Add a Photo

Photos (23)
queen v.
queen v.
Temple City, CA

Keeps the audience in suspense but have great directors !! it will give the show a plot twist that no one expected
Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
Bowie, TX

One of my favorite shows! I love the realistic feel I get from the show keeps you entertained and very suspenseful
Lisa P.
Lisa P.

I have been watching Law & Order SUV since it first went on the air. I look forward to the next episode each week.
Ali M.
Ali M.
Yorkville, NY

Love this show!!! each episode has you waiting to find out the guilty at the edge of your seat. Love every episode
Martha H.
Martha H.
Bellwood, Il

Law and order is my favorite show. I love lots of crime scenes, and investigation shows. Just like criminal minds.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Tulsa, OK

This show is amazing. It is a more serious show but there are lighthearted moments too. I love Olivia's character.
Angel W.
Angel W.
Chesapeake, VA

I first started watching this with my grandmother when I was younger. Ever since then I have continued to watch it
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Huntsville

OBSESSED!!! I watch this show almost every single day even if it's an episode I've seen 5+ times I still love it!!
Victoria A.
Victoria A.

I fricke tlove the show its so amazing its the best thing ever i love the show so much its great love love love it
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Langhorne, PA

Ah!!!! One of my favorite shows!!! It's so amazing! I love Mariska Hargitay so much and she is an amazing actress!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now