Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Wendi B.
Wendi B.
Branson, MO

I've enjoyed watching this show for a number of years. I think that the actors are very good and the writing is excellent.
Rachael F.
Rachael F.
Philadelphia, PA

Love this show. Absolutely one of my favorites. I have been watching it for years. Even my 4 year old knows the theme song
Amy S.
Amy S.
Charleston, WV

This show just keeps getting better. The original Law and Order will always be my favorite, but I love the SUV detectives.
Nadia N.
Nadia N.
San Francisco, CA

My favorite show of all time!! The stories are always engaging and suspenseful. I'm so team Olivia benson!! She's badass!!
Morghan M.
Morghan M.
Kalispell, MT

I'm pretty sure I've seen every episode. Of this show! It's not the same since Elliot stabler left but it's still so good!
Amy L.
Amy L.
Forest Hills, NY

I miss the old ones with the original cast. The stories are good and I like when they reflect off the real news headlines.
Candace C.
Candace C.
Tooele, UT

SVU is a classic! It's always there for me when there's nothing else on. I like the cast more than the other law & orders.
Audra M.
Audra M.
Cleveland Heights, OH

I can watch this show all day, even reruns! The show has always had a good cast and the story lines keep you wanting more.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.

What is there to say or not say about Law and Order? You haven't lived if you haven't seen this show. One of my favorites.
Kyah S.
Kyah S.
Cranbrook

So good! Love this show! Haven't been able to follow every single episode, but I love that I can access it on Netflix now!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now