Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amber f.
Amber f.
Nashville, TN

Have been a fan of SVU for years, even watching some episodes over and over. They are a great crew of actors and writing. Can't pinpoint a favorite scene, but I would have to say that Olivia is my favorite, and would love to see Elliot make a return someday. Sure that won't happen, but would be awesome.
Dana K.
Dana K.

This show has changed the way I view pedifiles and that they have many many ways to get to our children, sometimes our children aren't even safe with friends and family, its also taught me the signs to watch for if your child is being abused, I adore the cast too, have watched this show since it started
Charissa T.
Charissa T.
Shreveport, LA

I really love this show. Benson and Stabler are my favorite characters. I think I've seen almost every episode of this show and it will have you hooked. The show makes you want to go into the criminal justice field. I would recommend people to watch this show if they're looking for a good show to watch.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Blanco, TX

I super love this show. Deals with real time stories and situations that are really doing on in this world. Sad but true. Actors are all great. They are part of why I kept/keep watching. Highly recommend for someone who isn't afraid to watch a show about violence, etc. but can help to make a difference.
Jamie N.
Jamie N.
Trenton, NJ

Never missed a single episode. I am not to much of a TV person. but i will always make time for this show. i mean its a criminal justice show. they can all be fairly the same. but i like how every episode is different and if you happen to watch them out of order it really doesn't matter which is awesome!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Barrie, Ontario

This show never disappoints (well maybe when some of the actors leave...)! They are always ready to touch on controversial subjects, sometimes making you question your initial thoughts. Although the topics are often hard to think about, the fact that they get people thinking is the most important part.
Tricia S.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH

This has been one of my favorite shows since I was younger and I still watch it to this day. I do not always get to watch it when it first comes on, I may have to watch it on Hulu or DVR but I still like to watch it as often as I can. Probably one of the only shows I have watched for as long as I have.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Scottsdale, AZ

I love law & order: svu! I have watched every single episode and I am a big fan of Olivia and stabler! I was sad to see stabler leave the show but Olivia is still my favorite! The show always keeps you on your toes and the ending is never who you think it is gonna be! It is a great television thriller!
Meiyee S.
Meiyee S.
LaSalle

I binge watched all 17 seasons in a month! I couldn't get enough of not only the cases(which some were quite disturbing), but also the balance with the detectives' personal lives. The cases are so interesting but they never leave you hanging or give you bad dreams. They're nice , well rounded episodes.
Gina V.
Gina V.

I love a good show about crime, but SVU is my favorite. I can't seem to stop watching every episode over and over. This is the show you can't ever say you got tired of. It's something new and intense and nail biting every episode. This is a show you can enjoy as a family and with a big group of friends
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now