Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tara D.
Tara D.
Bangor, MI

This is my all time. Favorite show. Olivia benson and her team keep me ob my toes all the way through the episode.
Katharine I.
Katharine I.
Dracut

I absolutely love this series. Ive seen every episode and watch reruns all the time. I look forward to new series.
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Huntsville

OBSESSED!!! I watch this show almost every single day even if it's an episode I've seen 5+ times I still love it!!
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Canton, MO

Law and order svu is one of my favorite all time shows on tv. It makes me cry a lot and I love everything about it
Annia Y.
Annia Y.
Burke, Va

No matter which episode is on TV I will always want this show. It's addicting and I've been watching it for years.
Angela A.
Angela A.
Hobbs, NM

Hands down one of my favorite shows of all time keeps you entertained and makes you want to binge watch for days!!
Vanessa c.
Vanessa c.

Lyndsi H.
Lyndsi H.
Greer, SC

This is by far my favorite TV show. I love to see that police work so hard to find out crimes and get them solved.
Mallory H.
Mallory H.

Addicted! I use to make sure I was off every Tuesday to binge the episodes. Love and I still watch it all the time
Rayeil R.
Rayeil R.
Los Angeles

I love this because is very good, and its amazing i suggest this for anyone and everything good. and you'll love it
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?