Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Valparaiso

This is an amazing show!!! I have seen almost every season of it!! The characters make the show very entertaining!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Cambridge, MA

This show never ceases to amaze me. I am completely addicted. It scares the daylights out of me, but i can't stop!
Angel W.
Angel W.
Chesapeake, VA

I first started watching this with my grandmother when I was younger. Ever since then I have continued to watch it
Ali M.
Ali M.
Yorkville, NY

Love this show!!! each episode has you waiting to find out the guilty at the edge of your seat. Love every episode
Becka R.
Becka R.
Savannah, GA

Every college student loves this show, I don't know why but we think it is great and never tire of the theme song.
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
Rochester, NY

While the show can be triggering on occasion, the earlier seasons were amazing. The car meshed very well together.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Allen Park, MI

Amazing series since the very beginning!! I could watch it all day every day. New plots constantly. Great writing.
Caitlin
Caitlin

Great show that is always on my TV. I am happy to have seen most since the early 2000s, but keep watching repeats!
Martha H.
Martha H.
Bellwood, Il

Law and order is my favorite show. I love lots of crime scenes, and investigation shows. Just like criminal minds.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Medford, WI

One of my absolute favorite shows. The plot is amazing as well as the story line is. Fast action and mind bottling
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?