10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,178 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
It's my favorite TV show I love the action and the characters have been in it forever I just really love the show
Been watching this show since I was a little girl! Hasn't been one episode where u don't see me hooked to the tv.
Really enjoy this show. I have been able to use a few things relevant to a situation.. I like all of the seasons.
Best show ever! Very reAlistics without showing to much graphics, you wish you had them as your local detectives!
Law & Order: SVU is very entertaining. It is one of the few shows that I could watch for hours and not get bored.
This is a really good show i have watched it for a long time and will keep watching it. one of my favorite shows
Many plot twists and very interesting, absolutely love it. watch it every chance I get because it's so addictive
I binged watched this on Netflix there's so many episodes and seasons if you like crime shows this one is a must
Drama based show. Victims of special crimes story is being followed from beginning to the end. I love this show.
I love this show! It's based on possible things that happen in everyday life and there's never a dull episode :)
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos