Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Love this show and used to watch the original constantly! I have started to watch less since the original characters have left.
A very interesting show with an amazing woman at its helm. We were all sad when Stabler left, but this show is still a keeper.
Seriously the best show ever. I could watch them over and over again. Very good look into how the criminal justice system works
Really great show! We have watched it fir so many years and it never gets old! They have great story writers and great actors!
This show is the best out there I love how they work hard to find out what happened in the story and make sure the bad one pays
This is one of my favorite TV series. I'm very into mystery and suspense. The acting is great. It's similar to criminal minds!
I've been watching this show since I was 12, this show is the best. Although it's sad to not see the original cast, it's okay.
Pretty good show. I remember sneaking out when I was a little kid at night into the living room while my parents watched this.
By far SVU is my favorite of all of the Law and Order shows. Even with the cast additions, theshow still captures my attention.
I love the way the stories are centered around actual events. It gets pretty sad sometimes but the story line is always great.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos