Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Love this show. Best show ever. Love about crime and solving cases. Saw every season. And still want more seasons.
Mallory H.
Mallory H.

Addicted! I use to make sure I was off every Tuesday to binge the episodes. Love and I still watch it all the time
Miracale B.
Miracale B.
Newark, NJ

The show is great. I watch it all the time. It reminds me of criminal minds and SCI Miami. I love detective shows.
Maria Gabriela H.
Maria Gabriela H.

NICE SERIE, MY MOM AND I ALWAYS WACHT IT AND HAVE GOOD ACTORS, A LOT YEARS WATCHING THE SEASONS AND ALL THE GUESTS
zaria m.
zaria m.
Minneapolis, MN

Such a good show I have been watching this show for years and I am still hooked it always has a interesting story!
Becky B.
Becky B.

Addicted to law and order. The story lines are great and always have a new plot. I could watch the reruns all day!
Angela A.
Angela A.
Hobbs, NM

Hands down one of my favorite shows of all time keeps you entertained and makes you want to binge watch for days!!
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
D.C. , Washington

I love Law & Order SVU! I stopped watching once Detective Stabler left. It has always been a very intriguing show.
Dianna A.
Dianna A.

LOOOOOOOVE THIS SHOW! It's been on for so long, I'm always convinced I've seen every episode but I really haven't!
Julie P.
Julie P.
Halethorpe, MD

This is my favorite show ive rewatched the whole series 6 times !! and i have pictures of danny pino everywhere !!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?