Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Shannon Y.
Shannon Y.
Corinth, KY
Law and order is my favorite show. I have seen every episode. You actually feel sorry for some people
On the show
Derrian J.
Derrian J.
Love love love this show. I get enthralled with it every time it's on. There is always marathon on and I love it.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Aurora, CO
I love watching crime shows. my literal top favorite genre of TV shows. and who couldn't like benson and stabler.
fabiola a.
fabiola a.
Awesome show keeps me entertained and there's always something new happening and these always new celebrity on it
Leijai H.
Leijai H.
I love this TV show I have seen every episode from season one to the one that's on now and I won't ever quit. 🤘😝🤘
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Monroe, NC
I like to binge watch this when I am at home. It is really intense and I like to try to figure out the mysteries.
Damaris O.
Damaris O.
This is a great show that keeps you entertained every time. The crime and mystery makes you never miss an episode
Whitney F.
Whitney F.
Richmond Hts, OH
One of my favorite shows. I love that there are so many seasons because very rarely do I watch the same one twice
Katie M.
Katie M.
Great show. Never gets old. I have watched it so much but I swear I have hardly ever seen the same episode twice.
Jeri J.
Jeri J.
Fort Hood, TX
Keeps me wanting more. The scenarios make you think and keep you guessing. I can really relate to the characters.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?