Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Pulaski, VA

Love all of the drama and suspense that this show has in it. Every episode is something different and it's great.
kierra s.
kierra s.
Batesville, MS

I love this show too it's how good stories about the victim that can actually happened to you or anyone you know.
Whitney F.
Whitney F.
East Lansing, MI

One of my favorite shows. I love that there are so many seasons because very rarely do I watch the same one twice
Brittany D.
Brittany D.

Enjoy this show thoroughly. Lots of anticipation. Show is very interesting and keeps you on the edge of your seat
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

My husband and I love law and order we record them on her DVR and watch them we can be together. Good storylines.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Pittsburgh, Pa

Such a great show to watch, it always leaves you on the edge of your seat wondering what is going to happen next!
Cynthia J.
Cynthia J.

Watched law and order from day one, with every spin off, they manage to stay fresh and believable and draw you in
Payton P.
Payton P.
Jacksonville, FL

Adequate binge show, you can start at any point and won't be lost, but it's still similar to the og law and order
Fortune L.
Fortune L.
Brooklyn, NY

This show is amazing! !! I watched every episode. .I love the newer ones because it relates to the stories I know
Kaytlyn W.
Kaytlyn W.
Rio Vista, CA

I have been watching this show since the beginning. Makes you remember the world isn't all unicorns and rainbows.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now