Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Rayona L.
Rayona L.

i love it. everytime one of the main characters get injured, i cry until the next episode lol. its very addicting.
Angel W.
Angel W.
Chesapeake, VA

I first started watching this with my grandmother when I was younger. Ever since then I have continued to watch it
Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
Bowie, TX

One of my favorite shows! I love the realistic feel I get from the show keeps you entertained and very suspenseful
Rayeil R.
Rayeil R.
Los Angeles

I love this because is very good, and its amazing i suggest this for anyone and everything good. and you'll love it
Aleshia B.
Aleshia B.
TALLAPOOSA, GA

This show freaks me out cause it all about women getting harmed by men who are not men at all. It opens your eyes.
Brie
Brie
Los Angeles, CA

Good show !! Must watch will never be disappointed or dissatisfied. Shows are always different if related only pt2
Megan J.
Megan J.
Medford, WI

One of my absolute favorite shows. The plot is amazing as well as the story line is. Fast action and mind bottling
Ali M.
Ali M.
Yorkville, NY

Love this show!!! each episode has you waiting to find out the guilty at the edge of your seat. Love every episode
leona e.
leona e.
ky

I have been watching this it first came on Iy has great actors on the show I like it is like the old Law and Order
Candice L.
Candice L.

This a good drama filled detective show. Every episode keeps you on your toes, you never know what's gonna happen.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?