• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Allyson D.
What can I say Law and Order SVU never gets old! I enjoy the new seasons but can sit down and watch old marathons all day too. Benson is such a staple so hopefully they don't ever let her leave the show. It wouldn't be the same without her. Some scenes are gruesome I wouldn't recommend for kids under 16.
Anissa M.
My favorite show EVER. I'm probably way too addicted to it then I should be. Every episodes hooks you within the first five minutes. The storylines are so good and you always find yourself questioning what will happen next and you definitely won't get up off the couch until the end of the show. Must watch.
Nancy M.
Nicholasville, KY
I have watched Law & Order: SVU since it started. I love that they incorporate current events into the story lines. I have other shows like Blue Blood and others that I have found them to be less appealing than Law & Order SVU. The characters are more believable than the others. Hands down Law & Order SVU is a winner in my book.
Carly F.
Washington, DC
This is one of the best shows on TV. Season 17 was one of the best. It had a good mix of shows and the characters are good.

The ripped from the headlines episodes can be a bit clunky as they have to condense complicated stories into three acts.

Also, some of the ADAs and defense counsels are horribly miscast.
Bridget B.
Sciotoville, OH
This has been one of my favorite shows for years now. The plots are great, and relevant, and the acting is amazing. I was worried I wouldn't like it as much after the character Stabler left, but they have done a great job fleshing out the other characters. This is one of the best crime shows out there.
Ashleigh S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of the best shows of all time. The characters are so well developed and the people portraying them make them come alive. It's unique to other t.v. series in that you know its very realistic. My favorite character would have to be Olivia. Her kindness and dedication to helping others is so inspiring.
Kya O.
Sun Prairie, WI
One of the best TV shows, ever! It always seems to keep me interested no matter what the story line is. You would never find me skipping an episode or fast forwarding through one. Benson and Stabler were amazing together and did really make the show, but even after Stabler left and was replaced with Nick the show is still amazing and right when you think you've found out the missing puzzle piece, another one shows up.
Breeana D.
Oceanside, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How can you not love SVU. Probably the only show that's ALWAYS on. Whether it's 1pm or 1am, law and order is on somewhere and you best believe it's SVU. Sometimes the subject matter is a little touchy and really gets you in the feels, but these crimes do happen often so I think it's good to be exposed
Angie Y.
Box elder , SD
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Oh man! marathons every Tuesday, Friday and Sunday! Every time I am channel surfing Law and order SVU wins! I love Benson and stabler and how they never been together but i wish they were. The back story of the characters and how they still do their jobs so well this series is an old school must see!
Amanda L.
Law and Order: SVU is my all time favorite show next to Criminal Minds. I am able to say the entire into to the episodes by heart. I absolutely love the actors and the different types of episodes. For anyone that loves mysteries and crime shows, I would definitely recommend this show to that person!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?