Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Mary S.
Mary S.
Valrico

I have watched this show I think since it's very beginning. I love the story lines even if some of them drag a little bit.
Ines G.
Ines G.
Boca Raton, FL

Love this show. Very well casted and great actors. Every episode is very real and I believe based in real life situations.
Haley J.
Haley J.

A M A Z I N G . who doesn't love this show? though its getting boring now that elliott is gone, but still a fantastic show
Narcisa R.
Narcisa R.
Van Nuys, CA

Love this show. It's so interesting. . Love the actors. It's a good show. Can never get tired of board of seeing this show
julisa M.
julisa M.
Kansas City, MO

Esta serie si me gusta ya la e visto desde hace mucho tiempo y es muy interesante mucho misterio y suspenso eso me encanta
Amber H.
Amber H.
La Crosse, WI

Love love me some criminal law after a long day or even a rainy day. Very interesting show and love the criminal scenes :)
Lucerito C.
Lucerito C.
La Puente, CA

This show is really gd lots suspense and u wonder what is gonna happen next very gd show helps u think and do things right
stella b.
stella b.

I just live this show its so interesting and exciting just love too watch in my free time there are some good actors in it
Brittney T.
Brittney T.
Taylors, SC

I have been a huge Law and Order SVUfan for years. I watch it regularly. Mariska Hargatay is one of my favorite actresses.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Silverdale, WA

Love this show, been watching with my family for years. Great story line and isn't over done. Highly suggest it to anyone!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now