Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Pico Rivera, CA
Just started watching this shoe last week and I am hooked love love love this show. It is a definitely a must see
Daisy B.
Daisy B.
Delano, CA
It's the most entertaining show it keeps you on your toes. The mystery and how they solve the crimes is the best.
Analicia O.
Analicia O.
Columbus, IN
Very great show Law and order is for this especially for the special victims unit. Very interesting and thrilling
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
West Bend, WI
Really enjoy this show. I have been able to use a few things relevant to a situation.. I like all of the seasons.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
College Park, MD
I literally love this show. I am interested in majoring in Criminal Justice thanks to this show and a few others.
Diana D.
Diana D.
Madera, CA
Yo!!!!! Don't get me started on this show!!! I can watch it for hours. Its just a really good show in my opinion.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Miracle, KY
Love this show! Always interesting. Love the story lines and the actors. Recommend to anyone who likes cop shows.
Sara L.
Sara L.
I absolutely positively love this show! We binge watched every season on Netflix and I'm still yearning for more!
Briana K.
Briana K.
Ossining, NY
Olivia benson ! Enough said... I love my Wednesday night lineups and have seen every svu episode at least 2 times
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Augusta, ME
Best show ever! Very reAlistics without showing to much graphics, you wish you had them as your local detectives!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?