Add a Photo

Caitlin
Caitlin
Oct. 2, 2016, 12:40 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Great show that is always on my TV. I am happy to have seen most since the early 2000s, but keep watching repeats!
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
I fricke tlove the show its so amazing its the best thing ever i love the show so much its great love love love it
Janelle M.
Janelle M.
Saint Albans, NY
Oct. 6, 2016, 8:45 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Watch The Seasons On Netflix Watch The Seasons On NetflixWatch The Seasons On Netflix Watch The Seasons On Netflix
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Pulaski, VA
Love all of the drama and suspense that this show has in it. Every episode is something different and it's great.
Katie C.
Katie C.
I love this show! I can't get enough of it. Never gets old. I like watch it on Hulu or Netflix for no commercials
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Kingsport, TN
I love this show....so far, ive never seen a rerun of it...the story lines are awesome...keep up the good writing
Monica M.
Monica M.
Wallis, TX
best show ever, me and my mom can watch a marathon of the shows all weekend. Best scene is which ever Ice T is in
Fortune L.
Fortune L.
Brooklyn, NY
This show is amazing! !! I watched every episode. .I love the newer ones because it relates to the stories I know
Laura P.
Laura P.
Oct. 6, 2016, 12:19 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Typical crime show that does a great job of showing the legal side of criminal cases. Actors are very passionate.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Meriden, CT
Great show!!! This show has been around forever and it never gets old! I can even watch reruns and still enjoy it
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?