Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
shemariah b.
shemariah b.

the best show out of the law and order series. I just love this show, but I prefer the older versions pf the show.
jenn v.
jenn v.
White Plains, NY

My favorite show! Love the theme song every time I here it. Love all the characters an every Case they talk about.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Iuka, MS

this is one of my all time favorite television shows. the characters are relate-able, the topics are from the news
janet b.
janet b.
Muncie, IN

Love this show idk why i just really like it and watch it whenever there is a new episode available for me to view
Janelle M.
Janelle M.
Saint Albans, NY

Watch The Seasons On Netflix Watch The Seasons On NetflixWatch The Seasons On Netflix Watch The Seasons On Netflix
Carolina C.
Carolina C.
Gunnison, CO

Great show, Everybody should watch it. I love the stories and we always have something to learn. Very good actors.
Brook S.
Brook S.
Mckinleyville, CA

Love this show. Love how it addresses real problems that happen in the world. Wish there were more shows like this
Addie W.
Addie W.
Newport News, VA

Love watching this show after I get home from work to decompress. Love the acting and there are a ton of episodes.
Jennifer c.
Jennifer c.
Corona, NY

this is th best show in the history of shows, i can watch every episode over and over and never get tired of them.
Taylor O.
Taylor O.

I love watching this show and keeping up with it. There's so many stories that keep you on edge. Very entertaining
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now