10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,191 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I watch this show quite often, mostly reruns on television but I find it very interesting and it never gets old.
Funny cast, leaves you in suspense. They like to make their crowd wondering who is the person their looking for.
This show frightened me at first, but I came around to loving it. Is a little brutAl, but it has amazing actors!
Amazing series with a lot of drama and action shows me a lot about police and stuff... I want to watch all of it
Can't get enough of this show. I love trying to figure out who the killers are and if they got the right person.
This show is one that you can watch and even watch an episode over again. The cast works together and does well.
Always watched this show since i was a kid. I don't watch TV much but when i do its always law and order and ncis
Many plot twists and very interesting, absolutely love it. watch it every chance I get because it's so addictive
GREAT show, it can feel a little too real though so make sure you watch with the lights on if you get squeamish.
This is such a great show. I feel like its been on forever but I'm glad nonetheless. I am hooked to the stories!
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos