Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Rayona L.
Rayona L.
i love it. everytime one of the main characters get injured, i cry until the next episode lol. its very addicting.
I think it's a great show and gives you goosebumps all the way to the end. It is very cool and sometimes very sad.
Drea P.
Drea P.
Been watching for years and each episode has me gripped l regularly watch re runs asif I've never seem them
Before
Jennifer c.
Jennifer c.
Corona, NY
this is th best show in the history of shows, i can watch every episode over and over and never get tired of them.
Becky B.
Becky B.
Addicted to law and order. The story lines are great and always have a new plot. I could watch the reruns all day!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Osage City, KS
This is one of my favorite shows. It is very well written. I love the actors and even follow them on social media.
haley c.
haley c.
Very interesting, keeps me watching. Always has a good plot, and ending. The stories don't seem to fake or set up.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Cambridge, MA
Sept. 15, 2016, 2:16 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show never ceases to amaze me. I am completely addicted. It scares the daylights out of me, but i can't stop!
Julie P.
Julie P.
Halethorpe, MD
This is my favorite show ive rewatched the whole series 6 times !! and i have pictures of danny pino everywhere !!
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
Rochester, NY
While the show can be triggering on occasion, the earlier seasons were amazing. The car meshed very well together.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?