Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Denver, Colorado

Hands down best law and order show. It has the best cast. I love all the marathons that are always running on USA.
Faith G.
Faith G.
Comstock Park, MI

I love love love this show!! If I could watch it 24/7 I would. I advise anyone who doesn't watch this to watch it!
Natalia J.
Natalia J.

I love law & order always have been one of my favorite shows on tv. But its a bomer that christopher left the show
I have been watching this show over 5 years and I love it. The actors are also amazing so it makes it even better!
Allie M.
Allie M.

Definitely one of my all time favorites. I could watch the reruns all day everyday. Great acting and great scenes.
Taylor O.
Taylor O.

I love watching this show and keeping up with it. There's so many stories that keep you on edge. Very entertaining
Lisa P.
Lisa P.

I have been watching Law & Order SUV since it first went on the air. I look forward to the next episode each week.
queen v.
queen v.
Temple City, CA

Keeps the audience in suspense but have great directors !! it will give the show a plot twist that no one expected
maya m.
maya m.
East Longmeadow, MA

The show is very suspenseful. and always action packed I love every episode and I enjoy binge watching old episode
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
Sacramento, CA

I like watching this TV program it's full of excitement put at the same time sad and suspence i like the TV pogram
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?