Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Joely G.
Joely G.
Lakeland, FL
I am very interested in this show. I love seeing how these cops deal with all of the crisis they have to handle.
Rebekah B.
Rebekah B.
Mcdonough, GA
We love these shows. We love the action, the mystery, the chemistry between people, everything about these shows
Marlene R.
Marlene R.
Obviously the best show on the planet!!! I've been watching this show and it's always something new and improved
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Athens, GA
I watched it over and over again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again
Divya B.
Divya B.
Can't get enough of this show. I love trying to figure out who the killers are and if they got the right person.
Heather T.
Heather T.
Seven Valleys, PA
Funny cast, leaves you in suspense. They like to make their crowd wondering who is the person their looking for.
Steph C.
Steph C.
Easton, PA
Always watched this show since i was a kid. I don't watch TV much but when i do its always law and order and ncis
atlanta h.
atlanta h.
Gallup, NM
Many plot twists and very interesting, absolutely love it. watch it every chance I get because it's so addictive
Amanda  T.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
Great show to watch on a rainy Sunday. After a million episodes they still manage to grasp and hold my interest.
Kandace Z.
Kandace Z.
Pueblo, CO
Love all episodes! Can watch reruns and never get tired of seeing them. Special victims units marathons all day!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?