Add a Photo

Photos (23)
zaria m.
zaria m.
Minneapolis, MN

Such a good show I have been watching this show for years and I am still hooked it always has a interesting story!
Cyntrell E.
Cyntrell E.
Columbus, GA

By far one of the greatest shows ever made, episodes are epic, similar to shows like csi Miami, and criminal minds
Megan S.
Megan S.
Woodward, OK

One of my favorite shows. Every episode is interesting and keeps me watching. I'll be so sad when this shows ends.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Fort Wayne, IN

This is another one of my fav shows that I can rwatch reruns over and over again. I love all the stories that air.
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Elgin, IL

This show makes me cry so much but I'm obsessed. The actors are so great in this show and the plots are realistic
Anjelica M.
Anjelica M.

Been watching this show since I was a little girl! Hasn't been one episode where u don't see me hooked to the tv.
Briana K.
Briana K.
Ossining, NY

Olivia benson ! Enough said... I love my Wednesday night lineups and have seen every svu episode at least 2 times
Laura P.
Laura P.

Typical crime show that does a great job of showing the legal side of criminal cases. Actors are very passionate.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.

I have been watching Law&Order SVU since college. I can sit and watch this show for days like they never get old.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
West Bend, WI

Really enjoy this show. I have been able to use a few things relevant to a situation.. I like all of the seasons.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now