BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Nakita P.
Nakita P.
Phenix City, AL
Law & Order SVU has possible real life situations. One can relate to all episodes even it hasn't happended to someone they might know. Of course it is similar to the other Law & Order spin offs but also similar to CSI: Miami. The actors are one of a kind. I can watch all day even the old episodes.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Racine, WI
Pop Culture Expert
A very dramatic series. I cannot keep up with the show enough. I will typically only watch the season when it comes out on Netflix. I believe this is my favorite of the Law and Order series'. I love all the guest actors they have on the show. I'm starting to miss some of the original cast, though.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Mankato, MN
I love this show- it reminds me of my Granny. She loved this show too and when I'd go visit it would always be on. The reason I like it now is that it's a great show to have on and try to solve the mystery. I usually don't. Love the actors and recommend this to anybody who loves a good crime show!
leah h.
leah h.
Stillwater, MN
Well Ill tell you I really thought that this year might have to be the ending of this show. I thought they have done everything solved every crime possible.
Boy was I wrong so far the first 2 episodes of this season have proved me wrong, Both kept me on the edge of my seat. Keep up the good shows.
LeeAnne R.
LeeAnne R.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this show but only up until the loss of Stabler. I haven't been able to see a lot of newer episodes and something about the chemistry of Stabler and Olivia was just a great addition to the serious tops the show covers. I would recommend those earlier 12 seasons more so than the recent ones.
Monica C.
Monica C.
I really enjoy watching this show. It's very interesting to watch and sometimes suspenseful. The acting is pretty good and some episodes sometimes have like a lesson to learn from it. I would recommend this show to people to have an interest in criminal justice or are just into shows like that (:
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Racine, WI
What more can I say. I'm addicted! I love Olivia and stabler they are my favorite characters I was really upset when his character left the show but the new cast is alright they still are a thrill to watch. I watch the same episodes over and over if I have to. I have to have my daily dose of svu.
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
Pop Culture Expert
This is still one of the best shows around ever made. I love the actors/actresses in these series. I don't have a favorite scene or episode, just all of them in general. The earliest were not my fav., more like season 8 - 12. I would recommend. Still watch every night. LOVE the marathons as well.
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
New York
All around great show and great acting! I would recommend this show to any one who likes investigations and science and overall mystery! They have new cases every day and it brings you into the world of a police officer, CSI, and more! Very informative and makes you more cautious about your world
Michael S.
Michael S.
York, PA
There is a reason this show has been on for 17 seasons. Each episode is a different case, but somehow finds a way to expand the main characters story lines throughout the series. Mariska Hargitay is one of the biggest characters of the series and she does a wonderful job portraying Olivia Benson.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?