Add a Photo

Photos (23)
maria n.
maria n.
Fort Wayne, IN

this is such a good show i love how it doesn't really have a story line just cases get thrown in their and its suspenseful
Emily M.
Emily M.
San Diego, TX

I freaking love this show it's so interesting and I've already seen all seasons! Love it I watch the seasons over and over
Annwareen R.
Annwareen R.
Queens Vlg, NY

Love this show. I've been watching it from the inception. Reruns are my go to when watching tv. Miss Stabler a great deal!
Katerine V.
Katerine V.
Quincy, CA

I love these kinds of series Where there are a police investigation to discover the cause of a crime and taken to the jail
Kerrah W.
Kerrah W.
Sparta, MO

I don't like the special victims unit version of law and order. It's too brutal for me but that's just a personal opinion.
Eden B.
Eden B.
River Falls, WI

This show is so amazing. There are so many seasons and episodes to watch and it's always on TV. It's the only show I watch
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Phoenix, AZ

Law and order never gets old. Always good to watch. I wish they make more mysterious and hard figure out. More suspenseful
Luz G.
Luz G.
Doral, Florida

Siempre he amado las series de investigación y esta me cautivó desde el principio. Los casos y los actores son de lo mejor
Kathy R.
Kathy R.
Muskogee, OK

Love it!!! This is one of my favorite show.. I am currently watching season 16.. This is the 3rd time I do a SVU marathon.
Darcy B.
Darcy B.
Nashport, OH

One of my all time favorite shows. The acting across the board is always top notch. The stories are compelling and timely.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now