeylah G.
Akeylah G.
Adrian, Mi

Only the best show that's on tv, I can rewatch all of them! SVU is my favorite one of law and order, the other ones suck.
Jazmyn B.
Jazmyn B.
Norwood, NC

I've watches this show with my mom all the time when I was little, and I still watch it. It is a great television series.
Gillian D.
Gillian D.
San Diego, CA

This is my all time fav drama show. cannot beat it. old and new the episodes are gold. i love the mystery and the acting.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Amarillo, TX

Great show! I love to try to figure out the story line as the show goes on. The characters are great and very believable.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now