Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Katerine V.
Katerine V.
Quincy, CA

I love these kinds of series Where there are a police investigation to discover the cause of a crime and taken to the jail
Taylor V.
Taylor V.

If you enjoy crime shows, you'll love SVU. It is particularly interesting because of the cases they deal with on the show!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
El Paso, TX

The most thrilling interesting binge watching show of all time! My addiction! I've seen every episode atheist three times.
Rachael F.
Rachael F.
Philadelphia, PA

Love this show. Absolutely one of my favorites. I have been watching it for years. Even my 4 year old knows the theme song
Destiny C.
Destiny C.
Little Rock, AR

Haha I love this show. I can watch it all day everyday with no problem and I don't care if its a re run. Love me some SVU.
Yuri R.
Yuri R.
Los Angeles, CA

I like the suspense and trying to solve the cases my self. Makes me feel like a detective myself. I get into it sometimes.
Abby M.
Abby M.
White Lake, MI

LOVE THIS SHOW!! I'm pretty sure I've seen almost every episode. I will be very sad when they no longer make new episodes.
Marica H.
Marica H.
Roanoke, VA

All time favorite show. It is so amazing. You try to just watch one episode and you end up binge watching the whole season
Lorane B.
Lorane B.
new York, New York

I have been watching this TV series for years. I enjoy watching them solving each case, it keeps me aware of the streets.
Tanya G.
Tanya G.
Perris, CA

I love this show . I watch it every morning . I love the suspense and great work they do to make the show more believable
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now