Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sarai E.
Sarai E.
Walhalla, SC

I could watching this all day!!! The episodes are super interesting. Some of the stuff that goes on is crazy, like do people really do that. I guess that's why i find it interesting, It also makes me scared to live in New York. lol My mom even watches it and she doesn't usually like shows like this.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Hattiesburg , MS

This is one of the most watch television series in my house. We love shows created by Mr. Wolf. We have watched all the Law and Order series, but this is our house favorite. Perfectly cast and great story lines for each show. It is a must watch and will continue to watch as long as they keep airing.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Brownsboro, TX

It is very easy to get completely caught up in a Law & Order: SVU marathon, especially since several cable channels tend to run marathons so frequently. Lots of drama and, while not entirely accurate, most of the cases are very believable. The episodes do seem to get repetitive after a while though.
Miccah M.
Miccah M.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Love this show so much! Very dramatic and full of action. I love all of the actors so much and they all work together well. It is similar to other shows as they have a few different versions. I don't think I could pick a favorite episode, much less a favorite scene. Love all of the celebrity cameos.
Jillian K.
Jillian K.
Denver, CO

I mean, you know you dance to the theme song of this show even if you haven't watched a full episode. If this is the case, you are missing out! I literally find myself try to solve the cases along with Olivia and the others on the team. I love this show enough that I'll watch reruns on the weekends.
Caylyn C.
Caylyn C.

This isn't a show that I watch all the time but I do turn it on when I am bored. The acting is good but some episodes I don't get into as much. There are definitely some depressing episodes. But it's a good crime show. I'd compare it to criminal minds... I do like criminal minds a little more though
JaLesia G.
JaLesia G.
Johnson City, TN

I've been watching law & order SVU since I was a young child, it quickly became routine for my grandmother and I! We watched each episode of each season religiously! Every single episode has you on the edge of your seat! There are a wide range of emotions you might experience as you watch each show!
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
China Grove, NC

I really like this show because of the mystery involved. You have to strategically think about what happened. The characters have great personalities and the cops compliment each other in their strengths and weaknesses. The topics are based off of true stories so some times it can hit close to home.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Blissfield, MI

My favorite show of all time! I will watch the marathons on USA even if I have seen the episode a million times. When in doubt I always go to SVU as my show of choice. I recommend it to anyone and everyone, and it is definitely the best out of crime TV shows. One day I will watch it start to finish!
grace s.
grace s.
Windsor Mill, MD

Love this show. I am someone that loves to have on a show as background noise - that way I can focus on other things while still following with the show. This show is perfect for that. Not too intense where you need to keep your eyes glued to the show, but interesting enough to keep you coming back.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now