10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,153 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I am very interested in this show. I love seeing how these cops deal with all of the crisis they have to handle.
I love this show so much I literally watch every season and leaves me speechless Every time , it's so suspenseful
This show frightened me at first, but I came around to loving it. Is a little brutAl, but it has amazing actors!
This show is one that you can watch and even watch an episode over again. The cast works together and does well.
I have loved this shoe since it's start and it keeps getting better and better every season. Like a fine wine...
It's a great show, memorable characters and different crimes and people. Some one the episodes are jaw dropping.
I love this show! It's based on possible things that happen in everyday life and there's never a dull episode :)
I love watching this show- both the reruns and the newer episodes. It is an addicting drama with a stellar cast.
Can't get enough of this show. I love trying to figure out who the killers are and if they got the right person.
This law in order is the best to me because i can relate to some of the case or had friends who went through it.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos