10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,176 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I have been watching this it first came on Iy has great actors on the show I like it is like the old Law and Order
I love this because is very good, and its amazing i suggest this for anyone and everything good. and you'll love it
Great show that is always on my TV. I am happy to have seen most since the early 2000s, but keep watching repeats!
While the show can be triggering on occasion, the earlier seasons were amazing. The car meshed very well together.
This is an amazing show!!! I have seen almost every season of it!! The characters make the show very entertaining!
Love this show. Love how it addresses real problems that happen in the world. Wish there were more shows like this
One of the best law shows out there. Totally hooked. They make it relatable to the audience and attention grabbing
Crime shows always catch my attention- it's def a show I can binge watch. Always interesting and attention keeping
Love this show!!! each episode has you waiting to find out the guilty at the edge of your seat. Love every episode
This show is amazing. It is a more serious show but there are lighthearted moments too. I love Olivia's character.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos