Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Melanie V.
Melanie V.
Harrington, DE
Sept. 28, 2016, 9:41 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love this show great storyline and also brings awareness. The cast and actors are great. The stories are gripping
Alicia K.
Alicia K.
Dyersburg
I love this show it teaches lessons about crime. And has a women empowerment for sex's crimes, but it is graphic.
Selene L.
Selene L.
Me encanta la ley y el orden pues me encanta la idea de resolver imaginar los casos y como fue que murieron y asi
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Elgin, IL
This show makes me cry so much but I'm obsessed. The actors are so great in this show and the plots are realistic
Jocelyn T.
Jocelyn T.
Lancaster , Ca
Law and order SVU is probably one of my only favorite shows. Has so much drama! Amazing actors and great dialogue
This show is amazing I love everything about the crime solving facts to the suspence leading up to the conclusion
Linda K.
Linda K.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is one of my favorite shows I love it when they have a marathon on TV I can sit there and watch it for hours
Amber K.
Amber K.
It's my favorite TV show I love the action and the characters have been in it forever I just really love the show
Sydney D.
Sydney D.
Kill Devil Hills, NC
I love this show. It's one of my favorite crime shows. It's a good show to watch every now and then and enjoy it.
Payton P.
Payton P.
Jacksonville, FL
Adequate binge show, you can start at any point and won't be lost, but it's still similar to the og law and order
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?