Add a Photo

Photos (23)
kierra s.
kierra s.
Batesville, MS

I love this show too it's how good stories about the victim that can actually happened to you or anyone you know.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.

Enjoy this show thoroughly. Lots of anticipation. Show is very interesting and keeps you on the edge of your seat
Erin C.
Erin C.
pittsburgh, pa

Such a great show to watch, it always leaves you on the edge of your seat wondering what is going to happen next!
Sam A.
Sam A.
Los Angeles, CA

By far one of my favorite shows. I love anything that has to do witj mystery and criminology. Highly recommended.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Monroe, NC

I like to binge watch this when I am at home. It is really intense and I like to try to figure out the mysteries.
Chana A.
Chana A.
Tarzana, CA

I watch this all the time it's entertaining and makes you curios as to what happens next Avery minute of the show
Kaytlyn W.
Kaytlyn W.
Rio Vista, CA

I have been watching this show since the beginning. Makes you remember the world isn't all unicorns and rainbows.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Law & Order: SVU is very entertaining. It is one of the few shows that I could watch for hours and not get bored.
Shannon Y.
Shannon Y.
Corinth, KY

Law and order is my favorite show. I have seen every episode. You actually feel sorry for some people
On the show
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Romoland, CA

Best show ever!!! I've been watching for over 10 years, its a great cop show, just wish they'd bring stabler back
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now