Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Amber Y.
Amber Y.

Great everyday show! Very emotionally driven and interesting story lines. Great actors and can be found on most networks at some point of the day. The best of all the Law and Orders in my opinion. While it does consist around a very emotional topic it can get emotionally tiring. Great show overall!
Loretta L.
Loretta L.
Austin, TX

I've watched every episode on Netflix and when there is nothing to watch on TV I always watch SVU. Love the suspense, the drama, and the outcomes. My mom used to watch law and order when I was a teenager and it's nice to have something that we can both talk about. Overall a good show for many ages.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Bethlehem, PA

I love Law and Order SVU! This is a show that I can watch over and over again and love. I can't wait to start watching the new season that just started. It is always filled with real life issues and the characters face really suspenseful challenges. This show really keeps me engaged and interested!
Dana E.
Dana E.
Naylor, GA

Are you a survivor or victim of a crime? Do you know anyone who is a survivor or victim of a crime? This show is for you. The actors are excellent and their characters draw you into the story. The only bad thing are the advertisements. I can't wait for them to be over so I can get back to the show.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Westhampton, NY

I mostly watch re-runs of Law & Order: SVU. I would like to binge-watch it from the beginning, but I can't seem to find all of the seasons in one place. Once either Netflix or Hulu picks of all the season I will be a happy camper! I like the show but would like to follow it in chronological order.
LeeAnne R.
LeeAnne R.
Las Vegas, NV

I love this show but only up until the loss of Stabler. I haven't been able to see a lot of newer episodes and something about the chemistry of Stabler and Olivia was just a great addition to the serious tops the show covers. I would recommend those earlier 12 seasons more so than the recent ones.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Scranton, PA

I plan on being a criminologist when I graduate, so shows like this interest me because it is the type of things I will be dealing with one day. I love the different personalities of the squad and I'm proud to admit I have an undying crush on Elliot Stabler. Love this show and recommend to anyone.
Nakita P.
Nakita P.
Phenix City, AL

Law & Order SVU has possible real life situations. One can relate to all episodes even it hasn't happended to someone they might know. Of course it is similar to the other Law & Order spin offs but also similar to CSI: Miami. The actors are one of a kind. I can watch all day even the old episodes.
leah h.
leah h.
Stillwater, MN

Well Ill tell you I really thought that this year might have to be the ending of this show. I thought they have done everything solved every crime possible.
Boy was I wrong so far the first 2 episodes of this season have proved me wrong, Both kept me on the edge of my seat. Keep up the good shows.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Mankato, MN

I love this show- it reminds me of my Granny. She loved this show too and when I'd go visit it would always be on. The reason I like it now is that it's a great show to have on and try to solve the mystery. I usually don't. Love the actors and recommend this to anybody who loves a good crime show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now