Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Statesboro, GA

I could watch this show all day everyday. It such great acting of events that truly take place and happen to real people!
Because of this show I really thought about coming by and seeing Justin today it is so interesting with so much happening
Kim H.
Kim H.
Brooklyn, Ny

Class show.. It records on my street sometimes in Brooklyn. Kinda cool right?? Ice tea makes the show. The guy is genius.
Lynn W.
Lynn W.
Reno, NV

I love this show. It I've watched to from the beginning and it keeps you interested. Interesting storylines every season!
Sam F.
Sam F.
Shortsville, NY

like how the cases are suspence ful and realistic. very addictive but need to bring back stabler he was a great character
Kathyrn P.
Kathyrn P.
Augusta, GA

I've watch Law and order SVU since Season 1 and I haven't missed and episode. It's probably my favorite show of all time.
Robin L.
Robin L.

One of my favorite series. The characters draw you in and even though it's such a dark story line you can't not watch it.
Nyasia M.
Nyasia M.
Bronx, NY

Best show ever, been watching for as long as I can remember, never been disappointed, very addicting show love it so much
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Butler, MO

Gritty crime tv. That's an awesome afternoon in my book! Plus the hubby enjoys it, so we spend time together watching it.
Nadine M.
Nadine M.
Wallingford, CT

Great show. love the story lines, sometimes almost like the news stories you see on tv. love the actors especially ice t.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now