Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Donna P.
Donna P.
Fort Worth, TX

This is one of my favorite series to watch. I think they have good content which brings awareness. I love Mariska Hargatay
Rachael F.
Rachael F.
Philadelphia, PA

Love this show. Absolutely one of my favorites. I have been watching it for years. Even my 4 year old knows the theme song
Camille C.
Camille C.
Orlando, FL

I use to watch Law & Order with my mother. All around a great show I like how they base their story line on recent events.
Laura V.
Laura V.

I have been seeing it for year now. really like the actor and actress in the show. i also see the reruns when they are on.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Charleston, WV

This show just keeps getting better. The original Law and Order will always be my favorite, but I love the SUV detectives.
Taylor V.
Taylor V.

If you enjoy crime shows, you'll love SVU. It is particularly interesting because of the cases they deal with on the show!
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Tucson , Az

I love this show Olivia Benson! started it accidentally watched a rerun then looked up on Netflix completely caught up now
Emily G.
Emily G.
Desert Hot Springs, CA

I love this show I watch it everyday I dont ever miss an episode of it. I love it when they use clues to find the murderer
Candace C.
Candace C.
Tooele, UT

SVU is a classic! It's always there for me when there's nothing else on. I like the cast more than the other law & orders.
krista z.
krista z.
Darien, il

Benson. stabler. stabler making angry faces. literally how can it can any better? he occasionally takes his shirt off too.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now