Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Honesty F.
Honesty F.
Jackson, TN

I FREAKIN LOVE LAW AND ORDER SVU!! IF YOU ARE INTO CRIME RELATED SHOWS, PLEASE WATCH!!!! ITS SOOOOO GOOODDDDDDDD!!!
melissa R.
melissa R.
Brooklyn, NY

Svu has been on for years and I've literally watched for years its the best police TV out and mariska H is the best
Mandi H.
Mandi H.
Madison , Al

I have to make myself stop watching this show. It's a show you can't just watch one of and stop. You will be hooked
Becca W.
Becca W.
Gig Harbor

Love this show. It hits all different points of view. They one thing I don't like is how they loose good characters
samantha w.
samantha w.
Grand Bay, AL

I love this show so much!! Keeps me on the edge the whole time. I love olivia! I have been watching this for years!
Miriah R.
Miriah R.
Rocky Mount, NC

I've been watching this show as long as I could remember. I hated it when they took Eliot off but it's still great!
Patria M.
Patria M.
Doral

It is good and the plot will always wearing something more interesting, it similar to criminal minds, or csi miami.
Rachael B.
Rachael B.
Childersburg, AL

I watch this show all the time it will leave you on your seat all the time and the actors and actress and wonderful
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Pensacola, FL

This is my favorite show to binge watch. Any time is on I'm definitely watching it. Also the seasons are on Netflix
Christie T.
Christie T.

Great show with great actors and great acting. Each episode picks up where it left off. They solve cases as a unit.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?