10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,189 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
This is my favorite show ive rewatched the whole series 6 times !! and i have pictures of danny pino everywhere !!
Good show. Is entertaining when I'm bored during the day. I'm kinda new to watching it so reruns are great for me.
I like watching this TV program it's full of excitement put at the same time sad and suspence i like the TV pogram
I absolutely love this show its one of my favorite criminal shows it has suspense and will make you ooze emotions
Love all of the drama and suspense that this show has in it. Every episode is something different and it's great.
best show ever, me and my mom can watch a marathon of the shows all weekend. Best scene is which ever Ice T is in
Great show!!! This show has been around forever and it never gets old! I can even watch reruns and still enjoy it
Been watching law and order since I was a child, always remembered the theme song. I still watch it till this day
By far one of my favorite shows. I love anything that has to do witj mystery and criminology. Highly recommended.
I have been watching this show since the beginning. Makes you remember the world isn't all unicorns and rainbows.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos