BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
leah h.
leah h.
Stillwater, MN
Well Ill tell you I really thought that this year might have to be the ending of this show. I thought they have done everything solved every crime possible.
Boy was I wrong so far the first 2 episodes of this season have proved me wrong, Both kept me on the edge of my seat. Keep up the good shows.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Racine, WI
Pop Culture Expert
A very dramatic series. I cannot keep up with the show enough. I will typically only watch the season when it comes out on Netflix. I believe this is my favorite of the Law and Order series'. I love all the guest actors they have on the show. I'm starting to miss some of the original cast, though.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Mankato, MN
I love this show- it reminds me of my Granny. She loved this show too and when I'd go visit it would always be on. The reason I like it now is that it's a great show to have on and try to solve the mystery. I usually don't. Love the actors and recommend this to anybody who loves a good crime show!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Westhampton, NY
I mostly watch re-runs of Law & Order: SVU. I would like to binge-watch it from the beginning, but I can't seem to find all of the seasons in one place. Once either Netflix or Hulu picks of all the season I will be a happy camper! I like the show but would like to follow it in chronological order.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Meriden, KS
Another of my many all time favorite TV shows. Though I know that it isn't real, it sure seems that way. The actors/actresses make every single situation in this show seem very real. I can never not watch this show when its on TV, even if I've seen the episode 80000 times. Definitely recommend it.
KELLY G.
KELLY G.
Warsaw, VA
I have seen every episode of the series and I have been amazed for years now. I cry and I laugh and I am appalled at some of the things that happen but I love this show. It is well written and cast perfectly. The story lines are in line with the national news. I love the drama and the characters.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Racine, WI
What more can I say. I'm addicted! I love Olivia and stabler they are my favorite characters I was really upset when his character left the show but the new cast is alright they still are a thrill to watch. I watch the same episodes over and over if I have to. I have to have my daily dose of svu.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Potsdam, NY
I wish I could give Olivia Benso and Co. 1000 stars. After almost 20 years on television, this show keeps going there. My entire household is obsessed and we binge watch on Hulu. An Emmy should be created for Ice T to receive every year for his characterization of Tutuola. Just for him. For life.
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
Pop Culture Expert
This is still one of the best shows around ever made. I love the actors/actresses in these series. I don't have a favorite scene or episode, just all of them in general. The earliest were not my fav., more like season 8 - 12. I would recommend. Still watch every night. LOVE the marathons as well.
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
New York
All around great show and great acting! I would recommend this show to any one who likes investigations and science and overall mystery! They have new cases every day and it brings you into the world of a police officer, CSI, and more! Very informative and makes you more cautious about your world
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?