Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
stephanie u.
stephanie u.

I won't lie to you at first whenever i would hear the theme to this show i would automatically just change the channel but one day i had nothing else to watch so i thought why not give it a chance and wow i should have been watching it a long time ago!. After that i binge watched all of the seasons.
Sarai E.
Sarai E.
Walhalla, SC

I could watching this all day!!! The episodes are super interesting. Some of the stuff that goes on is crazy, like do people really do that. I guess that's why i find it interesting, It also makes me scared to live in New York. lol My mom even watches it and she doesn't usually like shows like this.
Savina M.
Savina M.
Slingerlands, NY

I watch this show almost every single day. I don't care if its a re-run or a new episode, they're always fantastic. They run it all the time also, whether its on during the day or at night, when you're winding down. I find myself yelling at the TV watching this show though! Always a twist or a turn.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Minneapolis, MN

Basically obsessed with this show. Mariska Hargitay as primary protagonist Olivia Benson does such a great job and I always find myself getting sucked into each season due to Wolf implementing episodes based on real life current events. I love this show and suggest it to anyone who likes crime shows
Lasharay O.
Lasharay O.

I love this TV show I could honestly sit and watch it all day if I didn't have other things that I needed to ge sone. The actors are always so believeable and the story plots are the best. I didn't think I would be able to watch the same show over and over but I never seem to get tired of this one.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Williamsburg, VA

I have been watching this show since I was in middle school now I'm only 20 years old but that's a long time of being a fully invested into a tv series. The story lines are just amazing, the actors are amazing, I honestly have nothing bad to say about the show except I wish stabler would come back!
Loretta L.
Loretta L.
Austin, TX

I've watched every episode on Netflix and when there is nothing to watch on TV I always watch SVU. Love the suspense, the drama, and the outcomes. My mom used to watch law and order when I was a teenager and it's nice to have something that we can both talk about. Overall a good show for many ages.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Griffin, GA

This show is great. I love how the actors and how they seem to relate to their characters. The good thing about this show is that the writers have made the episodes seem realistic and believable. I love how almost every episode has a lesson that the watcher can learn just by simply watching the TV.
Heather S.
Heather S.

Addictive, but they've dragged it out so long. I love most of the actors but should it really still be going? Good acting but very simple plot-wise; the season arcs don't tend to be that complex. That said, it's a classic and if you don't have rape/incest/pedophilia triggers I'd still recommend it.
Amber Y.
Amber Y.

Great everyday show! Very emotionally driven and interesting story lines. Great actors and can be found on most networks at some point of the day. The best of all the Law and Orders in my opinion. While it does consist around a very emotional topic it can get emotionally tiring. Great show overall!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now