Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Carolina C.
Carolina C.
Gunnison, CO

Great show, Everybody should watch it. I love the stories and we always have something to learn. Very good actors.
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Huntsville

OBSESSED!!! I watch this show almost every single day even if it's an episode I've seen 5+ times I still love it!!
Candice L.
Candice L.

This a good drama filled detective show. Every episode keeps you on your toes, you never know what's gonna happen.
Annia Y.
Annia Y.
Burke , Virginia

No matter which episode is on TV I will always want this show. It's addicting and I've been watching it for years.
Janelle M.
Janelle M.
Saint Albans, NY

Watch The Seasons On Netflix Watch The Seasons On NetflixWatch The Seasons On Netflix Watch The Seasons On Netflix
Vanessa c.
Vanessa c.

Staci S.
Staci S.
Buffalo, NY

This is one of my favorite shows. I have watched it from the beginning and still watch it now. Love the cast too!!
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
Sacramento, CA

I like watching this TV program it's full of excitement put at the same time sad and suspence i like the TV pogram
Victoria A.
Victoria A.

I fricke tlove the show its so amazing its the best thing ever i love the show so much its great love love love it
LJ M.
LJ M.
Culpeper, VA

Good cop show. Shows the nasty side of detective work for nypd and the heinous crimes that are committed everyday.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now