BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Rachel C.
Westhampton, NY
I mostly watch re-runs of Law & Order: SVU. I would like to binge-watch it from the beginning, but I can't seem to find all of the seasons in one place. Once either Netflix or Hulu picks of all the season I will be a happy camper! I like the show but would like to follow it in chronological order.
Kelly R.
Mankato, MN
I love this show- it reminds me of my Granny. She loved this show too and when I'd go visit it would always be on. The reason I like it now is that it's a great show to have on and try to solve the mystery. I usually don't. Love the actors and recommend this to anybody who loves a good crime show!
Alyssa M.
Scranton, PA
I plan on being a criminologist when I graduate, so shows like this interest me because it is the type of things I will be dealing with one day. I love the different personalities of the squad and I'm proud to admit I have an undying crush on Elliot Stabler. Love this show and recommend to anyone.
Michael S.
York, PA
There is a reason this show has been on for 17 seasons. Each episode is a different case, but somehow finds a way to expand the main characters story lines throughout the series. Mariska Hargitay is one of the biggest characters of the series and she does a wonderful job portraying Olivia Benson.
Shavon G.
Pompano Beach, FL
L&O is a classic. I've watched all of them including SVU. I've been watching it since I was a child with my mother and even my grandparents. You can't go wrong and luckily it's on 3 different channels at any given time of day it seems. And I hate to admit it, but I'll also watch it on Netflix lol
Alyssa E.
This is my all time favorite show. I have seen every episode AT LEAST once. It is the perfect combination of suspense/crime and comedy. I like this show better than most because it lacks the extreme gore that I do not like. The characters are great and lovable. I would recommend this to everyone!
Crystal P.
Racine, WI
What more can I say. I'm addicted! I love Olivia and stabler they are my favorite characters I was really upset when his character left the show but the new cast is alright they still are a thrill to watch. I watch the same episodes over and over if I have to. I have to have my daily dose of svu.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
This is still one of the best shows around ever made. I love the actors/actresses in these series. I don't have a favorite scene or episode, just all of them in general. The earliest were not my fav., more like season 8 - 12. I would recommend. Still watch every night. LOVE the marathons as well.
Emily P.
Mahwah, NJ
One of the best shows ever! The story lines are perfectly written. The characters play their parts well. And come on, who doesn't recognize the opening theme song? Between this show and Grey's Anatomy, you have to watch! I recommend sitting down for a month and not watching anything else but SVU!
Amanda H.
Potsdam, NY
I wish I could give Olivia Benso and Co. 1000 stars. After almost 20 years on television, this show keeps going there. My entire household is obsessed and we binge watch on Hulu. An Emmy should be created for Ice T to receive every year for his characterization of Tutuola. Just for him. For life.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?