Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Osage City, KS

This is one of my favorite shows. It is very well written. I love the actors and even follow them on social media.
jenn v.
jenn v.
White Plains, NY

My favorite show! Love the theme song every time I here it. Love all the characters an every Case they talk about.
Brook S.
Brook S.
Mckinleyville, CA

Love this show. Love how it addresses real problems that happen in the world. Wish there were more shows like this
Love this show. Best show ever. Love about crime and solving cases. Saw every season. And still want more seasons.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Medford, WI

One of my absolute favorite shows. The plot is amazing as well as the story line is. Fast action and mind bottling
Tonya G.
Tonya G.
Saint Louis, MO

I really like this show it is fill of action and drama. I love the characters it keeps we glued to the television.
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
Rochester, NY

While the show can be triggering on occasion, the earlier seasons were amazing. The car meshed very well together.
Faith G.
Faith G.
Comstock Park, MI

I love love love this show!! If I could watch it 24/7 I would. I advise anyone who doesn't watch this to watch it!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Cambridge, MA

This show never ceases to amaze me. I am completely addicted. It scares the daylights out of me, but i can't stop!
zaria m.
zaria m.
Minneapolis, MN

Such a good show I have been watching this show for years and I am still hooked it always has a interesting story!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now