Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Emota A.
Emota A.
Phoenix, AZ
I love Law and Order it is so interesting. Very nice to help solve the crimes. I love cop shows and lawyer shows.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Romoland, CA
Best show ever!!! I've been watching for over 10 years, its a great cop show, just wish they'd bring stabler back
Sydney D.
Sydney D.
Kill Devil Hills, NC
I love this show. It's one of my favorite crime shows. It's a good show to watch every now and then and enjoy it.
Tylisa C.
Tylisa C.
Danville, VA
Classic television show . It is almost always a marathon on this show never gets old and the cast is phenomenal.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Drama based show. Victims of special crimes story is being followed from beginning to the end. I love this show.
Iliee R.
Iliee R.
Rosenberg, TX
Yasssss! This is my show. I am pretty sure I binge watched this show in a month.! I love me some Olivia benson.!
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Holland, MI
This show is one that you can watch and even watch an episode over again. The cast works together and does well.
jennifer m.
jennifer m.
Jacksonville, AR
This is a really good show i have watched it for a long time and will keep watching it. one of my favorite shows
Soky T.
Soky T.
Mcdonough, GA
I can literally sit In front of the tv all day just watching these episode back to back. It's a really good show
Marisol G.
Marisol G.
I love this show. it's such a good show, a lot of action and mystery. this show is good for people who like that
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?