Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Kristen M.
Kristen M.

I absolutely love this show! I watch it over and over again. I highly recommend it if you are into crime type shows
Tina L.
Tina L.
Bullhead City, AZ

I have binge watched all seasons of SVU several times and I love it so much I could watch them all again and again.
Glenda E.
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX

I will always be hooked on this show. Every episode is great and shocking! Plus I get to see my favorite city on TV
Alexandria W.
Alexandria W.
Columbus, GA

Best TV show for crime. Elliott stabler and Olivia benson are the best duo on television to date absolutely amazing
Peyton M.
Peyton M.
Phoenixville, PA

Keeps me on the edge of my seat! Constant nail biters, heart wrenches. The characters are great! Plots so realistic
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Pensacola, FL

This is my favorite show to binge watch. Any time is on I'm definitely watching it. Also the seasons are on Netflix
Christie T.
Christie T.

Great show with great actors and great acting. Each episode picks up where it left off. They solve cases as a unit.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Kennesaw, GA

This is my stay at home, veg out, and watch TV all day show. Drama, sex, and murder... What more could you ask for?
Keegan M.
Keegan M.
Hillsboro, OR

I have watched all the law n order shows and enjoy them all. always something new. Good characters and story lines.
Patria M.
Patria M.
Doral

It is good and the plot will always wearing something more interesting, it similar to criminal minds, or csi miami.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now