Add a Photo

leona e.
ky
Jan. 11, 2017, 8:39 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I have been watching this it first came on Iy has great actors on the show I like it is like the old Law and Order
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
Rochester, NY
While the show can be triggering on occasion, the earlier seasons were amazing. The car meshed very well together.
melissa l.
melissa l.
Chino, CA
I love it so much I wch every saterday an Thursday its a grate show I love it so much its grate I love it for real
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Grayling, MI
Oct. 8, 2016, 9:29 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of the best law shows out there. Totally hooked. They make it relatable to the audience and attention grabbing
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Valparaiso
Oct. 1, 2016, 10:23 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is an amazing show!!! I have seen almost every season of it!! The characters make the show very entertaining!
Sanyia M.
Sanyia M.
Love love love! Can't wait for new season to start. I watch every episode religiously. Will be sad if it ever ends
Angel W.
Angel W.
Chesapeake, VA
I first started watching this with my grandmother when I was younger. Ever since then I have continued to watch it
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Dermott, AR
Best tv series of all time!! I love the criminal shows! This show teaches girls that someone could easy kidnap you
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Allen Park, MI
Amazing series since the very beginning!! I could watch it all day every day. New plots constantly. Great writing.
Caitlin
Caitlin
Oct. 2, 2016, 12:40 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Great show that is always on my TV. I am happy to have seen most since the early 2000s, but keep watching repeats!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?