Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Daniel A.
Daniel A.
Fresno, CA

Literally my favorite show, if I'm turning on the TV its to watch this, I'm in love with it & its so interesting too!
Cristina S.
Cristina S.
Fresno, CA

I use to love watching this show back when I had the time , I believe I watched every episode couple of seasons ago
Denise G.
Denise G.
Lancaster, TX

I can never get enough Law and Order SVU. I could watch marathons of it and not get tired of the show. Great show!!
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Monaca, PA

This is my favorite Law and order series. I like the topics they feature and the characters are akl cery personable
Aja M.
Aja M.

Who honestly doesn't enjoy this show? So many plot twists and turns. This show will constantly have your attention.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Jacksonville , FL

I've literally seen every episode, and they are all so good! I always watch this show when it's on tv, even reruns!
Kriten O.
Kriten O.
Mountain Home, AR

I love this show and I watch it every chance I get. I would recommend this show if you like criminal justice shows.
Gail R.
Gail R.
Nicholson, PA

Love this show on ION network. Watch it several times a week when nothing else on. I think I have seen all episodes
Sandra S.
Sandra S.
Norwalk , Ca

My all time favorite tv show! Always keeps you in suspense and wanting more. Makes me feel like I'm in the show lol
Briana C.
Briana C.

Good show, love the stories they come up with. I love crime shows and if you do also I recommend watching this show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?