Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amy L.
Amy L.
Forest Hills, NY

I miss the old ones with the original cast. The stories are good and I like when they reflect off the real news headlines.
stella b.
stella b.

I just live this show its so interesting and exciting just love too watch in my free time there are some good actors in it
Narcisa R.
Narcisa R.
Van Nuys, CA

Love this show. It's so interesting. . Love the actors. It's a good show. Can never get tired of board of seeing this show
Taylor V.
Taylor V.

If you enjoy crime shows, you'll love SVU. It is particularly interesting because of the cases they deal with on the show!
Norma A.
Norma A.

Love the show.. Always has something new and it keeps it on the edge of your seat.
They have great actors very believable.
Clio Grace M.
Clio Grace M.

una serie buenisima donde tratan crímenes de asalto sexual, es muy entretenida y los temas son muy parecidos a la realidad
Viviana M.
Viviana M.

I love this show and I can marathon the seasons that are on Netflix and I like getting into the stories and the characters
Anna T.
Anna T.

I love this show! It's one of the first series I fell in love with. The acting is great and I just love this show so much.
Amber H.
Amber H.
La Crosse, WI

Love love me some criminal law after a long day or even a rainy day. Very interesting show and love the criminal scenes :)
julie c.
julie c.
Columbus, GA

Its exciting love the cast of people.. i watch the new ones n the old. love all the scenes. ill watch it till they drop it
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now