Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Canton, MO

Law and order svu is one of my favorite all time shows on tv. It makes me cry a lot and I love everything about it
LJ M.
LJ M.
Culpeper, VA

Good cop show. Shows the nasty side of detective work for nypd and the heinous crimes that are committed everyday.
I think it's a great show and gives you goosebumps all the way to the end. It is very cool and sometimes very sad.
Indira A.
Indira A.

I love the series. The actors are a plus!
The chapters unfold super good and captures the attention of the public.
Rubi T.
Rubi T.
Indio, CA

I don't think there's an episode that I haven seen. I have seen some so many times that I actually know the lines.
Rayona L.
Rayona L.

i love it. everytime one of the main characters get injured, i cry until the next episode lol. its very addicting.
Allie M.
Allie M.

Definitely one of my all time favorites. I could watch the reruns all day everyday. Great acting and great scenes.
Bethany H.
Bethany H.

Good show. Is entertaining when I'm bored during the day. I'm kinda new to watching it so reruns are great for me.
Carolina C.
Carolina C.
Gunnison, CO

Great show, Everybody should watch it. I love the stories and we always have something to learn. Very good actors.
jenn v.
jenn v.
White Plains, NY

My favorite show! Love the theme song every time I here it. Love all the characters an every Case they talk about.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now