Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
Grand Rapids, MI

OO...I always love a good Law & Order show, and this one really hits it off. It is super engaging and it is really great.
Jaylinne P.
Jaylinne P.
N Miami Beach, FL

I'm so into criminal shows and this is so interesting. Especially since the story changes every time. You never miss out.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Amarillo, TX

Great show! I love to try to figure out the story line as the show goes on. The characters are great and very believable.
LaCrecia H.
LaCrecia H.
forest hill, texas

Law and order is a great show.. Its on like every day so i watch it as much as i can so i can keep up with whats going on
Latrice P.
Latrice P.
Buffalo, NY

Best law and order ever svu is the only one I watch this my day show from the time I wake up till about 4 when i watch TV
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ

This show is the best!! It tells stories that I never thought could happen but scary to find out it happens way too often
Leigh S.
Leigh S.
Flomaton, AL

I absolutely LOVE SVU. It's been one of my all time faves since day one. I even enjoy watching the reruns on USA network.
Lorane B.
Lorane B.
new York, New York

I have been watching this TV series for years. I enjoy watching them solving each case, it keeps me aware of the streets.
Because of this show I really thought about coming by and seeing Justin today it is so interesting with so much happening
Rukesa W.
Rukesa W.

If you love law stories and anything that has to do with the judicial system you will love this series its so action pack
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now