Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Bakersfield, CA

If you like solving crimes, get ready for this! Awesome show and it makes you see what really goes on in this world
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Ironton, OH

Great show. It has been on for years, and the cast is great as always. Good stories, some blood she'd and suspense.
Glenda E.
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX

I will always be hooked on this show. Every episode is great and shocking! Plus I get to see my favorite city on TV
Breanna M.
Breanna M.
Waynesville, OH

I love this show because there is so much action and drama. It always keeps me on my toes on what will happen next.
Peyton M.
Peyton M.
wilmington de

Keeps me on the edge of my seat! Constant nail biters, heart wrenches. The characters are great! Plots so realistic
Norelys S.
Norelys S.
Fairview, NJ

Law and Order SVU is my got to show. It never gets old. The stories are current with issues which happen currently.
Hailey C.
Hailey C.
Steubenville

One of my favorite shows love the story line. And the twists on the episodes are amazing. Great characters as well.
Kelli L.
Kelli L.
Waverly, TN

I love this show. It's how the world should be. The actors are great. I would love to meet the actors of this show.
Aurora C.
Aurora C.
San Antonio, TX

I love this show and the actors. I hate the summer because i can't see any of my shows. I love Benson on this show.
Keegan M.
Keegan M.
Hillsboro, OR

I have watched all the law n order shows and enjoy them all. always something new. Good characters and story lines.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?