10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,191 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Just one of my favorite televison shows that i watch daily, love the intesne crimes and case solving at the end.
I can literally sit In front of the tv all day just watching these episode back to back. It's a really good show
So addicting!!! The cast, story lines and twists make weekend marathons an easy choice to stay home and binge!!!
I love crime shows and once I saw this, I fell in love. I love them all working together to help special victims
Very good show. A lot of the events seem pretty realistic i used to binge watch it a long with bones and castle.
What can i say this is just a classic. Who dosent like law and order is crazy. Love the suspense the show brings
LOVE LOVE LOVE this show I can be one of them! I can watch this all day long if I didn't have a baby to tend too
I have seen every single episode. It is very addicting. Beware tho it is emotional. But worth watchong for sure!
FAVORITE SHOW EVER!! I've seen every single episode and always get so excited when a new season is about to air.
BEST SHOW EVER!! This show is so interesting, with different stories each episode. I highly recommend this show.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos