Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Holley, NY

Awesome show. Love all the characters and stories. This is truly a classic that I could watch over and over again.
Angel W.
Angel W.
Chesapeake, VA

I first started watching this with my grandmother when I was younger. Ever since then I have continued to watch it
Shirley T.
Shirley T.

Have been a fan of this investigative show for years
It's been one of my favorites even though the stories are sad
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Cambridge, MA

This show never ceases to amaze me. I am completely addicted. It scares the daylights out of me, but i can't stop!
Taylor O.
Taylor O.

I love watching this show and keeping up with it. There's so many stories that keep you on edge. Very entertaining
Brook S.
Brook S.
Mckinleyville, CA

Love this show. Love how it addresses real problems that happen in the world. Wish there were more shows like this
IPrincess W.
IPrincess W.

I have watched Law & Order: SVU For years. It's one the best shows and always show things that are going on today.
Victoria A.
Victoria A.

I fricke tlove the show its so amazing its the best thing ever i love the show so much its great love love love it
Laurel D.
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA

Used to be so good now it seems like reruns or updated versions of past episodes. Needs some of the OG people back
Angela A.
Angela A.
Hobbs, NM

Hands down one of my favorite shows of all time keeps you entertained and makes you want to binge watch for days!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now