BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Carly F.
Washington, DC
This is one of the best shows on TV. Season 17 was one of the best. It had a good mix of shows and the characters are good.

The ripped from the headlines episodes can be a bit clunky as they have to condense complicated stories into three acts.

Also, some of the ADAs and defense counsels are horribly miscast.
Phoebe J.
Tampa, FL
#1 all time favorite show. I started watching this show back in high school and realized I had to go back all the way to the beginning since I was so interested. I love the acting it is definitely amazing. I watch this with friends and we love to talk about this show. I cannot wait till the next season.
Ashleigh S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of the best shows of all time. The characters are so well developed and the people portraying them make them come alive. It's unique to other t.v. series in that you know its very realistic. My favorite character would have to be Olivia. Her kindness and dedication to helping others is so inspiring.
Vashea S.
Paterson, NJ
This is probably one of the most addictive shows in the world. It is so intriguing and they do an amazing job with making each epiaode unique and interesting. No two episodes are the same. You learn a lot about the justice system. They've made this show dramatic enough to not become cheesy. Awesome show!
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL
I really like this series because it looks very real actors are excellent characters are interesting and the plot keeps you in suspense always love when they say the day of the event makes it seem more real
I sometimes see the episode because I like several times as if he were seeing it for the first time
Bridget B.
Sciotoville, OH
This has been one of my favorite shows for years now. The plots are great, and relevant, and the acting is amazing. I was worried I wouldn't like it as much after the character Stabler left, but they have done a great job fleshing out the other characters. This is one of the best crime shows out there.
Shariesse N.
Farmington, NM
I love watching these on Hulu. I liked the ones with Stabler better. He seemed to have "meshed" will with Olivia Bensen, better than her new partner. I wish they would bring him back. After watching these, I feel that I am not as naive about the world as I once was. I tend to keep a better eye on my kids.
Corrie L.
Vancouver, WA
I have enjoyed this show as it has evolved over the year and seen characters come and go. I find the show interesting as it shows both sides of the judicial system. It is another hit from the L&O family. The show has great actors and has become a must watch for anyone interested in these type of shows.
Stephanie S.
Blissfield, MI
My favorite show of all time! I will watch the marathons on USA even if I have seen the episode a million times. When in doubt I always go to SVU as my show of choice. I recommend it to anyone and everyone, and it is definitely the best out of crime TV shows. One day I will watch it start to finish!
Ashley G.
Hattiesburg , MS
This is one of the most watch television series in my house. We love shows created by Mr. Wolf. We have watched all the Law and Order series, but this is our house favorite. Perfectly cast and great story lines for each show. It is a must watch and will continue to watch as long as they keep airing.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?