Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Shawnee H.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
This is such a great series. All of the characters work so well together. Because this show is about the Special Victims Unit, there are times when the plot is very hard to handle. I have cried many different times while watching these episodes. It's a great show though. Very popular for a reason.
LeeAnne R.
LeeAnne R.
Las Vegas, NV
Sept. 23, 2016, 11:18 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show but only up until the loss of Stabler. I haven't been able to see a lot of newer episodes and something about the chemistry of Stabler and Olivia was just a great addition to the serious tops the show covers. I would recommend those earlier 12 seasons more so than the recent ones.
Erica L.
Erica L.
Hastings, FL
Great show, I've been watching Law and Order shows all the way back to when I was a little girl. My mom put me onto the show when I would get up late at night (late for a 7 year old at least) and couldn't sleep, she would be up watching this show. And let's face it - Elliot Stabler is so damn hot!
Sara F.
Sara F.
Racine, WI
A very dramatic series. I cannot keep up with the show enough. I will typically only watch the season when it comes out on Netflix. I believe this is my favorite of the Law and Order series'. I love all the guest actors they have on the show. I'm starting to miss some of the original cast, though.
leah h.
leah h.
Stillwater, MN
Sept. 30, 2016, 5:51 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Well Ill tell you I really thought that this year might have to be the ending of this show. I thought they have done everything solved every crime possible.
Boy was I wrong so far the first 2 episodes of this season have proved me wrong, Both kept me on the edge of my seat. Keep up the good shows.
claudette D.
claudette D.
Salem, MO
I love this show i have watch every show about it it is a good show to watch when Benson get kidnap she she bits up the guy it the best one i do not watch that much TV i just watch it and go to bed because it on later oh and on Sundays some time they do the whole day of them and i watch them then
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
New York
All around great show and great acting! I would recommend this show to any one who likes investigations and science and overall mystery! They have new cases every day and it brings you into the world of a police officer, CSI, and more! Very informative and makes you more cautious about your world
What more can I say. I'm addicted! I love Olivia and stabler they are my favorite characters I was really upset when his character left the show but the new cast is alright they still are a thrill to watch. I watch the same episodes over and over if I have to. I have to have my daily dose of svu.
KELLY G.
KELLY G.
Warsaw, VA
I have seen every episode of the series and I have been amazed for years now. I cry and I laugh and I am appalled at some of the things that happen but I love this show. It is well written and cast perfectly. The story lines are in line with the national news. I love the drama and the characters.
Michael S.
Michael S.
York, PA
There is a reason this show has been on for 17 seasons. Each episode is a different case, but somehow finds a way to expand the main characters story lines throughout the series. Mariska Hargitay is one of the biggest characters of the series and she does a wonderful job portraying Olivia Benson.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?