Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Laurence F.
Laurence F.

This is my all time favorite show! I've seen every episode. If you like crime shows with a lot of action I recommend this.
Aleshia F.
Aleshia F.

One of my favorite shows to watch I literally can watch hours of this show it's so action packed and interesting to watch.
Manerva P.
Manerva P.

I like law &order it is a good show and i hope they never take it off TV and i will tell family and friends about the show
Wendi B.
Wendi B.
Branson, MO

I've enjoyed watching this show for a number of years. I think that the actors are very good and the writing is excellent.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.

I have watched svu for years and I watch the episodes over and over because I love the show and I love the main characters
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Tucson , Az

I love this show Olivia Benson! started it accidentally watched a rerun then looked up on Netflix completely caught up now
Starsha C.
Starsha C.
Stafford, VA

I love law and order SUV. My entire family watches it on Netflix daily. Great show. A lot of the episodes we can relate to
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.

What is there to say or not say about Law and Order? You haven't lived if you haven't seen this show. One of my favorites.
Marlisse T.
Marlisse T.
Hatillo, PR

Very interesting TV series. It never cross my mind to be so hookup with this program. The actors worked their rolls great.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Charleston, WV

This show just keeps getting better. The original Law and Order will always be my favorite, but I love the SUV detectives.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now