Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Carmen B.
Carmen B.
Kearny, NJ

Amazing amazing show! I can't say enough about it. I have been watching it for years. I always watch there marathons when they give it during the weekends. I get hooked. I like the fact that a lot of there stories are based on some events that actually occurred but of course with some twists added to it.
Annie D.
Annie D.
Citrus Heights, CA

Out of all the Law & Order franchises this is hands down my favorite! How did I even get into it? I couldn't remember if you held a gun to my head haha but it's great! The story lines are ripped from the headlines and the acting is emmy worthy every episode. The guest stars they get are drool worthy too!
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Lincoln, NE

OMG I never realized how much I liked this show. I used to always skip over it, but one day I got so bored that I decided to watch it and I have been hooked ever since. I literally would watch it all night on Hulu after I got off work. I wish Elliott would come back though, it's not the same without him!
Emilee T.
Emilee T.
West Des Moines, IA

I LOVE THIS SHOW. Literally my sister and I will binge watch this shows. They are so interesting and good. I get so into the show I forget my priorities and watch three episodes. I have to leave he room before another one starts or I won't be able to leave the tv. Amazing show, I hope it won't ever end.
Chanelle J.
Chanelle J.
Kansas city, MO

No shame, I have watched every single episode of Law and Order SVU. And even though i have, I still love watching re-runs when I catch them!! The actors are incredible, the drama intense, and the plot lines always current. content can get rough at times, so i wouldn't advise for children, but I love it.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Blanco, TX

I super love this show. Deals with real time stories and situations that are really doing on in this world. Sad but true. Actors are all great. They are part of why I kept/keep watching. Highly recommend for someone who isn't afraid to watch a show about violence, etc. but can help to make a difference.
Jamie N.
Jamie N.
Trenton, NJ

Never missed a single episode. I am not to much of a TV person. but i will always make time for this show. i mean its a criminal justice show. they can all be fairly the same. but i like how every episode is different and if you happen to watch them out of order it really doesn't matter which is awesome!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Lewisburg, PA

Probably one of my favorite shows, the best thing being you don't need to see every episode to understand the one you are watching.AMAZING actors, some of my favorites. It is very similar to NCIS, bones, and other crime shows. It is a must watch especially in your free time when you want to binge watch.
Amber f.
Amber f.
Nashville, TN

Have been a fan of SVU for years, even watching some episodes over and over. They are a great crew of actors and writing. Can't pinpoint a favorite scene, but I would have to say that Olivia is my favorite, and would love to see Elliot make a return someday. Sure that won't happen, but would be awesome.
Phoebe J.
Phoebe J.
Tampa, FL

#1 all time favorite show. I started watching this show back in high school and realized I had to go back all the way to the beginning since I was so interested. I love the acting it is definitely amazing. I watch this with friends and we love to talk about this show. I cannot wait till the next season.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now