Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Mâŷä J.
Mâŷä J.
Milwaukee

I absolutely love this show its one of my favorite criminal shows it has suspense and will make you ooze emotions
Fortune L.
Fortune L.
Brooklyn, NY

This show is amazing! !! I watched every episode. .I love the newer ones because it relates to the stories I know
Anayansi G.
Anayansi G.
Scarsdale, NY

I've watched this program since I was a child, I love this kind of TV series and Law & Order: SVU is my favorite.
Leijai H.
Leijai H.

I love this TV show I have seen every episode from season one to the one that's on now and I won't ever quit. 🤘😝🤘
Shannon Y.
Shannon Y.
Corinth, KY

Law and order is my favorite show. I have seen every episode. You actually feel sorry for some people
On the show
Jannine W.
Jannine W.
Reno, NV

You can never go wrong with an episode of SVU. Olivia Benson is just too badass not to watch over and over again.
Diana D.
Diana D.
Madera, CA

Yo!!!!! Don't get me started on this show!!! I can watch it for hours. Its just a really good show in my opinion.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Meriden, CT

Great show!!! This show has been around forever and it never gets old! I can even watch reruns and still enjoy it
Jocelyn T.
Jocelyn T.
Lancaster , Ca

Law and order SVU is probably one of my only favorite shows. Has so much drama! Amazing actors and great dialogue
Emota A.
Emota A.
Phoenix, AZ

I love Law and Order it is so interesting. Very nice to help solve the crimes. I love cop shows and lawyer shows.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now