Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Hillary S.
Hillary S.

I love watching this show with my sister. Recently I've felt like the acting in newer scenes hasn't been up to par with some of the older seasons and I really miss Elliot, he was one of my favorite characters. I don't really like how they have based the newest season off of so many real life events.
grace s.
grace s.
Windsor Mill, MD

Love this show. I am someone that loves to have on a show as background noise - that way I can focus on other things while still following with the show. This show is perfect for that. Not too intense where you need to keep your eyes glued to the show, but interesting enough to keep you coming back.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Brownsboro, TX

It is very easy to get completely caught up in a Law & Order: SVU marathon, especially since several cable channels tend to run marathons so frequently. Lots of drama and, while not entirely accurate, most of the cases are very believable. The episodes do seem to get repetitive after a while though.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Minneapolis, MN

Basically obsessed with this show. Mariska Hargitay as primary protagonist Olivia Benson does such a great job and I always find myself getting sucked into each season due to Wolf implementing episodes based on real life current events. I love this show and suggest it to anyone who likes crime shows
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Griffin, GA

This show is great. I love how the actors and how they seem to relate to their characters. The good thing about this show is that the writers have made the episodes seem realistic and believable. I love how almost every episode has a lesson that the watcher can learn just by simply watching the TV.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Bethlehem, PA

I love Law and Order SVU! This is a show that I can watch over and over again and love. I can't wait to start watching the new season that just started. It is always filled with real life issues and the characters face really suspenseful challenges. This show really keeps me engaged and interested!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Williamsburg, VA

I have been watching this show since I was in middle school now I'm only 20 years old but that's a long time of being a fully invested into a tv series. The story lines are just amazing, the actors are amazing, I honestly have nothing bad to say about the show except I wish stabler would come back!
Amber Y.
Amber Y.

Great everyday show! Very emotionally driven and interesting story lines. Great actors and can be found on most networks at some point of the day. The best of all the Law and Orders in my opinion. While it does consist around a very emotional topic it can get emotionally tiring. Great show overall!
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Duluth, GA

I have been a fan of this show since 1999 when the series started. I can't wait for the new season to start in 2 weeks September 21st. Eek. Law & order SVU is my favorite. I've tried to watch law & order but nothing compares to Watching Olivia Benson, Fin Tutuola, Amanda Rollins and Rafael Barbara.
Lasharay O.
Lasharay O.

I love this TV show I could honestly sit and watch it all day if I didn't have other things that I needed to ge sone. The actors are always so believeable and the story plots are the best. I didn't think I would be able to watch the same show over and over but I never seem to get tired of this one.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now