10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,191 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
My husband and I love law and order we record them on her DVR and watch them we can be together. Good storylines.
I love this show too it's how good stories about the victim that can actually happened to you or anyone you know.
I love all of these shows I could watch more than once! My dad is a cop so I've always been into stuff like this.
I have been watching Law&Order SVU since college. I can sit and watch this show for days like they never get old.
Love love love this show. I get enthralled with it every time it's on. There is always marathon on and I love it.
I love this show! I can't get enough of it. Never gets old. I like watch it on Hulu or Netflix for no commercials
It's the most entertaining show it keeps you on your toes. The mystery and how they solve the crimes is the best.
I have watched every single season and still love this show. Is realistic and keeps you in the edge of your seat.
I love this show....so far, ive never seen a rerun of it...the story lines are awesome...keep up the good writing
I have been watching this show since the beginning. Makes you remember the world isn't all unicorns and rainbows.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos