Add a Photo

#7 in TV
Photos (23)
Dianna A.
Dianna A.

LOOOOOOOVE THIS SHOW! It's been on for so long, I'm always convinced I've seen every episode but I really haven't!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Gambrills , Md

Crime shows always catch my attention- it's def a show I can binge watch. Always interesting and attention keeping
Karen I.
Karen I.

This show has always had me hooked! I always want to find out the next crime scene and story! I love the suspense!
TiAnna T.
TiAnna T.
Smyrna, GA

I love this show even the older episodes are still entertainment for all older ages because it teaches you the law
Toni l.
Toni l.

I love this show so much it's so anticipating, you never know what twist is going to come where, it's a great show
Narmina D.
Narmina D.

Best cop show. Hands down. I can binge the earlier seasons (with Stabler of course) of this show for hours on end.
Julie P.
Julie P.
Halethorpe, MD

This is my favorite show ive rewatched the whole series 6 times !! and i have pictures of danny pino everywhere !!
Brie
Brie
Los Angeles, CA

Good show !! Must watch will never be disappointed or dissatisfied. Shows are always different if related only pt2
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Canton, MO

Law and order svu is one of my favorite all time shows on tv. It makes me cry a lot and I love everything about it
I have been watching this show over 5 years and I love it. The actors are also amazing so it makes it even better!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now