Add a Photo

Photos (23)
LJ L.
LJ L.
Providence, RI

I just love this show...I can't wait for the other seasons to come...I have watched all seasons in the last few montjs...
Tanya G.
Tanya G.
Perris, CA

I love this show . I watch it every morning . I love the suspense and great work they do to make the show more believable
FIona K.
FIona K.
Cliffside Park, NJ

This is a very addicting show. The plots and storylines are always well developed and I love the suspense and the actors.
Dakota W.
Dakota W.
Nashville, TN

I watch this almost everyday . It's very interesting to me watching them solve cases and how they work together as a team
Shawniqua S.
Shawniqua S.
Columbus, OH

Great to see stories about true events. Very sad, but yet gives you a caution on what to protect from. Good show overall.
keisha p.
keisha p.

Love this show! I can honestly never get bored, stays entertaining. Always a good plot and they defiantly deliver a rush.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Arcadia, FL

Entertaining especially if looking into something good to watch on Netflix. Many episodes so it won't be boring for long.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Millersville, PA

I love this show. Ive been watching new and old reruns for over 15 years and will continue to watch as long as its on tv.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Hales Corners, WI

Favorite show to watch. I'll watch reruns all the time over anything else. Always interesting and crazy! Love the actors.
Genevieve C.
Genevieve C.
Garden City, MI

This show has been around so long, that I practically grew up on it. Chilling plots with excellent character development.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now