Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Keri F.
Keri F.
Starke, FL
Been watching this show for years. I watch everyday on lunch break and even now with the new shows i still watch
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Morgan City, LA
This is the best TV show rhere is and i cant believe elliot stabler isn't on it anymore and that completly sucks.
Jaymi S.
Jaymi S.
Wheeling, WV
One of my favorite TV shows. Dramatic. Educational. Lots of laughs and tears. Character interaction is flawless.
Bekah H.
Bekah H.
GREAT show, it can feel a little too real though so make sure you watch with the lights on if you get squeamish.
Heather T.
Heather T.
Seven Valleys, PA
Funny cast, leaves you in suspense. They like to make their crowd wondering who is the person their looking for.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Rochester, MI
This show frightened me at first, but I came around to loving it. Is a little brutAl, but it has amazing actors!
Soky T.
Soky T.
Mcdonough, GA
I can literally sit In front of the tv all day just watching these episode back to back. It's a really good show
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
I could watch Re-runs of this show forever. If I see that it's on while flipping through channels I always stop.
Kandace Z.
Kandace Z.
Pueblo, CO
Love all episodes! Can watch reruns and never get tired of seeing them. Special victims units marathons all day!
Lexsi O.
Lexsi O.
Framingham, MA
My showwwwwwwwwww!!!πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ I love this show so much, especially the oldest episodes, love it OLIVIA BENSON YASSSSS
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?