Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Leanna C.
Leanna C.
Saint Francis, MN

I'm a big on cop shows and this one has a great cast and an amazing story line! Definitely don't miss an episode!!
Laurel D.
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA

Used to be so good now it seems like reruns or updated versions of past episodes. Needs some of the OG people back
Rubi T.
Rubi T.
Indio, CA

I don't think there's an episode that I haven seen. I have seen some so many times that I actually know the lines.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Woodward, OK

One of my favorite shows. Every episode is interesting and keeps me watching. I'll be so sad when this shows ends.
Sanyia M.
Sanyia M.

Love love love! Can't wait for new season to start. I watch every episode religiously. Will be sad if it ever ends
Lyndsi H.
Lyndsi H.
Greer, SC

This is by far my favorite TV show. I love to see that police work so hard to find out crimes and get them solved.
leona e.
leona e.
ky

I have been watching this it first came on Iy has great actors on the show I like it is like the old Law and Order
Addie W.
Addie W.
Newport News, VA

Love watching this show after I get home from work to decompress. Love the acting and there are a ton of episodes.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
San Bernardino, CA

Love it I am a sucker for criminal TV shows I love the rush of action and it keeps my on my feet it's a great show
Tara D.
Tara D.
Bangor, MI

This is my all time. Favorite show. Olivia benson and her team keep me ob my toes all the way through the episode.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now