Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Dustyne S.
Dustyne S.

Been watching it for years, probably will until it goes off the air. Its been one of my favorite shows since high school.
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
Grand Rapids, MI

OO...I always love a good Law & Order show, and this one really hits it off. It is super engaging and it is really great.
Shawniqua S.
Shawniqua S.
Columbus, OH

Great to see stories about true events. Very sad, but yet gives you a caution on what to protect from. Good show overall.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.

Love watching the marathons! This show is timeless and has had great guest stars. Always a go-to when nothing else is on.
FIona K.
FIona K.
Cliffside Park, NJ

This is a very addicting show. The plots and storylines are always well developed and I love the suspense and the actors.
amanda h.
amanda h.
Independence, KS

Great show I've probably seen all of the epasodes. I love it know that the characters reach out and touch their audience.
Bianca W.
Bianca W.

This is an amazing show, it definitely keeps you on your toes and builds a one on one emotive feeling with the characters
Chantelle D.
Chantelle D.

I have been watching this show for a very long time. It is an amazing show and I am glad it has had so many years on-air.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Panama

Veo esta serie desde que empezó hace más de 0 años. me encantan sus personajes,creo qUe seré fan hasta su último capítulo
member-b623bbd38
member-b623bbd38
Philadelphia, PA

I have been a law and order fan for years but svu is my favorite. I love when a svu marathon is on I can watch for hours.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now