Add a Photo

#7 in TV
Photos (23)
Christie T.
Christie T.

Great show with great actors and great acting. Each episode picks up where it left off. They solve cases as a unit.
Patria M.
Patria M.
Doral

It is good and the plot will always wearing something more interesting, it similar to criminal minds, or csi miami.
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Republic, MO

This is one of my favorite showes to watch. It has great story lines and keeps me intrigued through the entire show
My favorite show in the whole world it's just so much drama and action I just love it and I live the actors as well
helen S.
helen S.

Absolutely love this program! Love watching the past episodes and current ones. Even watch them on Netflix as well!
Breanna M.
Breanna M.
Waynesville, OH

I love this show because there is so much action and drama. It always keeps me on my toes on what will happen next.
Heather F.
Heather F.

One of the best shows I've ever watched! you grow to love the main character! show went downhill once stabler left!
Briana C.
Briana C.

Good show, love the stories they come up with. I love crime shows and if you do also I recommend watching this show
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Bakersfield, CA

If you like solving crimes, get ready for this! Awesome show and it makes you see what really goes on in this world
Mary Carmen C.
Mary Carmen C.
Medley, Fl

Excelente serie
no me la pierdo
me gusta mucho cada una de las excenas
nada que se le compare a esta serie adictiva
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now