Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Daphne M.
Daphne M.
Avoca, WI
This show hits you in the feels. I love how they keep up with current events, too! Mariska is an amazing actress!
Jannine W.
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
You can never go wrong with an episode of SVU. Olivia Benson is just too badass not to watch over and over again.
Perla J.
Perla J.
Warsaw, IL
I'm obsessed with this show. I've watched every episode of every season. Lol. Guilty. They are just so addicting.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Rio Grande City, TX
This show is addicting! They have it on Netflix and let me tell you I can binge watch this show all day everyday!
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Elgin, IL
This show makes me cry so much but I'm obsessed. The actors are so great in this show and the plots are realistic
Anjelica M.
Anjelica M.
Sept. 28, 2016, 5:18 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Been watching this show since I was a little girl! Hasn't been one episode where u don't see me hooked to the tv.
Emota A.
Emota A.
Phoenix, AZ
I love Law and Order it is so interesting. Very nice to help solve the crimes. I love cop shows and lawyer shows.
Chana A.
Chana A.
Tarzana, CA
I watch this all the time it's entertaining and makes you curios as to what happens next Avery minute of the show
This show is amazing I love everything about the crime solving facts to the suspence leading up to the conclusion
Jocelyn T.
Jocelyn T.
Lancaster , Ca
Law and order SVU is probably one of my only favorite shows. Has so much drama! Amazing actors and great dialogue
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?