Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Alyssa E.
Alyssa E.
This is my all time favorite show. I have seen every episode AT LEAST once. It is the perfect combination of suspense/crime and comedy. I like this show better than most because it lacks the extreme gore that I do not like. The characters are great and lovable. I would recommend this to everyone!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
S Ozone Park, NY
Hard hitting drama, and difficult to watch, but SVU is still an engulfing and addicting show. Each episode has a new story line that is always engaging, drawing viewers in. The acting is amazing, showing the difficult and multidimensional dept that is required of the NYPD. A difficult must watch.
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
New York
All around great show and great acting! I would recommend this show to any one who likes investigations and science and overall mystery! They have new cases every day and it brings you into the world of a police officer, CSI, and more! Very informative and makes you more cautious about your world
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Kent, OH
I liked the older ones better, but the re-runs are always on and gives me something to do. The original crime TV!! Others can't compare. I'm not a big TV watcher but I'll always stop and check this out if I see that it's on. Watch if you have some free time but I wouldn't go out of my way for it.
What more can I say. I'm addicted! I love Olivia and stabler they are my favorite characters I was really upset when his character left the show but the new cast is alright they still are a thrill to watch. I watch the same episodes over and over if I have to. I have to have my daily dose of svu.
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
This is still one of the best shows around ever made. I love the actors/actresses in these series. I don't have a favorite scene or episode, just all of them in general. The earliest were not my fav., more like season 8 - 12. I would recommend. Still watch every night. LOVE the marathons as well.
Monica C.
Monica C.
I really enjoy watching this show. It's very interesting to watch and sometimes suspenseful. The acting is pretty good and some episodes sometimes have like a lesson to learn from it. I would recommend this show to people to have an interest in criminal justice or are just into shows like that (:
Michael S.
Michael S.
York, PA
There is a reason this show has been on for 17 seasons. Each episode is a different case, but somehow finds a way to expand the main characters story lines throughout the series. Mariska Hargitay is one of the biggest characters of the series and she does a wonderful job portraying Olivia Benson.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Corona, Ca
This show is AMAZING but it is a very heavy show. The subjects they go over are very mature and hard for some people to take.. I know I have been uncomfortable with some of the episodes but its very realistic. I have cried many times and been very angry watching but I love this show all the same
Caleigh C.
Caleigh C.
Saint Charles, IL
This show is one of my favorites thanks to the killer characters and great plot. I turn it on whenever I'm all caught up on the rest of my shows as you don't really need to watch them in order and it's always super easy to find on TV. I definitely think this is a much watch if you enjoy crime tv
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?