Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Bethany H.
Bethany H.

Good show. Is entertaining when I'm bored during the day. I'm kinda new to watching it so reruns are great for me.
Carolina C.
Carolina C.
Gunnison, CO

Great show, Everybody should watch it. I love the stories and we always have something to learn. Very good actors.
Karen I.
Karen I.

This show has always had me hooked! I always want to find out the next crime scene and story! I love the suspense!
Natalia J.
Natalia J.

I love law & order always have been one of my favorite shows on tv. But its a bomer that christopher left the show
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Holley, NY

Awesome show. Love all the characters and stories. This is truly a classic that I could watch over and over again.
maya m.
maya m.
East Longmeadow, MA

The show is very suspenseful. and always action packed I love every episode and I enjoy binge watching old episode
Shirley T.
Shirley T.

Have been a fan of this investigative show for years
It's been one of my favorites even though the stories are sad
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Langhorne, PA

Ah!!!! One of my favorite shows!!! It's so amazing! I love Mariska Hargitay so much and she is an amazing actress!
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
Sacramento, CA

I like watching this TV program it's full of excitement put at the same time sad and suspence i like the TV pogram
Toni l.
Toni l.

I love this show so much it's so anticipating, you never know what twist is going to come where, it's a great show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?