Add a Photo

Photos (23)
julie p.
julie p.
Branford, CT
Been watching law and order since I was a child, always remembered the theme song. I still watch it till this day
Keisha A.
Keisha A.
The best Law & Order. I've watched every episode and some 2 or 3 times. You can never go wrong with an SVU rerun.
Mâŷä J.
Mâŷä J.
Milwaukee
I absolutely love this show its one of my favorite criminal shows it has suspense and will make you ooze emotions
Cynthia J.
Cynthia J.
Watched law and order from day one, with every spin off, they manage to stay fresh and believable and draw you in
Kaytlyn W.
Kaytlyn W.
Rio Vista, CA
I have been watching this show since the beginning. Makes you remember the world isn't all unicorns and rainbows.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Arlington, TN
I love all of these shows I could watch more than once! My dad is a cop so I've always been into stuff like this.
Erin C.
Erin C.
pittsburgh, PA
Oct. 4, 2016, 2:19 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Such a great show to watch, it always leaves you on the edge of your seat wondering what is going to happen next!
Suzy H.
Suzy H.
Waco, TX
Seriously my favorite show ever. I love the girl who plays Olivia. She's great and the story lines are wonderful.
Kiya H.
Kiya H.
Schofield Barracks, HI
One of my favorite shows. I like investigation stuff. Always interesting stories, and sometimes even informative.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Springfield, VA
This is my favorite show ever I've watched every episode ever I love crime shows and this one is the best one yet
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?