Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Kindra M F.
Kindra M F.

What can I say. It keeps you glued to the t.v. don't even blink so much going on you don't want to miss none of it.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Ironton, OH

Great show. It has been on for years, and the cast is great as always. Good stories, some blood she'd and suspense.
Honesty F.
Honesty F.
Jackson, TN

I FREAKIN LOVE LAW AND ORDER SVU!! IF YOU ARE INTO CRIME RELATED SHOWS, PLEASE WATCH!!!! ITS SOOOOO GOOODDDDDDDD!!!
Aurora C.
Aurora C.
San Antonio, TX

I love this show and the actors. I hate the summer because i can't see any of my shows. I love Benson on this show.
Alexandria W.
Alexandria W.
Columbus, GA

Best TV show for crime. Elliott stabler and Olivia benson are the best duo on television to date absolutely amazing
Courtney O.
Courtney O.

I LOVE this show. I have watched this since I was in high school. It's got great storylines and Olivia is a badass!
Kim D.
Kim D.
New Milford, CT

I love that show and always watch it everyday and my most favorite show to watch. i love all the actress and actor.
Keegan M.
Keegan M.
Hillsboro, OR

I have watched all the law n order shows and enjoy them all. always something new. Good characters and story lines.
Shawna J.
Shawna J.
Martins ferry, OH

This is my go to show when I can't find anything to watch. It is my favorite out of all the law and order series's.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.

I absolutely love this show! I watch it over and over again. I highly recommend it if you are into crime type shows
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now