Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Hales Corners, WI

Favorite show to watch. I'll watch reruns all the time over anything else. Always interesting and crazy! Love the actors.
Dahlia J.
Dahlia J.
Gainesville, FL

I love this show with all my heart and soul and mind and body. I watch at least two hours a day, I am literally obsessed.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Asbury Park, NJ

I love this show. It's well written, directed and acted. You fall in love with the police and feel sorry for the victims.
Jasmin C.
Jasmin C.
Brooklyn, NY

Amazing the actors are amazing as well the show its self is great it has a amazing episodes when it's hair a cliff hanger
c b.
c b.

The best crime show, I wish netflix would add seasons faster. I would watch this instead of all of the others hands down.
Tanya G.
Tanya G.
Perris, CA

I love this show . I watch it every morning . I love the suspense and great work they do to make the show more believable
Doriane B.
Doriane B.
Birmingham, AL

I love this show. I don't care whether the episode is old or new. I can sit and watch a marathon of episodes all weekend.
Nyasia M.
Nyasia M.
Bronx, NY

Best show ever, been watching for as long as I can remember, never been disappointed, very addicting show love it so much
Monifah T.
Monifah T.

Best TV show ever, I don't think my life is complete without it. Two words Olivia and Benson do i really need to say more
Lynn W.
Lynn W.
Reno, NV

I love this show. It I've watched to from the beginning and it keeps you interested. Interesting storylines every season!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now