BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #6 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Annisha K.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my favorite show on the planet. Iv seen all seasons and my favorite ones are with Elliott and benson together. I don't like the newer ones that much so I always re watch the old ones.
Leigh P.
I have been watching Law and Order SVU since the beginning. I love Benson's character. She is a strong female character. The content can be disturbing, especially since some of the ideas are taken from actual events, but it is eye opening. I watch every week.
Carly H.
sumrall , MS
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show so much!! it is one of my favorites. I hate when people leave though. Other than that, I love every minute of it. the actors/actresses are all amazing. It's kind of similar to other shows, but also original at the same time. It is a must watch!
atlanta h.
Gallup, NM
Pop Culture Expert
Many plot twists and very interesting, absolutely love it. watch it every chance I get because it's so addictive
Maria T.
Stafford, TX
The show is really good it's soo interesting and has a lot of things that can be related to today's society
Whitney M.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this show! It is great at taking current events and transforming them into exciting plots. The show is not very legally accurate, but the wonderful character dynamics and interesting stories make up for it.
Skye L.
Philadelphia
10/10 favorite show. There are always plot twists to Lee you guessing as well as Greta relationships within the characters. I like that each episode is a different story so that if you miss one (or a few), it's like no time has passed. I do miss Elliot stabler though!
Jay A.
Pop Culture Expert
If I could give it more stars I would. I love how raw this show is and how it deals with situations that happen in our society even of the outcome don't match real life. It shows part of both the investigations and the court side. Shows both victims who are attacked but also victims of being wrongfully accused which happens more than we think forever changing innocent people's lives. Very realistic show but I do prefer the earlier seasons than now because in the last five or so the show has shown too much of the cops personal lives which realistically wouldn't happen or at least not to the same cops.
Heather P.
Ozone park, NY
I get sucked into this show! When there is a marathon there is no way I'm moving from my couch. This show is full of surprises!
Lauren P.
Great Neck, NY
This show has such an amazing storyline. There are so many twists and turns, and I have a great time watching it and trying to figure out the mystery for that episode. The acting and cast for the show is absolutely fantastic. I would recommend Law and Order SVU to anyone.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?