Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Rayeil R.
Rayeil R.
Los Angeles
I love this because is very good, and its amazing i suggest this for anyone and everything good. and you'll love it
Faith T.
Faith T.
Comstock Park, MI
Pop Culture Expert
I love love love this show!! If I could watch it 24/7 I would. I advise anyone who doesn't watch this to watch it!
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Grayling, MI
Oct. 8, 2016, 9:29 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of the best law shows out there. Totally hooked. They make it relatable to the audience and attention grabbing
Candice L.
Candice L.
This a good drama filled detective show. Every episode keeps you on your toes, you never know what's gonna happen.
Becka R.
Becka R.
Savannah, GA
Every college student loves this show, I don't know why but we think it is great and never tire of the theme song.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Tulsa, OK
Sept. 26, 2016, 10:45 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show is amazing. It is a more serious show but there are lighthearted moments too. I love Olivia's character.
patrice p.
patrice p.
Lake Worth, FL
this tv show is so great it is very effective on young adults .it is similar to criminal minds.it teaches you alot
Martha H.
Martha H.
Bellwood, Il
Law and order is my favorite show. I love lots of crime scenes, and investigation shows. Just like criminal minds.
leona e.
leona e.
ky
Jan. 11, 2017, 8:39 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I have been watching this it first came on Iy has great actors on the show I like it is like the old Law and Order
I think it's a great show and gives you goosebumps all the way to the end. It is very cool and sometimes very sad.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?